Degradation of the Human Condition
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

To say that Zayne is disappointed with Page’s performance is an understatement. The man is pissed.

“I thought you would have learned your lesson,” he says angrily, as he drags Page down the hall by her wrists.

Page doesn’t put up a fight, and even if she wanted to, she knows she’d lose that fight, and being dragged would be the least of her concerns. So she lets the man do what he wants, and in this case—manhandle her. But when they skip Zayne’s room, she begins to have some concern. The cage is what she expected; now she isn’t sure.

“I have tried with you,” he continues, like a father scolding his daughter. “I guess you could say I have been in love with you for a while. I didn’t just watch you because I was acting like a horny teenager. I watched you because from the moment I saw you I couldn’t take my eyes off you.”

They come to a stop at a door Page doesn’t recognize. Well, she doesn’t recognize any of them actually. Besides her first day here and the show at the sale, all she has seen is the inside of Zayne’s room. The farm is a big place; she knows this from the aerial views she managed to get ahold of. Other than that, she can’t say where anything actually is. She greased all the right palms, but there weren’t any blueprints in existence for the place.

Suddenly she is being lifted into the air by her wrists. The man has the strength to lift her with one hand around both wrists. He does looks like a god after all. She is pinned against the wall, next to the door. Zayne’s face comes within inches of hers. “I’m going to pass you off to Rob,” he says, his tone marked with a bit of sadness. “He’ll quell that rebellious nature out of you. He did with so with Lisa.” He kisses Page. The kiss is desperate and longing. And it is interrupted when the door opens abruptly.

“Zayne,” Rob says, stepping out partially. He leans against the opposite side of the door frame, his eyes scanning Page up and down. “I didn’t think you’d give up so fast.”

“My feelings for her are getting in the way,” Zayne admits. “You’re a cold hearted bastard. If anyone can train her, it’s you.”

“Ouch,” the man feints hurt. “You keep that up you may just hurt my feelings.”

“I didn’t know you had any,” Zayne jokes.

That hurts,” Rob retorts.

“You’re a big boy, you can handle it.”

“Indeed, indeed,” Rob says licking his lips. “Give me a few days and she’ll be all proper just like Lisa is.”

“I hope so,” Zayne says, looking Page over. “I’d hate for her to be thrown to the ferals.”

“She’ll submit easily or the hard way,” Rob says with a shrug. “Either way, she’ll submit.”

Zayne nods and looks at Page. “I would suggest you do it the easy way. Rob has no feelings when it comes to punishment.”

A chill shoots through Page. It isn’t the words the man uses, but the way he says them. It isn’t a threat but a warning. He steps past her without looking back. Page wants to protest, drop to her knees and beg for forgiveness, a second chance, something. And before she can decide one way or the other, Rob is grabbing her by the arm and yanking her inside.

“First of all, the other night was child’s play,” he begins. “I went easy because Zayne is my friend and I respect his property. But now, you ain’t his property anymore. You’re mine.” He slings her forward at the bed.

Page loses her footing and hits the edge, toppling onto it. She looks up to see the young woman from the first day staring back at her. Lisa doesn’t say anything, she only smiles. With the bruises covering her body, Page finds this odd. Then she starts to move and the girl shakes her head, but Page doesn’t know what she means by it until she feels a hand on her back. Her face is thrust against the mattress, barely with anytime to turn it.

“Let’s begin with lesson one, shall we?” Rob growls.

Page hears clothing shifting but she can’t look back to confirm it. She tries to look at Lisa to judge what is happening, though she already has a god idea. The problem is not what is going to happen, but the fact that there isn’t anything she can do about it. She belongs to Rob as much as the young girl on the bed, with her, does.

Then he is pushing into Page. She gasps and clenches her eyes shut. No amount of training can get her used to their cocks. They are big, different, and definitely not human, and she is pretty sure they aren’t meant to go in dark places like her back door. He slides in further. All she wants, is for him to stop, as she clutches the blanket. It hurts. It is so depraving. The least he could do is use something to lube it up. At this point, Page doesn’t even care if it is saliva.

Then he starts humping in and out with long, agonizing strokes. Page is soon gasping and grunting as pleasure adds to the pain. She finds it remarkable just how quickly it can happen. She knows the pain can slip into total pleasure, but this is not the case. As soon as Rob hears those grunts and gasps he begins to really pummel her ass.

“Oh yes, Master,” Lisa suddenly breaks her silence. “That’s how you fuck an ass. Give it to her, Master.”

Page can’t believe what she is hearing. She squints up at the girl; though she can’t get a good look at her, as her head is driven back and forth along the blanket. Behind Page, her and Rob’s hips slap noisily together. Page hates this. It is one thing to give up your body for pleasure; but punishment is a different story. So she does the only thing she can think of doing. She presses back against him and pretends to like it.

“Yes, Master,” she coos, forcing herself all the way onto his shaft. “Give it all to me.”

Rob grins, upping his tempo. He drives hard and fast into her. The pleasure is there but the pain remains too. Page determines that it must be the angle. It’s enough to hurt but too seriously. His balls begin to slap against her pussy, and shamefully it begins to get wet.

Page tries, but can’t hold back her little whimpering noises each time he hits bottom, forcing her hips into the mattress. And Lisa can’t help but comment on it.

“Ooh, Master,” she purrs. “You’re making her like it. You’re making her want that glorious cock of yours.”

The last thing Page wants—no, she wouldn’t take it if it was the only cock left in the world. It doesn’t matter. Rob wants to make sure the rules are followed, and ensure Page understands that punishment will be swift, and decisive. As she accepts this, she starts to cry from the embarrassment of it all. If only she wasn’t so stubborn!

Rob just keeps fucking her—using her—harder and harder and harder. Page begins to feel an orgasm rising up within her. Not matter how much she hates this. No matter how much she doesn’t want this. Her body tells a different story. And so does her mouth.

“She’s going to cum, Master,” Page hears Lisa say.

Rob must know it as well. He uses his weight to add to his thrust, forcing Page to collapse completely onto the bed. Then his prick slips out of her ass with an audible pop, effectively cutting off her impending orgasm.

“Up in attention,” he orders.

Page doesn’t recognize the command, but when Lisa spring into action, she knows it wasn’t meant for her.

“There’ll be no cum for our guest,” he says nastily.

Lisa giggles like a giddy school girl, and it would make sense, because she doesn’t seem to be old enough to even be out of high school.

“Fill me, Master,” Page hears the girl say with her cheery tone.

Tears pour from Page’s eyes. Whether from the pain, the humiliation, or from suddenly being rejected, they pour. Not even Page is sure of why they flow. To the side of her, Rob slips easily into the girl, and picks right up where he left off in Page.

Rob pounds the young, lithe girl for several painful minutes before grunting and gushing. Streams of hot seed fire into Lisa’s rear passage.

“Mmm yes, Master!” she cries. “Fill me! Fill me!”

Rob’s member stops pulsing, and he slips out of Lisa. As his cock drips the remaining nits of cum onto her curvy ass, she wiggles and squeals in delight. Robs rubs the girl’s ass lovingly, and she clenches her ass cheeks. Page cannot see any of it taking place, but hearing how happy Lisa is, only makes her cry more. Then Lisa rolls over onto her back and spreads her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.