Pēteris
Chapter 18: Journey On

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Robyn and her party caught up with Pēteris and Maggie two towns away where they were staying at an inn with the two disguised Damsels. Pēteris and Maggie were now dressed in their original style. Maggie had gladly and tenderly shaved away his beard and trimmed his hair. He had used his journey and their short stay to rid himself of the new horses and most of the loot he and Maggie had acquired. The supplies he retained for the remainder of their journey.

They found the two Damsels somewhat at odds over Pēteris’ attentions. Katja was jealous of Annie’s repeated assertions that her breasts needed to be sucked, and both were clearly put out by his obvious affection for Maggie - especially his allowing her ‘cute little butt’ to occasionally cuddle up to him.

He had managed to turn Annie a little more tolerant by reminding her that it wasn’t at all certain that the portal would pass her and Tina. After all, she and her Hero had sex before reaching Crossroads, and she might be dependent on Maggie for support if she remained stranded. Pēteris did not think that would happen, but if it would get him a little peace, he was glad to use it.

That reminder also served to curb some of the Damsels’ aggressiveness, and he strove mightily to devote attentions and to provide them with some oral and digital relief. That helped, even if it was short of full-out sexual intercourse. With the arrival of the rest of his family, things got better and worse at the same time.

The baby drew a lot of attention. Tina was cute and was of an age that she engaged easily with those who sought her out. Hester was a nice person, and Maggie and Charles involved her in their daily kata and forms. Anticipating further jealousy, Pēteris drew Charles aside, and after reminding him that others awaited him, he assigned him to help prevent Hester’s milk from drying. Cautioned against casual sex, nevertheless Charles’s life suddenly became more interesting.

Pēteris’ Companions/wives were the very epitome of horny. They were allowed to screw, and they wanted to - hard and frequently. Not withstanding the attention Pēteris paid them; resentment from the Damsels knew few bounds.

During the day, Pēteris started riding side-by-side with one woman, then another, rotating his undivided attention. During this time he explained to the Damsels the strategy behind their rescue and the setup for future rescues. He emphasized that they would not return via the next bank that they encountered.

At night, he intended to sleep alone with each Damsel in turn and to rotate with each wife. Miriam and Robyn immediately vetoed that plan. They understood the rotation with the Damsels, but they were darned well going to share their nights with their sister. The Damsels caught on and demanded a similar sharing. Pēteris found himself alternating from a night of intense sucking and licking to one full of highly acrobatic, heterosexual, practice-baby-making sex.

Guard duties ameliorated the situation a little, as his departure or return to the sleeping huddle tended to juggle positions. Whichever of the women who were on guard with him, including Maggie, tended to return with him and snuggle up when their tour was over.

Group bathing in the various creeks and occasional pools was always interesting and stimulating - especially for protuberances and recesses. By the end of the first such stop, the formerly uninitiated were thoroughly familiar with chicken fights. Those on guard had a difficult time refraining from joining in, and sometimes they were not successful. Warm baths at inns were welcome, but never so rambunctious.

Then there were the two ambushes that the five warriors successfully thwarted. Both times, three ultra-horny women displaced the Damsels when demanding their due after-action relief. Pēteris considered sending Charles in as a pinch hitter, but decided not to complicate matters further. The Damsels were not going to be placated with a substitute, even for licking, petting, and sucking.

When they reached their farm, Pēteris was tired!

The situation became more interesting when Sarah and Cherry came bounding out, fully cured from their previous ills and expecting their own sexual needs to be addressed. The rules for Chaos became even more onerous, even though Pēteris expected their affections to shift with the coming journey.

Sleeping arrangements were now increasingly challenging, as Cherry and Sarah demanded their places in the rotation with Pēteris. Cherry was the first of the pair to back off when she decided to accept Charles’s ‘early’ invitation. She quickly found that cuddling in with Charles and Hester was a good deal, even with Maggie joining them on occasion. The four-poster bed, though big enough, was also small enough to provide the closeness that she craved.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.