Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: Morning Challenge

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Morning Challenge - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Max had gotten up a few minutes earlier this day, having felt a bit rushed the last couple of days. It was taking longer to get out of the house, and Niki to school, at the proper time. He chuckled to himself, well aware of the problem. He knew it was primarily of his own doing - so he was not really upset that he had to get up 20 minutes earlier. He hoped that was going to give them enough time -- he figured he would just have to play it by ear.

After taking a couple minutes to get himself mostly awake, he headed to the kennel, as he was starting to call Niki’s room. Opening the door he caught sight of his step-sister, and her pals, still asleep. Cooper was lying across the foot of the bed, while Niki was rolled on to her side, her arm tossed over the furry back of Milo, whilst Filo and Shadow had curled up against her back. He had not thought that they would stay on the floor, not with their bitch on the bed, so it did not surprise him. He did make note that he might need to get some heavier sheets, the animals were likely to be a bit rough on the ones she had.

Whistling, loud enough to wake both the dogs and Niki up, he laughed, seeing her sit up, startled, her nude body still trapped between the rousing dogs. “Time for ‘Outside’!” he announced. Using that keyword got the dogs riled up and eager to go outside and visit their trees.

Niki moved a bit slower, but not that much slower, crawling down the hall, down the ½ flight of stairs, and across the tile kitchen floor. Max walked behind her, enjoying the view of her bare ass moving from side to side. Her naked sex peeked out from between her thighs, her small wisps of black hair barely visible as she crawled. He thought he might have her do something about that one of these days, there just never seemed to be enough time.

As she crossed the cool grass, the morning dew sending shivers up her bare legs, Niki moved to her corner, and spread her knees, pushing back and tried to relax. Milo, ever curious, came over, having been the first one out the door, and the first one to take care of his own business. He immediately began to lick at her exposed sex, causing her to pull up a bit, trying to get away so that she could pee. “Milo! Settle!” she said, before squatting again, and releasing her bladder. Milo was perturbed but not dissuaded. He attacked the girl’s thighs as she released her liquid, seemingly not minding the wetness spewing forth. Milo even darted his tongue up to tease and tickle the sides of her sex, and her clit, as she took a leak.

Niki was shocked to feel his tongue hitting her sensitive spots as she went to the bathroom. The combination of pleasurable sensations combined with her normal bodily functions, embarrassing as they might be to do in the yard, seemed to merge in such a way that the whole act became slightly erotic. Her body warmed, forcing her breasts to firm up and her nipples to engorge as she reacted to the strange stimulation.

Max watched, amused. Long past being shocked by anything his little sister did. “Gawd, you let him lick you while you pee? What kind of a slut are you anyhow? I know Milo is just a dog, they will lick anything, even their own butt, but you used to be a nice girl”. He was not really upset, he just enjoyed making her face her shame, roll around in her own dirt so to speak.

Panting heavily, Niki was not able to answer, she had swiftly gone from barely awake to fully aroused in less than a minute. She pushed her buttocks back closer to the licking dog, wanting him to taste more, touch more. To make her cum. Milo continued unabated, now able to get free access to her, his tongue probing everywhere. Tasting, teasing, driving the hairless bitch wild with his tongue.

Cooper loped over, chain jingling as he heard the girl panting. As he got a good whiff of her aroused cunt, he quickly moved in, his tongue joining Milo’s for a moment, before pushing the other dog away with a growl and a nip. Taking over, his slightly wider tongue forced its way even farther into the bent over bitch. He did not wait long. He jumped up and began to try and find his way into her cunt, oblivious to the other dogs circling around, curious, their own pricks half exposed beneath their bodies.

Max shook his head, still shocked at how easily the dogs seemed to just take his step-sister as their personal property. She knelt there in the grass, barely awake, letting the dog try and get his cock inside of her. Correction, she knelt there, begging the dog to fuck her ... crazy wench.

Niki was groaning, begging, “Yes, Cooper, oh gawd yes. Max, you fucker.” she cried as she felt the dog slide home, his cock beginning to ram into her with a tempo that was overwhelming to her barely awake senses. She let out a low series of grunts and groans as she was taken in the damp grass, the morning dew still wet under her hands and knees. Rocking now, fucking back at the clear Alpha, she gave Cooper his morning fuck like she was brushing her hair. It was just part of what she did.

Faster and faster the beast’s hips flew, slamming his long red prick inside of her, urging him on towards his quick climax. As his canine cock exploded inside of her, and the knot at the base of his prick swelled, he continued to try and fuck the bitch, stopping only when the pulling came a bit harder as he continued to thicken. Unlike a true bitch though, this bitch’s cunt did not have the right muscles, and on one of his back draws, he yanked his cock out of her, leaving her bent over, pussy gaping, as his juices flowed out.

“Oh, fuck Niki. He pulled right out. That knot sure split you wide though! Bet you wish he would stay inside”

Niki moaned, frustrated, the beast had been quick. It had been good, but it was not quite enough. Moaning, waving her backside, she was happy when she felt the snout of another of her boys pushing in, tasting her, nipping at her thighs. She groaned anew as she felt another furry body jump up onto her back. As her wet cunt sought to catch the darting cock, she looked back, noting that it was Filo, of all of them, who had jumped up, taking her as soon as Cooper left. She had been sure it would have been Milo.

Max watched the intensely degrading scene with a bit of an amused look on his face. Checking his phone, he realized that only 5 minutes had passed, and she was already on her second prick. For all he knew, she could literally take care of them all in the twenty minutes before he needed to get them going to school. He had thought they needed that extra time so that they were not rushed ... He had mistakenly assumed it would, at most, be just one diversionary morning coupling. Deciding to test his sister’s willingness, he called down to her. “You are too eager, my little doggy slut, but you please me. Tell you what, I got us up 20 minutes early. If you can finish off all your boys in the next ten minutes, I will lessen your punishment for yesterday. You won’t have to go out to my car completely naked. What do you think?” Setting a timer, he put his phone down near where she was fucking in the grass, and went to take a seat. “You have until the timer goes off ... otherwise, it’s a naked walk to the car...”

Niki groaned, unsure exactly how long it was going to take, she knew that if they jumped up quick, it was often over quickly, but she had no idea how long it might take to get the other two on top of her. Still, she had to start with what she had, and that meant helping Filo get off quickly. Bending her head down, and pressing back against the eager dog, she worked to keep his prick fully engaged, squeezing it as best she could, though she was not sure how much he could really feel, as fast as he was pistoning in and out.

Thankfully, Filo had gotten engaged inside of her as quickly as Cooper had, and as she felt the eager Shepherd claw and pull at her as his hips rammed his prick home, she knew that she would have extra time for the other two. She felt like he was already nearing the end. With a lurch, she almost fell forward as Filo yelped, nipping her shoulder as he began to shoot off, his smaller cock still getting quite thick at the base, forcing her sex to split wide as his thickness slammed into her.

“OH fuck! That’s so thick!” she grunted, pushing back, getting herself situated again on her knees and hands, unmindful of the damp spreading into her knees from where she had earlier peed. Feeling Filo convulse on top of her a couple times, she squeezed him hard, trying to milk his prick, wanting the sensation, before helping him leave, knowing that it would not stay in if she pushed him backwards.

Filo was content to stay hunched over the un furry bitch as his tongue lolled, his grinning face looking a bit goofy as he stood there in the aftermath of his canine orgasm. Feeling the girl push him back, he danced a bit, staying embedded, his prick pulling against the thin walls of the bitch’s opening, before stumbling a bit too far backwards, whining as his prick slid out, the knot still large and quite hard.

“Good boy, good boy!” She cried back at him, giggling as he came around to her front, nosing her neck as she stayed bent over, ready for the next taker. Milo had sensed the movement, coming back around to her backside, and quickly licking at her weeping cunt. Over and over his long tongue worked, he seemed intent on getting every last drop.

Niki groaned, he felt so good. Even though she was a bit tired of kneeling, she wanted to win Max’s stupid challenge, so she called back to Milo. “Oh, good Milo. Yes, come now. Get up! You want to fuck Niki now don’t you?” She had never really had to encourage any of the dogs, and she was not even sure they had any idea she had a name. Reaching back, slapping her ass firmly, she tried to get him interested.

Over and over Milo licked, reaching down, and really cleaning her out. His tongue was so long, and seemed to be everywhere, that Niki began to cum, just from his tongue, before she quite realized she had gotten that worked up. When Cooper had stopped, she had gotten all frustrated, and Filo and simply kept her on the edge. Milo’s tongue, while totally different in feeling, somehow hit just the right spots, and she was quivering and quaking, unable to slap herself to beckon them, or call back or anything.

As she shook there, still on all fours, she felt her cunt spasming again, and as she came back to reality, she could tell that Milo had gotten the hint without her help. His cock had found purchase inside of her. Groaning, totally aroused now, her orgasm having only awoken her to the pleasure her body sought, Niki pushed back eagerly, wanting his cock to stick into her so deep and so fast, that she would never recover. She was not sure she had ever taken so much cock so quick, usually it was just a one or maybe two of them, but she was feeling her third cock in just a few minutes, and her sore, damp cunt was on fire with depraved desire

Milo, having his fill of tasting, had decided that it was time to get inside of her, and he was doing so with gusto. His heavier frame pressed down on the tiring girl a bit more than Filo had, and as he hammered his thickness inside of her, the combined juices of the three of them began to really pour down her thighs. The constant spilling of preparatory liquid, along with the energetic spend of the prior two dogs, not to mention Niki’s own overactive membranes, and left her sexual organ flooded with slick nastiness.

Growling, Milo kept going. Niki was ½ numb from the constant pounding of three canine pricks inside of her sensitive body. Holding herself still, she felt him lurch against her, his paws pulling at her, scratching her a bit as he clawed her sides attempting to maintain purchase. Over and over she felt him slam in as she worked to stay upright, to keep him inside, to keep his cock feeling her cunt, urging the beast to cum inside of her.

After what seemed like a long time, two or three times what Filo had taken, Milo let out a strange yelp as his knot swelled up in a second, and his shaft began spurting his compliment of fluid into her sopping wet, receptive cunt. As his cock exploded inside of her, and his knot spread her abused membranes apart, Niki hung her head, beat, feeling totally fucked out. It was not even eight o’clock in the morning.

“Oh god Milo, oh shit. I can’t, I dunno, I just ... unghhh...” she held herself panting, feeling the big dog casually resting atop her before getting bored and trying to move away. She could barely feel him, her sex was so numb, so it almost surprised her when his thickness slid out, and she was left alone, gasping in the wet grass.

Her mind shutting down, overloaded, Niki was losing her concentration, her plan, and it was not until she heard her brother call out, that she roused herself. “Two minutes, better hurry!”

‘Ohmygawd, two minutes, I’ll never, it’s impossible’ her mind screamed inside of her, as she eagerly called out to Shadow, the only one that had not taken her. She only hoped that he had just gotten distracted, rather than disinterested. Seeing him come over, tongue lolling out as he ‘smiled’ at her, she could not see his prick underneath. Groaning, desperate, she pulled him in for a naked hug. Her well fucked body sticky against her own skin, but the fur felt rather nice. Her hand reached down, urgently stroking his covered sheath, encouraging him to wake back up. She pulled his head down near her damp sex, hoping the scent would give him the picture, but it seemed that Shadow had really gotten off on some other doggy daydream ... nothing seemed to work.

Over and over she stroked his sheath, talking sweetly to him, hurrying, she knew she had little time. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she felt his cock begin to harden a bit. As she pressed her wetness against his snout, she heard him whimper, making that noise they liked when they were mounting.

Eagerly, she got up on all fours, and began to waggle her hips at him, smacking her behind, urging him “Up, Up, come on Shadow, Up!” Just as he finally got the idea, licking her a couple times, and jumping up on top of her, she heard the timer going off. Swearing, muttering, she felt Shadow sliding home, her challenge lost, but still having to let the poor beast finish. Besides, she was so wet, she thought she might get another cum out of it herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.