16 June 2007 - Cover

16 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan, Wendy and Abby try to take Brad's mind off the Ontario Hockey League's draft day. Karen continues her downward spiral into depression. She seeks more humiliation and punishment from Tanya and Thor for losing her baby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The day Brad and Jake had been waiting for finally arrived. The Ontario Hockey League’s Priority Selection Draft. Like thousands of other midget-aged boys in Ontario, he hoped to be drafted by any team. Dan knew how nervous his son would be feeling and decided to take him, Abby, and Wendy golfing to help pass the day.

Wendy’s only regret was that she wasn’t in Toronto with her son Jake to hear his name called by one of the OHL teams. Dave, her very soon-to-be ex-husband, and his girlfriend were with Jake at the OHL draft. She faced the possibility that Jake could be drafted by a team and possibly live far away from home.

Brad wished Jake good luck and hoped his good friend was drafted high and by the team, he wished for. Jake was forecast by the hockey experts to be drafted in the second or third rounds. Brad was just hoping his name would be called by any team, in any round, period. He wondered if his improved attitude and play in the latter half of the season and playoffs had been enough to erase his lower rating by the scouts from earlier in the season.


Karen continually told Dan and the family that her therapist had arranged for her to work half days at Quinte Community College Nursing School to ease back into more normal daily life. Unfortunately, that was a lie. Instead, most weekday afternoons she spent with Thor and Tanya at the Hen House.

She put her plan into action several weeks ago, and it is now working to perfection. Dan, being a devoted and loving husband, was concerned for Karen’s well-being and accompanied her to her first several therapy sessions. Now she used the excuse that she felt well enough to attend them alone.

Despite the heat of the day, Karen always wore a turtleneck sweater and her usual tight-fitting jeans or yoga pants. She claimed that her medications made her skin sensitive to sunlight. The family didn’t realize she was hiding progressive bruises caused by her repeatedly resisting the restraints around her neck, wrists, and ankles.

Dan tried to convince Karen to join them for the fun day of golfing but lied, saying she had a therapy session and didn’t want to miss it. As important as the day was to the hockey future of her son, her darkening thoughts were about how quickly she could get to Thor and Tanya for another session of, pleasurable pain and more humiliation to punish herself.


“Fore!” Dan yelled, trying not to laugh, as Wendy’s driver shot shanked right from the fourth tee onto the next fairway. “It sure is a good thing you can fuck better than you can play golf!” He kidded.

“Ha, ha, very funny!” Wendy couldn’t help smiling at her love’s good-natured teasing. She taunted Dan, sticking out her tongue at him and lifting her short skirt to show her bare pussy.

“Wendy, it’s a wonder Dad can even hit the ball from looking up your skirt so often,” Brad kidded, preparing to hit next. Dan and Brad used their golf clubs, but Wendy and Abby shared a set rented from the clubhouse.

Once Wendy and Abby hit their tee shots, they’d walk together, holding hands. Wendy couldn’t help looking at the deep cleavage Abby’s top revealed, and she encouraged her gaze to be on her breasts. As they walked the lush green fairways, they’d move closer to other golfers, just to show off their scantily clad bodies.

“I can see why the guys have difficulty golfing. Abby, you are such an incredibly beautiful and sensual young woman.”

“Thank you for the compliment, Wendy. I hope I grow up to look as beautiful as you are.” They continued hand in hand, which grew into arms caressing hip to hip.

While they waited for Dan and Brad to hit their next shots, the girls stood in the shade of a large maple tree. Abby put the palm of her hand on Wendy’s face, feeling how soft it was. She looked into her beautiful eyes, then leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist you any longer. It’s strange that we’re both bisexual yet haven’t made love together.”

“Maybe it’s about time we did something about that?” Wendy desired.

“I agree with you, but when?”

Wendy placed a hand on Abby’s firm, young breast. “We can start now.”

“I want that too. You know Dan and Brad will want to watch us lick each other’s pussies,” Abby said, giving a sly smile.

“I know, and I want them to watch us also. Then we can switch our men to fuck us.”

“That’s a great idea, Wendy. Brad has never fucked you except for the fun we had on Boxing Day. I love you,” she replied, giving her breast a feel.

“And I love you too, honey. Karen sure likes to have some wild sex parties,” she smiled, kissing her. The girls looked at the men a little distance away and, embracing, stole several more kisses.

“I don’t know why we didn’t start having sex months ago,” Abby questioned.

“Imagine all the lost time we’ll have fun making up for,” Wendy smiled at her new lover. Now they always walk embracing hip to hip. “We can have fun for the rest of the day teasing our men.”

“That’ll be so much fun. You really love Dan, don’t you?” Abby asked as they strolled to their waiting men.

“Abby, sometimes I feel scared that I love Dan so much! I have never felt like this in my entire life!”

“I can tell he loves you too. I hear Dan talking about you all the time. I didn’t know one man could love two women so much!”


Karen had become a regular customer in the basement of the Hen House. She would automatically prepare herself for the more humiliating abuse she desired from Tanya and Thor. Tanya had a neck collar for her that was thicker and encrusted with small, pointy chrome spikes. She put the restraints around her neck, wrists, and ankles. She’d also attach the clips and wires to her nipples and pussy lips, preparing for Thor.

The studded belt she wore kept a long dildo in place up her ass. It would only come out if guys wanted to fuck her ass hole. Quite often, her hands were cuffed behind her back to the belt, making Karen submissive on her knees to every cock and pussy presented to her.

Karen knew she wasn’t allowed to talk but would sometimes speak just so that Thor would slap her across the face or use a wooden paddle on her ass for misbehaving. The more she could make Thor mad, the more he would punish her. She had this unquenchable desire to be punished for losing her baby.

One of her favourite areas was the narrow, padded bench. She was placed on her stomach with her hands and feet off the floor. The restraints on her wrists and ankles were clamped to the wooden legs of the bench, and she lay there helpless.

Thor or Tanya would then introduce an electric vibrating dildo to her pussy. She’d moan and groaned as it excited her pussy and clit to the point of suffering repeated climaxes. The only way she could react to her multiple climaxes was to arch her back. Her high-pitched whimpering to stop would only be answered with the paddle to her ass, or Thor’s massive cock shoved into her mouth to silence her. She’d suck hard on it, hungry for his cum.

“I’ve told you to shut the fuck up! See this?” He shook the paddle in her face. “One of these days, you fucking bitch, I’m going to beat the living fuck out of you!” The deadliest of thoughts now entered her mind, and she moaned and arched her back as she came several more times.

Though she liked the mindless electric dildo fucking her, her favourite part of her visits was Tanya walking her around to all the customers for fucking and cock sucking like a sex bitch dog. One afternoon, Karen asked Tanya to keep count of the number of men to fuck her. In four hours, thirty-two men filled her aching pussy and ass holes, not including the number of blow jobs of cum she swallowed. She tried to increase the numbers with every visit. The day would end with Thor fucking her again, but to his pleasant surprise, she eagerly added a long and satisfying blow job to the ritual.


Every day, Karen was sinking further into her darkening world of despair. She hated the sight of any pregnant woman or a newborn child, it only reminded her of what she could have had with Dan. Now that Cathy was pregnant, she detested seeing her too. She needed to be hurt and humiliated in public. Thor would fuck her senselessly, and she’d encourage him to abuse her more and more.

Karen taunted Thor, making him shove his massive cock down her throat to suck on him, to the point that she did faint several times from lack of air. She loved sucking on his huge cock and the amount of cum she could swallow or use to decorate her face and tits.

Each afternoon would start with him fucking her, then tormenting her sexually with different items. Tanya would walk her through the Hen House as her bitch dog. Karen loved being humiliated by the other patrons. Being fucked in her pussy and giving good blow jobs were normal. Now she added another of her pleasures: multiple double penetrations.

She told Tanya to always find the biggest cocks to fuck her ass while her pussy was pounded. Besides giving countless blow jobs and swallowing, her wrists were sometimes fastened to a chrome dog bowl. Men would jerk off into the bowl, or their wives would jerk them off into it.

One afternoon, Tanya had a dozen men cum in her dog bowl, and she had to drink it down. Then Tanya cuffed Karen’s hands to the back of her waist belt, and she gave the same twelve men a blow job, swallowing every drop.

Karen would have men pull on the wires attached to her nipples and pussy lips. The more they tugged, the more it hurt. Her mind was becoming warped with the deep desire to have herself sexually punished, humiliated, and abused for losing Dan’s baby.


Enjoying the warm day, Wendy and Abby had other ideas on their minds besides golfing. Each wore a very short pleated skirt with no panties and a very low-cut top that revealed more tit than it covered.

Dan, Wendy, Brad, and Abby were having more fun fooling around than playing golf. Off in the distance, the sound of jet engines grew louder. They paused to scan the blue sky and watch this huge plane slowly fly over, circle, and land at Trenton Air Base. Wendy hugged Dan close, pressing her tits against his chest. The wheels of this flying monster barely touched the runway when the pilot hit full throttle and took off again.

“Wow!!” Brad exclaimed, feeling the ground shake and watching the huge cargo jet slowly lumber into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.