Games 1: Niki and Friends
Chapter 2 : The Game heats up

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 : The Game heats up - Niki was enjoying her sophomore year of college. Having grown up more than a bit sheltered, her freshman year had left her with few friends, so when Cheyenne invited her to a party, she left her roommate Amber at home, and decided to try and meet some new people.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Consensus was raised that one of the boys should go, most of them pointing to Chuck, or Jeremy.

“I’ll go” Chuck says. “So. Um, Ben, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth!”

“Mmm ok.” He hadn’t expected Ben to pick ‘Truth’ so he had to think for a moment.

“Ok. Are you hard right now”.

Chuck figured since Cyndi did the guys a favor basically, getting Cheyenne and Niki to show off their bodies, he would try and return the gift, getting the girls a peek at one of the boys

Ben looked at him oddly, “No. I’m not” and with the way he was sitting no one could really tell but, hell Chuck knew he was hard, and by looking, he knew Jeremy was as well, so he figured so was Ben.

“Bull shit!” said Jeremy “Not that I want to see your junk, but I call bullshit, so prove it”

Looking around the room, Ben noticed that they were all calling him on his answer, so, standing up, he complied.

Ben undid his shorts and flashed everyone confidently, he wasn’t hard but there was a tell tale thickening, though, by no means would anyone say he had a hard on. Yet.

“How they hell do you have such self-control?” Jeremy asked.

“Years of having to suppress it during class, never know when you’ll be called to the front of the class” Ben boasted.

Niki murmured a bit, shocked, and a bit upset, her nakedness, as embarrassing as it was, was not enough for Ben to ‘get hard’. She consoled herself by glancing at the other two boys, whose hardness was quite evident, even if not as exposed as she was. Nervously she shifted a bit on the floor, not finding a way to get comfortable, finally succumbing to the inevitable, and letting her thighs slide open into a slightly cross legged seat.

Ben looked around the group, considering, (and to be honest, still a bit irritated that he had to flash his prick to everyone)... “Ok all you mofos have to either 1) Remove your single item of clothing left and get completely naked ... OR masturbate in front of us all for 1 minute - at which time you can put one item back on if you want.”

Cheyenne gasped a little “Ohmygawd!” she said, thinking about masturbating in front of the other five people in the room, she was not sure she could ever do that! Getting naked seemed a much less scary option, though that was only by comparison. If anyone had told her she would be naked in a room full of people before midnight, she would have laughed herself silly. Reaching around her waist, she unhooked her skirt and let it fall, revealing for the second time her nicely shaven bare sex. She stood there nervously for a second before sitting down, trying to get comfortable in a side kneeling position.

Chuck, with a smirk, merely stood, dropping his boxers, proudly showing off his rampant, throbbing prick, easily 8 or maybe 9 inches in length. Standing there, watching the girls look at it for a moment, he enjoyed the simmering looks of desire evident on each girl’s face as if the mere showing of such a prick was enough to get their motors running.

As Chuck sat down cross legged, not hiding his hard cock at all, Cyndi was trying hard to decide her choice and the more she saw everyone getting naked, the more she thought about that choice. However, unlike the others, she was still dressed. “Since I don’t have any to put back on and I’m not wearing just one item ... how bout I strip down to my jeans, you all know there’s nothing under them?” she asked Ben, looking around the room for confirmation.

Niki piped up, “Yeah, it’s not fair to make her go all the way, she did not lose the earlier dare...”

Ben considered “Hmm, ok, but as long as it’s just the one item, like you made all of us choose, not two. You can choose, unless you want to be like Niki -- I’d let you wear two items if it was two socks!” he grinned, looking over at the stocking clad, but otherwise nude girl.

Accepting the dare, Cyndi stood up to remove her t-shirt, slipping it up and over her full chest, her bra sliding up a bit as she moved her arms over head, giving a peek at the soft flesh contained within. Tossing her shirt down beside her, she paused, flushed, reaching back to unhook her bra, letting the cups fall forward, exposing her hard pink nipples, her soft full breasts standing high on her chest. With a bit of a relieved sigh, Cyndi added the bra to her shirt on the floor, and sat back down, pumped up a bit from doing the dare, amazed at herself, although, compared to the other naked girls, she felt quite covered.

Jeremy said “I’m not going to run around naked, you fuckers can just watch me if you are such perverts. Niki had peeled off her socks as she sat in the circle, tossing them on top of her other clothes. “I was not hiding anything anyhow!!” she said blushing as she looked from Chuck’s hard cock, to Jeremy, standing there and lowering his briefs down below his hard cock, hooking it under his balls, which had the side effect of lifting and showing off his testicles as he reached for his cock...

As he started to stroke himself, his cock rock hard from all of the stimulating sights, the other two boys made a point of ostensibly looking away ... though it was hard to completely ignore what was going on. “Someone better be timing” he said, as he continued to slowly pump his cock, working a bit of a mental exercise so as to not get overly excited, as the whole scene, standing in front of naked or ½ dressed girls and playing with his prick was straight out of one of his fantasies.

Niki watched, entranced, never having seen so much of a boy as this, much less one playing with their prick. Her previous encounters, enjoyable as they might have been, were rather hurried, and in the dark. It looked rather ... awkward ... and neat at the same time, she thought as she watched his hand stroke the long shaft, up and down, over and over.

Ben was watching his watch, obliquely watching Jeremy do his dare, running his gaze over the total naked skin on display from both Niki and Cheyenne, he surreptitiously adjusted himself inside of his shorts. The ache was getting to be a bit intense.

“Time” he called eventually.

Jeremy took another couple of squeezing strokes, before stopping, pulling his underwear back up over his cock, leaving a very noticeable bulge.

“Psshhh ... Not sure why you want to hide it anymore!” Cheyenne teased, having enjoyed the way he had held himself, displaying his charms to the group.

Looking around the room, Ben nodded, satisfied. Chuck, Niki and Cheyenne were now naked, and giving everyone a show as they sat around the circle, while Jeremy, trying to hide his bulge, and Cyndi, full breasts rising proudly on her chest completed the group. Sitting down, still just wearing his shorts, and still maintaining more self control than either of the other boys, he turned to Cyndi ‘Truth or Dare? Well, wait, you picked Truth before, so Dare?”

Cyndi, hearing her name called, shifted a bit and nodded, “Yes, all right, Dare”. She had a feeling that since everyone was losing their clothes, she was likely to lose her jeans, if not more.

Ben smiled as she slowly answered, leaning forward, his face intent “Well, I dare you to give everyone a nice, deep hug”. Looking around the circle, he enjoyed the shifting bodies and the knowing looks combined with smiles of interest.

Cyndi at first thought that this would be super easy, then, realizing that ½ of the group had no clothes on, she realized that a ‘hug’ would get her up and close to personal in ways that she had not been prior to this.

Standing up, Cyndi could feel her bare breasts bounce slightly as she moved into the center of the circle, smiling as Ben stood up, eager to be the first recipient. As she pulled him into a hug, she could feel her bare breasts squishing against his chest, her nipples hard and poking into him as the two topless players hugged for a few long seconds. Ben took a chance and lowered one of his hands to her jean clad backside, rubbing it firmly as the hug ended.

Flushed, Cyndi backed up, feeling her nipples tingling a bit from the contact, and watched as the totally naked Chuck stood up, his cock bobbing in front of him as he moved close, the head of his prick rubbing just above the top of her jeans as she pulled him into a hug, feeling their bare chests press together. Unable to resist, she ran a hand down, cupping his bare backside, enjoying the firm way it felt in her hand. She could feel his hard cock pressed between them, and the oddness of feeling a naked prick from someone she had not so much as kissed, was not lost on her surprised mind.

Cheyenne had stood up pink cheeked as her naked body was clearly on display now. Reaching out for a simple hug, she barely pulled Cyndi close, their bare breasts hardly touching

“Come now. The dare was a full deep hug!” Ben admonished, watching as the two girls, stopping to smile nervously at each other, molded their bodies more closely together, Cheyenne’s naked thighs brushing up against Cyndi’s jean clad ones. As their breasts pressed together, the warmth of their skin and the sensitive nature of the touch had both of them blushing in short order. It was very ... intimate.

When Niki stood up, she was as ready as she thought she could be, though the thought of being so close to someone while nude was more than a little intimidating, even if deep down she was enjoying this way more than she dared let on. Everyone could see her everything and it made her nipples hard just to think of that, much less thinking of hugging another ½ naked girl.

Cyndi enveloped Niki’s smaller frame, and as she hugged the slender girl, her arms easily went around her, and as she felt the sweetness of the hug, she lowered both of her hands, at first just resting on Niki’s bottom, but, as the hug continued, slowly opening her hands and grasping the bare bottom of the previously shy girl.

Jeremy enjoyed the way the naked girls had hugged in the center of their circle, and his cock was throbbing inside of his briefs as he stood up, a bit of dampness spreading in a spot on his shorts. “Someone is getting excited” Cheyenne teased, watching the tall lad move in and hug the topless redhead. “Careful Cyn ... he might explode!” she half giggled, watching the two of them complete Cyndi’s dare.

Cyndi had hugged more bare bodies, and pressed against more bare breasts than she could remember ever doing. The feeling was strangely exciting, if still a bit ... nerve wracking. Sitting back down, she absently rubbed her nipple with her arm as she considered her options.

Looking at the naked Chuck, she shook her head, she wanted more of the other boys out in the open...”Enough of the one by one. I think we all get a turn to dare whomever we want, even the whole group. I am sure the boys would agree. They look ready to burst.”

Not getting anything more than a few quizzical looks she continued, “Well, I have one for everyone...

“One by one each of us will stand before the group, and we will vote who gets to try and get you off inside of two minutes. If that person succeeds, they can either put a piece of clothing back on, or ask an immediate bonus dare for the player of their choice.”

Cheyenne looked at Jeremy nervously, and Niki simply sat there, nervous and scared, yet somehow even more aroused... “Wow ... um ... that’s ... harsh...” she said ... a bit nervous now.

“Well, maybe you all should be a little more creative, can’t help it if I’m the only one!” Cyndi said. “And just to prove that I’m fair, I will go first!”

Ben piped up, “Yeah, ok, Cyndi ... You first for this, though, you are going to have to stand there like Niki and Cheyenne, naked, at least until the two minute is up...

Cyndi nervous but willing, stood up slowly. She was always the one that pushed things, if they even knew HALF the things that happened the last time she played, they all would have freaked out!

Cyndi undid the snap of her jeans, and slowly slid them off over her full hips, a heady aroma reaching her nose as she did so, and she hoped no one else could tell how wet she was. Her light reddish curls came into view again, and as she slid the jeans the rest of the way off, the others were able to finally appreciate the full form of the last one of the girls to get naked.

Niki started the discussion. “So, um, who should take Cyndi?” Chuck nominated Ben because he knew that Cheyenne liked Jeremy and he wanted to be able to touch Niki. No one else intervened so Ben accepted “Fine with me, free piece of clothing!. He said, all swagger and bravado.

“Oh wow aren’t you confident” quipped Cyndi.

Ben shrugged “Maybe. So do you wanna sit or lay down for this?”

“I’m gonna sit” she said, sitting down on the floor and spreading her legs. Ben knelt to her left and faced her, his hand drifting down to her soft warm center. Chuck looked at his phone, beginning a timer for them.

Ben began by slowly running his finger up her obviously wet lips, his finger gliding along easily as he finds plenty of lubrication. “Oh my! Someone is wet!” he teased, running his finger back down, dipping it inside to get it even wetter. As her breath caught, and he saw that her eyes were closed, Ben continued, moving his finger and hand faster and faster. Cyndi was clearly becoming quite aroused as she gushed all over his fingers, and her dampness spread to her thighs, and trickling down beneath her now open channel.

Watching for a reaction, a moan, anything, Ben slipped a second finger in her and really got going, the whole room could hear the wet schlicky noises. Cyndi moaned and unconsciously started pinching her nipples as she was getting closer and closer...”Time!” Called Chuck, causing both of them look up and swear something along the lines of “Awwww fuck!” because 1) Ben didn’t succeed in the dare, and 2) Cyndi was so close she did not want him to stop. She bit her lip and pounded her thigh in frustration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.