Games 1: Niki and Friends - Cover

Games 1: Niki and Friends

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: Niki goes to a party

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: Niki goes to a party - Niki was enjoying her sophomore year of college. Having grown up more than a bit sheltered, her freshman year had left her with few friends, so when Cheyenne invited her to a party, she left her roommate Amber at home, and decided to try and meet some new people.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was Friday night, 11 pm, late for a party to start but they had wanted to make sure that no one was going to be awake when it started. Chuck made his way down the hall to his friend’s apartment. He and his 2 neighbors were the ones throwing the party. By having the 3 apartments side by side on the same floor, with the party in the middle, it gave plenty of noise resistance so no one would complain. When he arrived he knocked softly and the door opened. Glancing around, it looked like he was the last one to arrive -- everyone was sitting around and drinking coke or some soda from red cups. He assumed it was probably mixed with something. There was no music just people talking and joking around. Surprisingly, there were just as many girls there as there were guys.

Niki was sipping a coke, at least she thought it was a coke, but the way everyone was laughing and being silly she was pretty sure there was something in it. She and Cyndi had come, reluctantly, and then only after Cheyenne insisted ... Cheyenne had a crush on of the guys here (she still got them confused, one was Ben, the other Jeremy. It had surprised her that the group was so small, but Cheyenne had insisted the guys were cool, and big parties were not really her thing anyway. Dressed in her usual skirt and button down blouse, she had been glad to see Cheyenne dressed similarly, though Cyndi was more casually dressed in jeans and a pink t-shirt.

Feeling herself warming a bit and starting to relax, Niki tried to engage herself a bit more with the others. All too often she was the quiet in the corner type, content to watch and observe. Laughing at one of Ben’s jokes, she was just leaning forward to try telling one of her own, when the door opened, and the last of their party arrived.

Chuck was wearing a blue V-neck and khaki shorts, no shoes or anything, having kicked them off as soon as he entered. He knew Cheyenne from class, and that she had eyes for Jeremy, but the other two girls he hadn’t met before. Pouring himself a drink, a bit stronger than normal so he could catch up, he sat beside Niki and Jeremy. Looking her way, he introduced himself “Hi I’m Chuck, um, nice to meet you”. Knocking himself for sounding a bit lame, he took a long sip, settling himself.

Nodding, a bit nervous but determined to be friendly, Niki smiled back at the new guy and took another drink. Soon the conversation starting dying down a bit and the discussion began on what they should do tonight, what sort of games should they play. Feeling the effects of the alcohol, Niki blushed a bit at some of the suggestions, but kept mostly in the background, unsure if she was going to stay or go. She was very curious as to what might go on at these late night parties.

Ben, ever the one to push things, especially with Cyndi nearby, had blurted out ‘Truth or Dare’, which was instantly picked up by Jeremy, with Chuck agreeing readily. The girls immediately protested, though not with a lot of intensity - Cheyenne looked at Cyndi, sensing that Niki would probably just go along, and pulled her off to the side, nodding at Niki to join them.

After considerable discussion amongst themselves, the girls collectively agreed, but swore everyone to complete secrecy. Cyndi piped up, “Now - if you are asked a truth, and the group thinks you are lying, you have to do the dare unless you prove them wrong in which case they ALL have to do a dare ... some people tried to cheat the last time I played...” she looked around the group, then blushing when she realized that she had just admitted to playing before.

“Also, no asking for Truth twice in a row ... that’s what little kids do...” Ben added, attempting to stake out a claim for some of the rules for the boys.

The girls looked at each other, nodding, Cheyenne piping up “Ok, sounds good”.

Ben immediately jumped in “I’ll start. Cyndi, truth or dare?”

“Um, truth of course! Who starts with a dare??” Cyndi giggled, taking another drink.

Ben didn’t start with a softball question, asking “Are you a virgin?”

Cyndi shook her head, blushing a bit, “Um, no...” she said, looking down as she waited for them all to take that bit of knowledge under advisement.

“Now ... my turn...” Cyndi thought a moment, then, choosing, asked, “Jeremy ... Truth or Dare

Jeremy, as expected, wanted things to get going, and picked “Dare”.

Laughing, Cyndi was pretty sure that choice was coming, but since you were not allowed to pick truth twice in a row anyhow, it was not going to be that much of a difference in the long run.

Thinking a moment, she says, “I dare you to stand by the front door and moon us.” Looking around at the group for approval, since all dares could be challenged as too hard, she saw no real concerns by anyone other than Niki giggling a bit nervously.

Jeremy, shrugging nonchalantly, stood up and went to stand by the front door. Standing in the tile entryway between the main living room and the door, he turned around and quick as a wink, dropped his pants and bent over, his underwear being pulled down along with his jeans. Waggling his backside a bit, he stood back up and slowly, very slowly pulled his pants and shorts back up.

The group was a bit impressed, Cheyenne especially, as she took an extra long drink and mimed fanning her face.

Jeremy smiled eagerly, since now it was his turn. “Cheyenne truth or dare?” He had thought Cheyenne might ‘like’ like him, so after her mimed fanning of her face, he decided to keep things going in that direction.

Cheyenne for her part, wanting to keep up with her secret crush chose “Dare” as well. Jeremy smiled and pondered. “I dare you to take your bra off, how you do so is up to you!” The guys all smiled a little, not wanting to act too rowdy and push the girls away.

Cheyenne, with a little grin, stood up and slipped her arms inside of her shirt, wriggled them around behind her and started to undo the clasp. Then bringing her arms back to their sleeves, pulling one side of the bra loop down her right arm, then down her left and out the left sleeve she presented her black with pink lace frill bra, tossing it to Jeremy. Her rather large breasts resting naturally in her shirt now, nipples poking slightly against the fabric

Cheyenne smiled, flushed with her success, and, after taking another healthy drink, suggested Niki pour them some more, while she started the next round.

Niki, smiling, warming a bit to the fun and games, quickly grabbed three cups, and taking them to the small table, remixed the drinks, a tad stronger than before, feeling a bit giddy and unrestrained.

“Ok, um, Chuck. Truth or Dare?” Cheyenne asked the latest addition to the party, completely warmed up now and a bit, well, frisky.

Chuck, like Jeremy before him, quickly picked “Dare”.

Cheyenne thought a bit, wondering just how far to push him, there was something about this boy. “Ok” she said finally, looking to the group for confirmation, “I dare you to play the rest of the game ... In your underwear!”

Chuck was only a bit surprised, so he gritted his teeth and smiled “Of course. Well then...” he said, pausing as he stood up and started to undress. First, he took off his shirt tossing it to the girls before he undid his shorts and kicked them over to the side. Standing now in his blue striped boxer briefs directly in front of all of them he asked “Satisfied? You insatiable woman?”

Embarrassed giggles were accompanied by more than a couple appraising looks as the group watched. Well, at least the girls watched Chuck undress, and strut his obviously not shy body in front of them. Clapping, Cheyenne sat back down, bouncing into Niki, as they both took a long drink, eyes dancing, mirth evident on the faces.

“Ok miss shy one” he looked at Niki “Kiki, is it? You never said much earlier ... Truth or Dare?” He sat back down on the guys side. His boxer briefs were snug and he had a bit of a bulge so that anyone who looked could easily notice he was genetically blessed -- which fit along with his athletic body that he hardly had to work for, having one of those metabolisms that was patently unfair to the rest of the world.

Niki blushed, but she had known it was going to be her turn eventually. Wanting to say truth, and keep it safe, she toyed with being brave like Cheyenne. “Go ahead, pick dare! I DARE you!” Cyndi teased Niki, always wanting to break her friend out of her shell.

Getting ready to answer, she was hit with a sudden wave of arousal that she hoped no one could see. ‘Just from thinking about saying dare?’ She thought to herself. “Um ... it’s Niki, not Kiki. And, um, Dare? I guess...” She said, looking down and blushing a bit with her answer, still surprised at the way she was feeling, and reacting to the game.

Chuck noticed a slight change in her but was not sure what it was exactly. Taking a moment to think up something extra good, he finally said “I ... dare you ... tooooo ... hmmm ... play with your nipples ‘til they are hard enough for us to see through your shirt, so you’ll need to probably take your bra off too!.” He looked around the group, unsure if he had gone too far.

Everyone seemed to nod their head, looking at Niki encouragingly, eagerly, waiting for her to comply.

Niki was a bit stunned, but, between the drinks, her strangely aroused state, and the pressure of the group, she shook her head bravely and lied, “Psssh ... easy!” Reaching up, undoing the bottom 3 buttons of her blouse, she reached up and unhooked her front clasp bra. Wriggling in the ways that only girls seem to understand, she got each strap off of her shoulders, back through the armholes, and smiled as her bra dropped to the floor below her.

Blushing flame red now, she reached up, and pinching each nipple slowly, she kept it up until they were rock hard, and pushing out against her shirt even after taking her fingers away. Looking around at the group, red faced, she shook her breasts from side to side slowly, proving that her nipples were hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.