Pēteris
Cast of Characters

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Pēteris (Pete) Aloysius Boyle, Junior - Hero. Former combat medic. Average appearance.

Miriam Moon - Irish red hair, green eyes set in a round, freckled face. Companion to Pēteris.

Robyn Moon - Platinum blond hair, crystal blue eyes, pale clear skin on Scandinavian features. Nurse practitioner. Companion to Pēteris.

Daniel Moon - Hero. Grandfather of Miriam and Robyn.

Melody Caretaker - Daniel’s Caretaker on Crossroads.

Soo-Min Hero Greeter - Petite, Asian - has a severe case of the hots for Pēteris.

Moira (Pediatrician) Caretaker - Tall, slim woman with close-cropped flaming red hair.

Galahad - AI, artificial intelligence, computer for Pēteris’ apartment on Crossroads.

Beavis - The town where Pēteris begins his adventure.

Robert Hamm - Chaos banker in- Beavis, the first town Pēteris and his Companions visit.

Dirty Jake - Chief among the gang of thieves accosting Pēteris and his ladies in Beavis.

Les (Charles) - Innkeeper’s son in Beavis. Accompanies Pēteris.

Arthur - Proprietor of the weapon shop in Beavis.

Rupert (Hoss) - Stable owner in Beavis.

Widow Foster / Mavis - Seamstress in Beavis.

Hans - Innkeeper in Beavis. Les’s father.

Lisle - Wife of Hans the innkeeper.

Maggie - Innkeeper’s daughter in Beavis. Accompanies Pēteris.

Bart - Innkeeper of inn owned jointly with his married brother.

Rooster - Bad guy, rapist, robber, slaver. Enslaved Sarah and his own sister. A real bastard.

Sarah - Captive of Rooster and his brothers.

Beatrice - Bart’s niece and serving wench in his inn.

Rosie - Widow seeking medical treatment for her son. Joins Pēteris’ Chaos entourage.

Alvin - Rosie’s son.

Hawk - Rooster’s brother. Pretty much a clone of bad behavior.

Falcon - Rooster’s brother. Pretty much a clone of bad behavior.

Cherry - Rooster’s sister. Raped by her brothers. Chocolate hair. Rescued by Pēteris and his Companions.

Hastert - Minor warlord holding two Damsels captive.

Stumpy - Name given to Hastert’s minion when his hand was lopped off in a fight.

Charles - Les’s real name.

Katja Analyst - Pēteris’ assigned Damsel

Annie Veterinarian - Stranded Damsel when she became pregnant.

Martina (Tina) - Annie’s approximately six-month-old daughter.

Hester - Wet nurse hired by Robyn to care for and feed Tina while she is separated from her mother.

Flynnt - Sadistic gang leader who abducted and repeatedly raped the Damsel Annie.

Martin - Annie’s Hero and Tina’s father. Deceased.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.