Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The water is steaming hot as Page slips into the round, wooden tub. The prospect of washing away the filth and degradation of the day’s events are greater than the knowledge of what’s ahead of her. Only right now matters. What comes next is something she will deal with, when it comes.

So far Diana hasn’t said a word. She had the bath almost ready by the time Page arrived, during which time she helped the new arrival with the removal of what little clothing remained. Now as Page relaxes, Diana slips in from behind with a sponge. Her arms slip around Page’s waist as she settles in. Page feels her pulse quicken as her firm ass presses against the other woman’s pelvis. She feels Diana’s hard nipples digging into her back.

This feeling is strange and yet somehow comfortable. Maybe it is the words Cate had spoken to Janice or maybe it’s everything she went through or had seen today. Whatever the case, Page is too weary to overthink it. Diana helps to ease away the thoughts as she begins scooping up water and pouring it over Page’s neck and shoulders. After she is wetted down, Diana pours soap onto the sponge.

“Those ferals did a number on you,” Diana says, her voice hoarse and full of lust.

“So you do talk,” Page says, leaning back.

“Of course,” the woman answers. She begins washing Page’s throat, shoulders and upper chest. “I just haven’t had the opportunity spend time like this with another.”

“How long have you been here?” Page asks, trying to keep the pleasure from her voice.

“Days do not matter. In fact time as a concept is irrelevant,” she answers. “The trainers and mistresses provide all we need. And when we are sold our new masters will do the same.”

Page shifts to get up and turn around. She shouldn’t be surprised by this revelation, but she wants to look the woman in the eyes and ask the questions. But Diana lays her palms on Page’s chest, pushing her right back down.

“Please stay still,” Diana begs.

She doesn’t know why, but Page leans back and allows the woman to continue washing her body. She leans back her head so that Diana’s cheek is next to hers. “What happens here?”

Diana slowly washes Page’s breasts and belly. “Lots of wonderful things,” her reply comes in a husky whisper. “They change you. They bring out something spectacular in you.”

The words barely filter into her head. Suddenly she feels the urge to turn and face her bath partner again, but this time it’s to kiss her. But she resists it. “You don’t want to leave?”

Diana finishes washing her charge’s torso. “Why would I want to. They provide me everything I need.” Her voice is husky and filled with desire. “And when I’m good, I get special treats like you.”

“I believe you are right.” Page’s voice is also filled with lust. Why am I feeling this way? She cups a bit of the soapy water and lets it filter between her fingers. Is there something in the water? The soap?

She is about to object but when Diana slides the sponge between her slightly spread legs and begins washing the folds of her pussy, that idea just flies right out of the room. She involuntarily moans. The feeling is incredible—so sensual, so wanton! If she doesn’t stop it right now, if she doesn’t fight it ... but the feeling of the woman’s body against hers, the woman’s touch is just too much for her to resist.

Diana lets the sponge float to the surface and slips her finger between Page’s folds. She slides her other hand between Page’s arm and upper torso. Then she takes the new comer’s full breast into her hand and squeezes as she plunges her finger into the woman’s cunt. Page gasps and squeezes her bath mate’s thighs. She then turns her face to Diana’s.

Diana instantly presses her lips against Page’s waiting mouth. She presses her finger in deeper, right to that special spot as she pinches the woman’s nipple between her fingers. Diana’s tongue slides into her lover’s mouth. The two dance their tongues against each other as Diana continues to stimulate Page’s nipple and pussy.

Page has done it. She has given in once again, but this time with less effort. What the hell is wrong with me? Is there any going back now? She can see why Diana has given over to them. But is it truly the woman’s will? Is this what happened to Lynn? She isn’t going to find out unless she goes deep undercover. Page moans into her lover’s mouth as her need to fuck grows more powerful. She sucks Diana’s tongue into her mouth and begins chewing on it. Diana whimpers as her lover chews her tongue. She continues rubbing Page’s inner walls with her finger while Page squeezes her pussy lips around the other’s invading finger.

Page breaks their kiss. “Take me to the bed and make love to me,” she says in a hoarse whisper. Her lust has turned into a raging river of hunger.

Diana withdraws her finger from Page’s body. She rinses the soap off Page’s torso. She then stands up and gets out of the tub. Grabbing a towel, she quickly dries off her body. She helps Page out of the tub and dries her too. Then she eases Page onto the nearby bed. Diana gazes lovingly down at Page. “You remind me of someone that used to be here. You are incredibly beautiful.”

A smile appears on Page’s lips.” The same can be said about you.” She knows it is Lynn the woman speaks of, but for some reason it doesn’t matter. Her only concern here and now is Diana.

Diana leans down and kisses her new lover. She takes the woman’s cheeks in her hands. “I hope you decide you like it here.”

Leave? Page doesn’t feel an urge to leave. For some reason she never wants to leave. She is happy for the first time in her life! “Then I guess I will need to stay. Now, stops talking and fuck me.”

Diana smiles as she begins manipulating the woman’s pussy lips with her thumb and finger.

“Oh damn!” Page exclaims as her pelvis begins thrusting involuntarily. Her fingers dig into the covers as her body continues to respond to Diana’s manipulations. “You know what you’re doing!”

Diana continues to squeeze Page’s pussy lips. She moves her hand up and down as she does so.

Page begins to pant as her body builds up the need for release. “Make me cum!” she cries. “Don’t stop!”

Diana squeezes her new lover’s folds harder and then gives Page an impish smile. “Let your body do what it wants to do. Let go of your inhibitions.”

Page can’t take her eyes of Diana. She starts to whimper as her orgasm begins. The lovely woman jerks against the bed as her body explodes with excitement. She stares at Diana as she climaxes. She digs her heels into the mattress. The orgasm, she is experiencing, is just too powerful to resist.

Diana watches as she brings her lover to orgasmic heights. The sensation of pleasing this woman drives her sexual needs to new levels. She knows she will be well rewarded by her mistress.

As Page starts coming down from her sexual high, she stares at the woman who had just made her orgasm. “Have you done this often?”

Diana smiles and says, “I know what gets me excited and makes me cum. I just used the same technique on you that I use on myself.”

Page’s eyes burn with desire. She has only ever felt this way before for a man. But something here has changed that. And not only does she have the need for more from this woman, but the want to ever leave feels like a distant memory. To add to the effect Diana slides over the top of her lover until their breasts are mashed together. “I’m going to fuck you until you can’t take it anymore,” she whispers to Page.

“Unless you have a tool like Cate did outside that I don’t see, how do you plan to accomplish this feat?” Page asks with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Diana lifts up. “Spread your legs and bend you knees.” Page obediently spreads her legs wide and bends her knees. “I don’t need a cock to fuck you,” Diana says as she slides along Page’s body until her clit is resting against her lover’s clit. She begins rubbing her pussy against Page’s.

Page gasps as her lover grinds their clits together. It feels like her pussy has just been struck with lightning. “Holy hell!” she screeches.

Page wraps her legs around Diana’s thighs and holds on like her life depends on it. Then she grabs hold of Diana’s ass cheeks with both hands. Diana grinds her swollen clit into Page’s, riding the new sensation for what feels like an eternity. With each stroke of Diana’s clit against hers the pretty brunette is driven to new sexual heights.

Page whimpers and cries as her lover grinds their pussies together. “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...”

This only drives Diana on. So she pushes harder, grinding her cunt into her lover’s writhing body forcibly. Page digs her fingernails into Diana’s round ass. Page cries, whimpers and moans. Her body shakes as wave after wave of passion shoots through her. The more Diana rubs Page’s cunt with her own, the more her own pussy begs for release.

The lovers writhe as their combined need to orgasm grows more intense.

“Fuck me,” Page moans. “Please, make me cum.” Tears are flowing down her cheeks. She has never felt anything this intense in her life. Sure, being fucked by a man can cause some intense pleasures, even Howard had taken her to new heights. But this ... this is something totally different. Her belly tightens and her pussy wall clamp shut as she begins to climax. She screams, but no sound comes out. She squeezes Diana’s ass cheeks so bad that her fingernails nearly slice into the woman’s skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.