16 June 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan, Wendy and Abby try to take Brad's mind off the Ontario Hockey League's draft day. Karen continues her downward spiral into depression. She seeks more humiliation and punishment from Tanya and Thor for losing her baby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

At the Ontario Hockey League priority selection draft in Toronto, the proceedings were organized confusion. Each team was making their selections in addition to making trades. To cut the costs of draft day for each team and attending families, this year will be the last draft conducted live. Next year, the OHL draft will be done on a secure site over the Internet.


Carl Benson, Belleville Falcons assistant coach, was returning from Tim Horton’s with the next coffee order for the busy staff. He had some time to spare, as Belleville didn’t have a pick in the fourth round.

“Ken Turner! I heard you joined the Sault Saint Marie Greyhounds,” Carl said, recognizing his old friend. He placed the double tray of coffee and a box of doughnuts on the Greyhound’s table and offered his right hand.

“Hi Carl, good to see you too!” Carl and Ken were teammates in their junior hockey years but lost touch a long time ago.

“What goes around comes around. Now we’re the coaches and teachers,” Carl quipped.

“Let’s exchange email addresses and phone numbers now that we’re both in the OHL again,” Ken suggested.

Carl took out his cell phone, and they exchanged information, promising to keep in touch. Even though their teams would be opponents on the ice, there were many hockey topics common to all coaches.

When Carl picked up the coffee trays, he noticed the Greyhound’s drafting list for the fourth round. He shook hands with Ken and hurried back to head coach Frank Stanton.


“It’s about time, Carl; the coffee ought to be ice cold about now,” Frank kidded.

“I bumped into Ken Turner. He and I played junior together years ago. He’s with the Greyhounds now. I happened to see their draft list on their table. They’re picking twentieth in the fourth round and selecting Brad Hayward.”

“Shit, that’s too bad! We were hoping to add Hayward to our team with our fifth-round pick. He would have been a great fit with Jake Campbell,” Frank regretted. Frank and Carl then told Greg Patterson, the Falcons’ General Manager, about losing Hayward as a draft choice.


Wendy and Abby were driving Dan and Brad nuts. They took every opportunity to lean over and show lots of tits or kneel on the green with their legs open when Dan or Brad was about to putt.

“That isn’t fair!” Dan complained to Wendy.

“What isn’t fair, honey?” She asked innocently.

“You know exactly what, showing your bare pussy like you are now. How am I supposed to putt with that beautiful pussy begging for attention?” He smiled.

“Dan, my pussy is hungry, and I need you to feed it with your lovely big cock!” Wendy playfully pouted.

“I will, my love. I’ll give you a good fucking when we get home,” he smiled.

“I don’t think I can wait that long.”

“Why don’t you sit on the green with your legs spread, and I’ll see if I can sink my putt?” he joked.

“My pussy hole isn’t that big!” Wendy smiled, spreading her pussy lips, her pink flesh glistening in the sun. They laughed when Dan stroked the ball, and it stopped, nestled against her pussy. “I’d prefer the other hole in one!” She teased. rolling the ball back to him.


The next hole was a par three, and Dan used his wedge to hit the 148-yard distance. His tee shot sailed straight and true, landing about seven feet from the pin. “That’s the closest I’ve come to a hole in one.”

“You’ve had plenty of holes in ones in my pussy,” Wendy joked, getting a laugh.

The others took several shots to reach the green. Dan was about to putt for a very rare birdie attempt when his cell phone chirped.

“Hi Dan, it’s Frank Stanton.”

“Hi Frank, I’ll put you on speaker.”

“Is Brad with you?”

“Yes, he is.” Brad’s eyes widened.

“Hi Coach,” Brad said.

“I have some news for you, Brad. What would you think of going to play for the Sault Saint Marie Greyhounds?”

“It’s far away from home, but I’d be happy to be drafted by any team. Why are you telling me about the Greyhounds when you coach the Falcons?”

“Brad, we know how good a player you are and will be in the future, and we certainly didn’t want you playing against us. We didn’t have a draft pick in the fourth round, so we made a trade. Congratulations, Brad! We drafted you! You’re the newest member of the Belleville Falcons!”

“Belleville, yahoo!” Brad shouted, punching the air. Abby shrieked, jumping into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her short skirt rode up high on her tiny ass.

“All right! This is so fantastic!” Dan yelled. “Thank you so much, Frank! You sure have made our day!”

“And my year!” Brad yelled, cupping Abby’s bare ass. She smothered her love with appreciative kisses. Wendy was close by and couldn’t help rubbing Abby’s bare ass cheek, several fingers teasing her exposed pussy.

“What number was I picked?” He asked.

“You were drafted in the fourth round, seventy-second overall,” Frank told him.

“Seventy-two, the opposite of my playing number twenty-seven,” he remarked.


Over on the next tee, the loud cheers drew the attention of the foursome ahead of them. “What’s all the excitement? Did someone get a hole in one?” A guy yelled.

“Better than any hole in one, our sons just got drafted into the Ontario Hockey League by the Belleville Falcons!” Dan proudly yelled.


“Coach Stanton, Wendy Campbell here; you also drafted my son, Jake. Did you know Jake and Brad are very good friends off the ice?”

“No, I didn’t; it should make for some good competition at training camp. Dan, have Brad and Jake report to my office at the rink at 10 a.m. Monday for a briefing.”

“Will do, Frank. Both boys have final exams and will be there for one in the afternoon.”

“That’s okay too. Once again, congratulations, Brad.”

“Thank you so much, Coach! You’ll never regret drafting me or Jake.” Brad’s face was aching from smiling so much.

“I’m counting on it,” Frank said, returning to the hockey draft.


“Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Brad, because come Monday, your days are going to be very busy getting in shape for training camp,” Dan mentioned.

“I’ll help him get in the best shape,” Abby smiled.

“I bet you will if fucking is good for conditioning!” Dan teased. “Now you’ll really have to pay attention to me on the ice with me being the Falcons skills coach.”

“I almost forgot, you’ll be coaching me too!”

“I won’t be behind the bench and likely have nothing to do with which rookies make the team. Now it’s time to put all that you’ve learned from Midget to use and apply to the Junior League. What are the four ingredients you need to make the team that my dad taught me?”

“You said for me to be dedicated, be determined, show discipline, and have the desire to win.”


It didn’t take long for Brad, Dan, and Wendy’s cell phones to become full of non-stop calls and texts from family, friends, and teammates with congratulations.

Brad called his mom several times to give her his exciting news but never received an answer. Karen’s phone was in her purse, in her locker, and turned off. He finally had to leave her a text saying he was drafted by Bellville. Other calls and texts to her with congratulations would remain unanswered.

Abby was quick to call her twin brothers, Peter and Derek, to tell them the happy news that Brad and Jake had been drafted by Belleville.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.