Games 1: Niki and Friends - Cover

Games 1: Niki and Friends

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Epilogue

Young Adult Sex Story: Epilogue - Niki was enjoying her sophomore year of college. Having grown up more than a bit sheltered, her freshman year had left her with few friends, so when Cheyenne invited her to a party, she left her roommate Amber at home, and decided to try and meet some new people.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Chuck lay down beside Niki and whispered in her ear while gently rubbing her pink aching opening “I hope you had fun Kiki ... because I’m gonna use you like this for as long as I can. Kiki is going to get addicted to this cock, and maybe I’ll even share you with my friends”

Laying there, replete, Niki felt Chuck settle down beside her. And as he spoke, she could feel the dampened fires within her fire up again, driving her crazy with renewed desire. “What ... um ... yes ... sure ... anything you say Chuck...” her thoughts immediately going to his cock, and to how she was laid out on the floor, and the other naked people watching her orgasm in front of them.

Cyndi piped up, “Oh, please ... you guys get a room...” she teased, not being able to hear, she had no idea that Chuck was talking about making Niki his slut, willing to do anything, or anyone he wanted.

A few minutes passed, the group slowly coming down from the sexual high, sweet comments held privately between each. Soon, Cyndi moved, going to find her clothes, picking them up and carrying them to the bathroom. Ben, still in a daze, looked around his apartment, still unbelieving that such a party could ever happen, much less with him at it, or at his own set of rooms.

Niki took a long time to come back to herself, barely noticing when Cyndi and Cheyenne left. As she roused herself, lying naked in the middle of the floor, three naked males sitting around her, her mind flew back over the past hours, and shuddered a bit at her audacity. Reaching down, touching herself, she quivered. “Well ... that was some party Ben...”


“Yes, it sure was a good party and game. And it still is. Right?” Ben asked, looking at Jeremy, and then Chuck, who both nodded agreeably, their legs crossed unconcerned, their naked shafts still pulsing lightly in the aftermath of what had happened.

“Oh yes, it was great, and you laying there is quite the nightcap” Jeremy said, his cock slowly twitching as he looked over the naked girl, her body still covered with the remains of Chuck’s explosion.

“I”m a ... nightcap?” she asked, uncertain, feeling the boys eyes on her, not moving from her spot on the floor while she felt the cum drying on her stomach.

“Yeah, you know, that bit of final enjoyment, after dinner, or a date, where you simply pause, and enjoy the night before saying goodnight” Chuck said, chiming in, sensing where this was going, and far from being upset, curious to see how she was going to act. “Kiki is such a pleasant after dinner drink, no?” he added, teasing, becoming aware now of how that name seemed to light a fire in her body, how it seemed to let her inhibitions fall away. “Niki went home a long time ago, naughty Kiki stayed, wanting us to all see her naked body, isn’t that right Kiki?”

“Oh, yes, I would not mind another drink of Kiki ... one for the road so to speak...” Jeremy said, looking at the naked girl beginning to slowly writhe on the floor as their words worked their way into her naughty mind.

‘You guys already all had a drink! “ she teased them, feeling herself getting wet all over again.

“I didn’t” Chuck said, tossing her a towel, watching as she wiped herself off.

“Yeah, but you got something much better!” she replied, watching their eyes as she ran the small towel all over her body, getting all of the spent semen off of her skin. “Oooof!” she cried, as she felt Chuck pull her towards him, sliding her back along the carpet.

Chuck pulled on Niki’s legs, then lifted them up, and pressed her knees wide in a butterfly like position. “Open wide now, it’s time to give your admirers their nightcap” he said, running his hands down from her knees to frame her wet black curls. Getting on his stomach, he moved his head between her legs, and as he continued to tease her with his words, he licked the whole length of her slit in one long stroke.

Whatever reservations Niki had about being alone and naked with three boys fled from her mind d soon as she felt Chuck’s tongue on her still sensitive sex. “Oh God that’s good” she moaned, laying back and letting him have his way with her while the other two boys looked on. Over and over she felt his tongue slide along her slick wetness, moving up to her clit and suckling on it before running the flat of his tongue across it a couple of times, ramping her up, making her moan louder.

Stopping, Chuck sat back and idly played with his cock for a moment, watching the aroused girl practically writhe on the floor. “Come on, Kiki girl, play with yourself for us, show us how horny you still are!”

Like a lightning bolt, another wave of arousal washed through the already aroused girl, and Niki did not hesitate to slide her fingers down between her legs, touching herself briefly, before moving up and circling her clit, slowly, steadily, constantly. “Oh, god,, you guys ... you can’t ... ung, you won’t say anything ... right?’ Even though they had all done things during the game, all in a group, she felt this was a bit different ... she was basically alone with three naked guys.

“Of course not, I mean, we would never, would we Ben” Jeremy said, his cock pulsing as he watched the girl masturbate for them. He sensed there was still a bit more they were going to get from her, and since Cheyenne and Cyndi left them both unfucked, he hoped that he would finally get his cock buried inside a pussy.

“No, Kiki, we will be quiet, you just keep doing that for us, it’s so fucking hot...” Ben was casually stroking his thick cock, not with any urgency, more like he was simply keeping it nice and hard.

Niki moaned again, feeling the pleasure of being watched, or something, flood her senses with more waves of pleasure, her thighs staying spread wide, her butterfly like pose drawing the boy’s eyes like a magnet to where her fingers were playing with her slick pink folds.

Chuck watched Niki’s face, watched her hands moving quite willingly across herself, beginning to open up and show off herself to the three of them. Waiting for her to begin to peak again, he slowly stood up and nodded at the other two to do the same.

“Come now, kneel up and get your mouth busy Kiki, you know you want more of this” he said, holding his long cock steady pointing in her direction. “And you have two hands, keep the other’s nice and happy while you keep your mouth busy.”

The three boys encircled the naked girl, their cocks bobbing slightly as she looked up at Chuck for a moment before getting up on her knees. Reaching up to pull his cock into her mouth, she looked into his face as she reached out blindly to grab at the other two cocks. She was in it now. Good girls may not get fucked in front of others at a party, but they definitely did NOT jack off two boys while sucking on a third. But Niki was. And she could not deny the lust rushing through her body as she felt all three of the boy’s eagerness. For some reason Chuck wanted her to do this, and a large part of her was happy to do so. He had whispered such naughty things in her ear, and as she felt the waves of arousal rushing through her, she knew that she would do whatever he wanted, if only so she could keep feeling like this.

“Oh, that’s very good Kiki, such a good mouth you have. You should rotate though, let them all see how good you are ... there was so little time before!”. Chuck’s voice was kind, but steady, and as he took his hand and pushed her head away from his cock, she could feel him pushing her towards Ben and his naked shaft. Swallowing a last bit of nervousness, Niki moved a little on her knees, and put her lips over the head of Ben’s thick cock, swapping hands so that her right hand was now stroking Jeremy instead of her left, which was now on Chuck’s saliva slick shaft.

“Oh, shit, that’s good, look at her go” Ben said, watching the once seemingly shy girl take his cock deep into her mouth, her naked body quivering in the midst of the three of them.

Niki groaned as she took Ben’s cock deep, her hands busy with the other two shafts. She could feel the wetness coating her thighs, and as their naughty words and naughtier actions kept pushing at her, she felt herself get lost in a world of sensual delight.

Chuck watched as his new pet obediently began to service all three of them, her mouth and hands not playing favorites as she turned after a while to slide Jeremy’s cock deep between her lips. He felt her hand leave and get replaced by her other as she repositioned herself, her naked body turning to face each of them in turn. He loved how she had started off so innocent and rather quiet, and now was a willing cock sucker, eager to please them all. He began to make plans to enjoy her even more.

Waiting, biding his time, letting Niki circle around the three of them one more time, Chuck watched as she continued to obediently suck one cock while keeping the other two hard in her hands, then moving and repeating the movements with a new cock in her mouth. After her second circuit he began to detect a quiet acceptance in her, as if she was beginning to really enjoy being a slut for them. Deciding it was time to seal her relationship with him, he moved back as she began to suck on him, until he could sit down. Rubbing her head, he told her “Don’t stop until I tell you to stop, ok?” He watched as she got off of her knees to move lower, using her hands to keep upright as she continued to suck on him Waiting until she was well situated and concentrating on his shaft in her mouth, Chuck nodded at Jeremy and at Niki’s firm rounded ass and looked back at Jeremy until he understood.

“Oh fuck!” Jeremy thought, he’s gonna have her fuck me while she’s busy sucking! That’s so nasty!” Moving slowly, but easily, he got behind the busily sucking girl and grabbed his shaft, kneeing his way forward until he could grab onto her butt cheek with his free hand. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down a couple of times, he got the angle right and slid into her before she even stopped to turn around and see who was fucking her.

With a little mental shriek, Niki froze for a second, realizing that Chuck was actually encouraging one of the other boys to fuck her while she sucked on his cock. She barely heard his words of praise ‘Good girl, Kiki, such a good girl’ coming from his mouth as she felt him press his shaft in deeper, holding her tight as someone, Ben or Jeremy, began to slide their cock in and out of her pussy. She’d only had sex a few times before tonight, and never like this. It had been wild enough to let Chuck take her on the floor in front of everyone, her passions running wild and causing her to act out. But now, with the other girl’s gone, she was naked and alone with three boys. Three very naked, very horny boys. Moaning around Chuck’s cock, her head continuing to bob as she worked her lips up and down his shaft, she pressed back against the cock in her pussy, giving in to the exciting sensations, letting her worries subside - to be dealt with ‘later’. Right now, she wanted more.

“Oh god, look at her, she’s fucking into it. How did you know?” Ben asked, waiting somewhat impatiently on the sideline. His cock was rock hard, and he played with it idly, stroking it as he watched the intensely erotic scene playing out in front of him.

“Sometimes you just got to talk to them right, isn’t that right Kiki, such a good little slut you are ... no don’t stop to talk, keep on sucking Kiki.” Chuck stroked Niki’s hair while he paternalistically complimented and demeaned her at the same time. Watching Jeremy plow into her from behind, the other boy’s hands on her firm bottom, spreading her cheeks as he slid inside of her, Chuck felt Niki’s body rocking from the action, and smiled. “Niki may be a good girl, even shy, but Kiki now, Kiki loves to be touched. And much much more.”

Niki was losing it. Chuck’s words seemed to resonate in her body as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her to the core. Over and over she felt her body react to yet another jolt of pleasure, and she could feel his shaft thickening in her mouth as she sucked him down as far as she could. Jeremy’s cock inside of her felt better than she might want to admit in mixed company, and she could feel him speeding up, his cock pistoning in and out faster and faster as he neared his climax. Ben’s comments from his nearby vantage point had finally told her who was fucking her, and she pressed back eagerly as she felt Jeremy clutch her ass even tighter. She began to cum, hard, eagerly, kneeling on her hands and knees as she was not even touching her clit. The cock in her mouth and the second in her cunt sending her crashing over the top.

Jeremy groaned, speeding up, feeling her beginning to spasm around his prick. “Oh shit, she’s cumming ... squeezing me so tight, I can’t fucking help it!”. With a final muttered oath, he slammed deep inside of the orgasming slut in front of him, his cock exploding deep inside as her warmth enveloped him to the base of his shaft. Squeezing her firm buttocks so tight he was leaving marks, he held her back against him until the last of his spasms subsided, then slowly slipped out and away.

“Fuck me ... that was intense” Jeremy said, sitting back on the carpet, his back against the edge of the couch. His cock rose red and quivering between his legs as he near collapsed.

“Good girl, yes, now go clean him up, mmmm, get a nice tasty snack” Chuck told the girl still sucking on his cock. When she hesitated briefly he added, “You know you want to Kiki, we all know you want to, it’s ok”.

Niki was still recovering from her intense orgasm, and feeling that wave of hot desire rush through her as Jeremy unloaded inside of her. She had barely heard Chuck over the roaring in her ears, but as he repeated his request, she slowly backed away from his prick, looking up at him with a gaze so full of lust that little else registered. Nodding, she licked her lips, tasting him one final time as she turned around and crawled over to Jeremy, lowering her head and licking at the sticky mess on the tip of his prick. Her pink center peeked out from between her thighs, exposing her arousal, her abused cunt. A bit of white cum could be seen seeping out around the bottom side as she began to suckle and lick Jeremy’s slimy prick.

Drawn to her bent over posture like she was waving a red flag in front of a bull, Ben moved towards her, glancing at Chuck for some sort of permission before grabbing the base of his prick and running his fatter cockhead all over her backside. “God, Kiki, you look good like that” he told her, continuing to probe at her wetness, even sliding his prick up to her bottom before sliding back down. Grabbing her bottom, and forcing her knees a bit farther apart, lowering her slightly, Ben released one globe and aimed his cock carefully, letting just the thick head penetrate her sloppy cunt. “God she’s tight. And fucking hot. Cyndi does not know what she’s missing, she should never have left me like this” he said, justifying himself a little as he let the slut feel his cock, waiting for her to begin fucking back like he’d seen her do to Jeremy.

“Fuck ya. Cheyenne and the rest of you wound me up so tight. I wanted some of that pussy so bad. Thank god Niki, I mean, Kiki stayed for a nightcap!” Jeremy said, watching as Niki sucked on his shaft, his prick still throbbing as he recovered from the intense fuck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.