Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Page is bubbling over with excitement. She is humming as she steps into the apartment that she shares with her roommate. Her excitement only increases when she sees her roommate, Howard, strolling through the living room in nothing but a pair of swim trunks.

Howard has been a fantasy of Page’s since seeing him nearly naked the first time when he first became her roommate. The man is built like a god with short dark hair. When he grows out his beard, he looks even hotter and makes her want to jump his bones even more. But Page has never made a move on the guy, or even shown an interest. This is mainly because he is such an awesome roommate. He cleans up after himself, not that he really ever makes a mess. And he can carry a stimulating conversation. He is the perfect guy that could easily be ruined if the friendship-slash-roommate status ever changed between them. Besides, Howard always seems to have a girlfriend when Page finally gets enough nerve to try and change that status.

“Hey there, Howard,” she calls out.

Howard stops and smiles, one of those that make him look so dreamy. “Someone is in a good mood today,” he says. “You must have gotten something you wanted.”

“You know me all too well,” she answers, matching his smile.

They have been roommates for three years now, quite a long time to fantasize and quite a long time to get to really know each other. Page mentally kicks herself at the thought and how she has yet to do anything about it.

“Tell me about it,” he says as he leans back onto the couch.

Page’s eyes immediately go to the obvious bulge in his pants. She doesn’t linger, though she could just stare at it all day. Quickly her eyes meet his. “It looks like you’re busy heading somewhere,” she says, trying for an excuse that gets this chunk of marble out the door so she doesn’t start drooling.

“I’m just heading out to the pool,” he says. “No big deal.” He shrugs. “I can get there anytime. Besides, you’re my roomie; I want to know what’s got you so happy.”

“Are you sure?” Page asks. “I’m not keeping you?”

“Of course you’re not keeping me,” he answers, intertwining his fingers together, arms hanging in front of his crotch.

Good, one less distraction. “Well, you remember when I told you about that syndicate I wanted to investigate and expose?”

He nods. “Yes, Rowen’s Exotic Escorts?”

Page giggles. “Yeah,” she confirms with a roll of her eyes. “Escorts. They are anything but. But, yeah. My boss gave me the go ahead for it. All expenses paid and front page when I get back.”

“That’s great,” he says cheerily, holding out is arms and inviting her in for a hug. “I bet that was a hard sell.”

Page slips in close to hug him. It is far from their first hug, but it is a first hugging him bare-chested. It’s just too bad I’m the one with the clothes still on. Howard has always been a hugger. He has expressed many times how his family doesn’t say hello or good-bye with throwing one in. Then there are times like now that always seem to deserve a hug—quite the opposite for Page. So it’s nice.

“It didn’t take too much convincing, but I think my boss and I came to an agreement,” she says vaguely. “But in the future I shouldn’t have trouble getting my assignments approved.”

“Well that’s awesome then,” Howard says pulling away. “I’m glad thing are looking up for you. Keep this up and I’ll be one the lookout for a new roommate.”

Page hears the sadness in his voice. “Oh come on,” she says putting up a smile. “You’re not going to ditch me that easily. Besides, when the time comes we’ll still be friends.”

“Oh,” I’m not ditching you, huh?” he says as he playfully starts tickling her.

Page giggles, squirming around until she can get free. “That’s right,” she says in a laugh. “I’m the boss around here.”

“That you are,” he says.

Page gives him a wink. “I’ve trained you well these last few years.”

“When are you heading out?” Howard asks, changing the subject.

“Tomorrow,” she answers. “I’m going to grab a shower before I pack. Have fun at the pool.”

“You got it,” he says with a wink. “And you better be careful.”


The water has been running for several minutes by the time Howard hangs up his phone. He heads for the door, not thinking too much about it when an idea stops him. He slips to the bathroom, detouring to Page’s room to grab her towel off the bed.

Howard stands within the doorway to the bathroom unnoticed for several minutes, watching her through the nearly clear shower curtain. As the water glides over her shapely body he feels a stirring I his shorts. His eyes drift to the ample mounds of flesh on her chest. Perfectly proportioned to her slender body, the water flows over and around them erotically.

Just then, she sees him and yelps out in shock, instantly moving to cover herself. “Son of a bitch Howard, you scared the shit out of me,” she says, out of breath.

He grins. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I thought you left. What are you still doing here?”

“I had a phone call I had to make,” he begins to explain. “Then I saw your towel sitting on your bed and figured you’d need it.”

Page still doesn’t make a move to get out of the shower.

“I’ll set it on the sink,” he says, taking note of her shyness. “I better get going before the pool closes.”

“Yeah, you better, she says, her eyes roving down to his crotch where a very noticeable bulge has appeared.

When Page hears the front door close, she steps out of the bathroom and slips into her bedroom. She casually pushes the door, not worrying about it closing all the way. The apartment is all hers for now so there is no worry about privacy.

But from across the hall Howard is crouched behind his own bedroom door, looking straight into Page’s room with a perfect view of her as she sits on her bed. She reaches over and grabs her bottle of lotion. Howard grins. The pool is full of hot women, but none as special as Page. She starts rubbing the lotion over her smooth skin, the lotion only adding to the effect. She begins with her legs and works her way up.

By the time Page gets past her toned and flat belly, Howard’s cock is growing rapidly. She next squirts some of her lotion directly onto her chest. In Howard’s mind, he imagines it is his cum blasting all over her chest. And as she rubs the lotion over her perfect breasts, he can’t help but rub himself through his trunks. She leans back against her pillows and continues to knead the lotion in.

Howard reaches down into his shorts, gripping his hardening shaft and starts stroking himself beneath the fabric. Then she suddenly bends and twists, reaching into her bedside table. She pulls something out and lies down on her back. In her hand is a black vibrator.

Howard watches, enthralled, as Page spreads her legs and runs her free hand down to her cunt. He has the perfect view of her as she gently sucks the vibrator into her mouth. He groans his appreciation involuntarily, and his heart stops, thinking that she might have heard him. But when Page continues moving her toy down her belly, he knows he is safe.

Page’s head is lying on a pillow and her eyes are closed, her face the picture of relaxed pleasure. Then the vibrator slips between her legs. Her hand speeds up considerably. Her moans become more obvious and when her free hand moves to play with her breast, Howard feels his orgasm start. He watches her hand gently tweak her nipple just before he unloads himself onto the floor.

Howard climaxes hard enough that he inadvertently grunts just a little too loud. This time his head isn’t the only one to whip up in alarm. Page immediately stops and grabs a robe that is hanging nearby. Howard panics trying to decide between cleaning up his cum or hiding. He doesn’t get a chance to do either.

“So you like watching me play with myself?” Page asks as she steps into the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.