Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“My mother thought I was weak—too weak to become the head of this family,” Eris narrates. “I proved her and everyone else wrong about that. At least I thought I had. A Rowen has been the head of this house since its founding and it will remain this way long after I no longer am its matriarch!”

Eris slowly steps off the stage, looking to every face that she passes. No one smiles or frowns. They don’t shift and seem to barely breathe. The guilty ones know who they are, and so does she.

“I know what happens everywhere. If I don’t see it, I will know of it,” she continues as she stops to stand behind one of her most loyal supporters. “Nothing slips by me for long. No one is above me.”

Suddenly, she spins the chair around and thrusts a clawed hand into the chest of Hera. The look on the mistress’ face is one of total surprise. She gurgles, struggling for breath as her hands grasp at the one in her chest. Eris stares down at the woman with eyes full of rage and hate. From the end of the expansive table Rob shoves her chair back, jumping from it and ready to leap onto the table. Two sets of powerful hands wrap around each arm as a third arm slip around his neck from behind. Eris never once takes her eyes off Hera.

“You were my friend,” she growls, her grip tightening on the slow beating of Hera’s heart. “You had my back so many times growing up. You may not have been blood, but you were a part of this family. Now, you will die as an outsider, no better than those filthy feral dogs!”

She clamps her hand into a fist, claws tearing raggedly through Hera’s heart. Eris stares down into the mistress’ eyes, watching the warm glow of life slowly dim like the burning out of a distant star. She rips her hand free, blood trailing behind. She brings her bloody hand to her lips and licks a finger from base to nail tip. With a hum, she swallows and then points the still bloody finger at the man across the hall.

“You will have a punishment far worse than this,” she announces. “What mercy I showed her you will not experience. You will be given to those that you hate as much as me.”

“You can’t do this!” Rob yells, struggling to fight against the muscle and flesh that hold him in place. “I will kill you!”

Eris snickers. “Prepare him and hand him over to the ferals.”

The three trainers yank Rob from the hall. The man goes against his will and loudly, voicing his hatred and rage. Once silence has fallen over the expansive room once again, the shuffling of chair begins cluttering the dead air. The trainers, mistresses and their pets rise or drop to their knees to bow before their matriarch.

Eris smiles to herself. She spins of her heels, scooping Page’s hand up. “Come on,” she purrs. “A celebration of our own is needed.”


Back inside Eris’ quarters, Page pulls the young woman to her. Their bodies mash together, Eris pressed close to her lover’s ear. “I have given you a wonderful gift.” Her breath is warm on Page’s skin, sending a shiver all through her body before the matriarch runs her lips along it.

“What gift, Mistress?” she asks with a shaky voice.

Eris pulls away with a smile. “Please me first.”

Page swallows and nods before kneeling down before her mistress. Her hands run down beneath the strappy mesh flyaway gown Eris wears, down her powerful thighs. Page’s fingers slip up the inside her lover’s thighs to meet with the warm, wet folds just beneath her beautifully crafted member that is hidden behind nothing but a pair of panties. It still amazes Page how fast the woman can transform, and rather exotic at the same time. The same can be said about Eris’ mouthwatering cock.

She runs the palm of her hand over the hot mound. She squeezes and massages with her fingertips while her hand rubs back and forth. It doesn’t take much to coax it from the sheath and begin leaking precum, adding to the warmth. Page simply continues to enjoy the feel of the soft fabric atop the hot, hard prick. It is so smooth and obviously feminine, yet within is something so hard, raw and masculine.

Licking her lips, Page opens her mouth. “I serve to please, Mistress.”

Eris groans as she enjoys the attention. “Then don’t’ waste any more time and please me.”

Page’s face flushes slightly. Without further hesitation, she pulls Eris’ damp panties down her thighs and stares at the thick, throbbing erection that springs out from between her legs. The flared tip glistens with the obvious presence of precum and the shaft is coated with her sticky, clear juices. A thin strand of fluid connects the length and Eris’ sopping wet cunt. Slowly, Page reaches out and wraps her hand around the heat of her lover’s cock.

The gooey fluids immediately squelch under her grip, coating her hand and instilling a yearning for more. Page’s lips become dry as she breathes deeply, savoring the sight and feel of it. Her mistress’ actions before and the promise of a gift is a major source of her own arousal. She came into this with a mission, and now she is at the top, servicing and worshipping a beauty and mystery to nature.

Her fingers begin to slide along the matriarch’s length. Her strokes go slow as she resists the urge to just sink herself instantly around the swollen mass. Eris wants to be pleasured and that means Page must take her time. She tightens her grip slightly, massaging upward toward the flared head. The sticky, fluid amassing around the tip drool over and down the shaft as Page strokes to coat her fingers. The sounds coming from inside her hand are depraved, squelching as the fluids flow over the veins and ridges of Eris’ wonderful cock.

Page slips her other hand between her own legs to run her fingers along her own folds. This is an action not allowed by any other trainer or mistress, but Eris doesn’t mind it. In fact, she encourages it. Self-pleasure isn’t for the slaves, unless one belongs to the head mistress. The dampness drenches her fingertips. She finds herself becoming lost in arousal, pleasuring herself and speeding up her strokes along Eris’ dripping member.

Page can’t bear it anymore. The tingling inside her legs spreading throughout her body right to her lips is too much. She lets out low, desperate moans that only grow louder with each throb of her lover’s prick and each pulse of pleasure that emanates from her soaking wet cunt. Soon, her whimpers become too much and she sinks her lips around the broad head of the delicious cock, muffling her groans and forcing a sharp gasp from her mistress’ lips.

Page slurps at the juices that drool out from the tip, rolling them along her tongue as it floods her mouth. As she swallows, she plunges herself further down, taking it as far in to her mouth as she can until she finds herself gagging around the tip. It rubs and prods at her throat and Page holds herself down on it, contracting and squeezing as she chokes around it. Pulling back, the cock pops out of her mouth, accompanied by a loud gasp as Page strains to fill her lungs with fresh air. Eris pants slightly, her shaft a mess of juices and saliva and a trail dangling from her tip to her pet’s lower lip.

Page wipes the mess from her mouth and squeezes her hand over the head of her lover’s prick, swirling her palm across the sensitive tip. Eris then leads the woman over to the bed and sits at the edge. Page grins, already knowing what her mistress wants. She straddles Eris’ thighs and lowering herself to rub her crotch against the proudly standing member in between Eris’ legs. She grinds herself against it, enjoying the feel of heat on heat, moisture on moisture. Eris pulls her pet in for a deep kiss, their lips slipping between one another. Breaking the kiss, Page looks down hungrily at Eris’ monster cock, taking it between her fingers.

Page’s pussy glistens and drips, showing how much exactly she wants this. She has accepted this life and everything that comes with it. She bites her bottom lip as she watching the tip of her mistress’ erection slip into her waiting and wanting hole. She swallows the head and sinks herself down on to the burning length. Her eyes go wide as they always do as she feels the thickness of the immense cock stretching her walls wide.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.