Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Page is warm and cozy and sore. As the rays of sunshine seep through the window, to bathe her face in its warmth, she stirs in the sheets. Stretching, she winces, a reminder of her punishment. Afraid to reach back, to see if her asshole is still agape, Page rolls out of from beneath the blanket to let the sunshine paint her skin.

She is alone. This was another part of her punishment. Zayne explained that it is a house rule, a means to make the pet feel the full effects of a punishment. She thought it stupid, and useless, at first. Being away from your master couldn’t be a big deal—maybe after a lot of time has passed—certainly. But halfway through the night, Page found herself wishing Zayne was there with her. She felt emptiness within her, and jealously. To make the situation worse, a pet’s master is supposed to give his time to another pet at the farm.

Strangely enough, this feels worse to Page than being left alone. The thought of her master giving himself to another without her, especially as a mean of punishment, hurts. The soreness in her ass hurts too and it draws her thoughts toward the wooden tub. There is that damn mind altering chemical in there, but there are also the wonderful healing effects. At the same time, Zayne didn’t give permission to bathe. She was supposed to spend the night sore... but did that include today?

Page shrugs. Maybe she can get a quick soaking and fake it when Zayne comes back. This pain in her ass is too much.


Hera and two trainers pad through the woods, barely making a sound. The inhabitants of the woods know they are there, but only because they are fully attuned to their home. Hera struts through with an air of confidence while her escorts, totally unneeded for protection, are uneasy. This part of the woods does not belong to the Rowens. This part belongs to the ferals.

The sound of howling suddenly cuts through the air, putting the two trainers on alert. Hera smiles to herself. Fools. The ferals are beneath them, allowed to live out here. Yet most of the trainers are afraid of them. There are a few brave ones that test their skill and come out to hunt. Rowen Farms has only lost three trainers due to hunting this last year, not a bad score. The fear the others have usually keeps them alive. So far, only one trainer has gone missing in that same time.

Hera stops. The two trainers look at her with fear etched all over their faces. They are new with only one fully trained slave under their belts each. And neither have been out in these woods, they’ve only heard the stories. They have been in the ferals’ territory for at least a half hour, having passed the several signs warning intruders. Of course Hera knows what to look for, whereas two inexperienced trainers would not.

And so they wait. With each passing minute, the two trainers get more and more anxious. Their eyes flitter to and fro. Each has a knife and each has his hand on its hilt. Hera stands, arms folded across her chest with growing impatience until finally, a lone white wolf steps out from the surrounding greenery. She is not alone. She never is. Hera smiles. There are always at least two others.

“Hello, Ember,” Hera purrs. She looks to the two trainers and holds out a hand, waving it downward. “Put those away boys. This is a meeting, nothing else.”

‘You brought two jumpy ones this time,’ the white feral says, stopping a few feet away.

“They were available short notice,” Hera says, shrugging. “Where are your escorts?”

‘They’re around.’ Ember shakes her body like a dog would to throw water of their fur, but this is because she’s annoyed. ‘As much as I enjoy your visits, I have to ask what it is you want.’

Hera’s smile curls into a wicked one. “Walk with me.” She shifts, and starts to walk away from the two trainers, signaling them to remain. “I need to create a little havoc, and when I say I, I mean you.”

Ember falls in next to the tall blonde. To the trainers it seems very odd and looks like the two are not enemies at all. ‘What is it you have in mind?’

I need an escape facilitated,” Hera says with a sigh. “It’s nothing extreme or high risk.”

‘It’s high risk when your people come hunting us down for it,’ the feral leader argues. ‘Each time we do it for you, we are forced to flee.’

“It’s only temporary, and you are compensated each time,” the blonde counters.

‘It would be different if we killed one or two of the hunters,’ Embers growls, making sure she expresses her distaste for the arrangement.

“If that is a problem, then I can make sure a couple inexperienced trainers go out,” Hera concedes. “It creates an employment gap, but it is an easy fix.”

‘This escape ... there is a lot that goes into one.’ The white feral stops, watching Hera take a few steps ahead of her. ‘How many escapees are we talking?’

Hera stops and looks over her shoulder and smiles at the feral. She continues forward, the wind carrying her voice. “Only one escapee and most of the work will be done for you. All you have to do is make sure she gets a good distance from the farm.”

‘One? Is she a threat?’ Ember asks, quickly falling back in at Hera’s side.

“Does it matter?” the blonde asks, looking down at the feral.

Ember shakes her head exaggeratedly. ‘Not in the least.’

Hera shrugs, “A pawn.” There is nothing to hide, nothing vital to her overall plan. “She is a means to an end and someone not worth wasting time with.”

“I feel bad for the girl then”, Ember comments. “What do we do with her?”

The blonde waves her hand at the white feral. “You do with her as you wish. Just make sure she ends up dead by the time the hunting party goes out.”

“Takes away our fun,” Ember remarks, “Why so fast?”

“Like I said, she is a waste of time,” Hera answers, stopping short. “Do you have one of yours that can get it done?”

Ember looks up at the woman, with what looks like it could be a smile; if ferals could smile.’ I will send Amoret. She will do as you ask.’

“Good,” Hera purrs. “I will put out the usual signal when everything is ready.”

“And your trainers?,” the feral asks as she looks back over her shoulder.

“Your payment of course,” Hera answers. She begins walking off, back toward the farm. “You’ll have a bonus when the job is done. I’ll make sure of it.”

Ember growls as she turns around towards the two men. She howls and both quickly become agitated, pulling out their knives and calling for Hera. The tall blonde ignores their pleas and calls, as three ferals step out from the trees. The next thing she hears is the short screams of the men, followed by the silence of the woods.


“You can see why I’m disappointed, can’t you?” Zayne asks as he stands over a kneeling Page. Her eyes dart to the young girl sitting on the bed, naked and seemingly happy. “Look at me, not her,” he says, catching her wondering eye. “You’ll have plenty of time to look her.”

Page whimpers. Her ass feels great, the bath saw to that, but she was caught red-handed. Part of her punishment was once again the metal cage, but she didn’t expect to see another pet brought in. This girl is younger, with a body smaller than her own. Page doesn’t know if her breasts are bigger, but on the girl’s lithe body, they look enormous. If Zayne intends to fuck her, he’s going to break her in half.

Page’s inattention is noticed by the large man. He snaps his fingers a couple times, getting her attention on him. “I had hoped you weren’t going to be trouble,” he continues. “You’re a fast learner but stubborn as hell. I guess I might just be going too soft on you.”

“No, Master,” she says meekly.

“What was that?” he asks, holding a hand to his ear as he cocks it toward her. “I didn’t quite hear what you said.”

The girl on the bed giggles and instantly Page feels rage well up in her chest. “No, Master,” she says a few octaves higher. “Please punish me.”

Zayne laughs now. “You are going to be punished all right,” he says. “But yours will come without any pleasure.”

“I accept whatever you have for me, Master,” she says through nearly gritted teeth.

“Oh you certainly are right about that,” he answers, grinning wide. “Olivia here is going to ensure that. Sit there and watch. If I catch your eyes anywhere else, you’ll be in that cage for a week.”

Page doesn’t have to answer, his command is clear. And as much as she doesn’t want to watch, she will. She is in the wrong. Her master has been nothing but kind to her, sharing himself with her and only her. She disobeyed and now she has to watch him take a younger, firmer body into his bed. Page hates it, and she hates herself for her foolishness.

By the time Zayne is undressed, Olivia has slid to the edge of the bed with her legs spread open. Zayne kneels before the girl and places both of her thighs over his shoulders, supporting her weight. He latches his mouth around the lips of her sticky cunt and begins sucking and licking.

Olivia grabs the back of his head and rides his face for all she is worth. His eyes never tear from hers as he savors every bit of her taste. For the two of them, Page isn’t in the room. For Page, this is agony. Olivia grunts and moans with every lick and suck. Page watches as his pink cock slips from his sheath, the flared head pulsing with every inch that it extends outward. The tip is already moist with precum, threatening to drip to the floor beneath his feet.

Then, with the skill of a circus performer, Zayne lifts the girl from his shoulders and drops her down onto his waiting and raging member. His strong hands hold her tight ass in an iron grip, as her legs lock around his waist. Olivia looks down to see the lewd display of her dripping pussy, wrapped snugly around his thick, angry cock. As she squeezes him with her pussy, she looks over to Page, and smiles. The look angers the woman even more and Page wants nothing more right now, but to smack the look from Olivia’s face. The sound of liquid hitting the stone floor breaks Page’s gaze for a moment. When she looks back up, she sees the girl’s smile has only gotten wider. It is an ‘I’m better then you’ look, and it irritates.

Zayne’s mouth consumes the girl, as he starts fucking her in rough, measured thrusts. Their tongues slide along each other smoothly, as the urgency of their fucking increases. He lays Olivia on the bed, on her back, pushing her legs up to drape again over his shoulder, continuing to pound her. The look in his eyes is fierce with the force he is putting into fucking her. The room is quickly filled with the sound of their grunts and groans, and the squishy slapping of their crotches slamming into each other. The pungent smell of raw sex hangs heavy in the air. Page feels her pussy trickling a steady stream of juices, wishing that she was in the girl’s place.

“Fuck me, Master,” Olivia moans, rubbing it in just a little more. “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

She clenches on every stroke in, releasing with every stroke out. Page watches as the girl’s hands slip around to grab that tight ass that belonged to her. Olivia pulls him into her hard, greedy with need.

Olivia’s orgasm comes first and fast. It starts in her toes. They curl as it leaves her feet and speeds through the rest of her, wracking her body in waves. Between her trembling body and the lust of punishing Page, Zayne can’t take it. He hadn’t planned to orgasm so quickly, but why not? Seeing him share his seed several times will only add to Page’s punishment.

With the tightness of the girl’s body and her perfectly timed clenches, the cum is yanked violently, right out of him. He arches his back through the release. Page becomes wetter at seeing his tightly corded muscles locking, as he fills Olivia with the seed that should be for her. But he doesn’t stop. He keeps pounding the girl, each gushing spurt of his thick milky cum blast into her womb. Page licks her lips, hungry for his seed. Then finally, he comes to a rest, still throbbing inside her, and still very hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.