16 June 2007 - Cover

16 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan, Wendy and Abby try to take Brad's mind off the Ontario Hockey League's draft day. Karen continues her downward spiral into depression. She seeks more humiliation and punishment from Tanya and Thor for losing her baby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan parked the car, and Wendy and Abby began their walk hand in hand along the path. Dan and Brad followed, enjoying the swaying from side to side of their sexy, short skirts. They could also see the many stares the two sensual women received from admiring men.

Abby loved Wendy and took every opportunity to express it. Every time they paused, she risked being caught and snuck a sensual kiss. Wendy suggested they let themselves be seen kissing, and they stopped by a large maple tree. They noticed several people walking toward them, and as they drew closer, they began to kiss. With one hand placed on the other’s breast, their hearts pounded hard as their audience passed by them.

The girls decide to rest on a bench overlooking the yachts and sailboats moored at the marina. Dan and Brad stood a little away from the girls as if they didn’t know them.

They looked so sensual in their low-cut tops and short skirts. Crossed legs revealed long, slender legs. Wendy’s heart rate quickened with their close contact and hand-holding in public. They received more curious stares and appreciative gazes from passing men.

Interest in the two increased when they uncrossed their sexy legs to relax their pose. They pretended to be discussing items on Abby’s cell phone, allowing anyone to see up their short hems at their bare pussies. A hand would casually rest high on the other’s leg. Several men would stop nearby, and a few managed to sneak a picture or two of them.

A small bridge covered the water feeding into the harbour. The girls would lean against the railing, looking down at the ducks and geese that swam around, eating scraps of food tossed to them. Their stance allowed a portion of their bare ass cheeks to show, much to the pleasure of more men passing by.

Sitting again, the girls would time it perfectly to lean over to scratch their ankles, allowing a lucky guy a clear view of their bare tits. Dan and Brad finally joined the girls on the bench, with Brad sitting beside Wendy.

The girls would sit, so they showed the most tit and relaxed their legs for views of a bare pussy. They had the boys’ hands resting high on their legs, slightly under the short hem.

“All of this showing off tit and pussy is making me horny for fucking,” Abby teased.

“That’s what we’re here for.” Wendy smiled. The couple walked slowly towards the car. Dan had his hand resting under the hem of Abby’s skirt on her bare ass, able to feel her muscles flexing with each step. As a further tease, he’d pin her skirt up around her waist to show off her bare ass to anyone behind them.

Brad did the same to Wendy’s skirt to feel and show her as they walked towards the car. The two couples looked oddly paired—young and older. Dan took a large comforter from the trunk and walked hand in hand with Abby as they searched for a somewhat secluded area.


Abby suggested a place off the path and near the edge of the tree line. There were other picnickers a little off to the side and hoped they wouldn’t be able to tell what they were doing. Dan and Wendy spread out the queen-sized comforter, making room for the two couples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.