Pēteris - Cover

Pēteris

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 3: Finding Crossroads

“Melody Caretaker, we bring you greetings from your Hero Daniel,” Pete announced as the three arrived through the portal into a bare white anteroom. Above anything, he wished to ameliorate any shock and fear that might be caused by his appearing when Daniel might be the person expected.

Pete stood waiting with his arms around Robyn and Miriam. Warned by Pete’s greeting, Melody appeared in a flowing, floor-length, pale blue gown rather than her normal come-hither attire. With each visit, she loved to surprise Daniel with a different, outlandishly sexy costume. Body modesty was not in her repertoire, but reserving herself for Daniel was.

Before she could speak, Pete remarked, “Daniel’s description pales in the face of reality. You are truly beautiful.” He paused, then continued, “My name is Pēteris Aloysius Boyle. I am called ‘Pete’. My companions are Miriam and Robyn Moon. They are Daniel’s granddaughters.”

Weeping, Melody rushed to the women and hugged them. “Welcome! But please, don’t torture me,” she begged. “Tell me of my Hero. Why is he not with you? He is well?” She was becoming frantic.

“My grandfather is quite well,” Robyn reassured her. “When our business is complete, he will come to you to prepare for an adventure.” She nodded at Pete and continued, “Papa recruited Pete to be a new Hero for Chaos. If we could summon a hero greeter and you would be allowed to stay, it would save telling the tale a second time.”

“Of course!” Melody Caretaker responded, leading them into a beautifully furnished room with a roaring fireplace. “Please be seated. Excuse me for a few moments. I’ll be right back.”

As she left the room, they heard, “My Hero is well. And this Hero has two Companions! I’m so excited!”

Pete seated himself on the burgundy leather sofa near the fireplace, a Companion on either side. They sat in companionable silence for a few minutes. Miriam spoke for the three of them, “It is real. I knew it would be, but I’m so relieved.” Then, “She is so beautiful. Robyn, how are we ever going to compete with these women from Cassandra?” and she gasped and covered her mouth in dismay.

Pete noted the slip, but remained silent.


Melody returned accompanied by a tiny, slightly older, ethereally beautiful Asian woman. “May I present Soo-Min Hero Greeter? Her father was a famous Hero of twenty-seven adventures.”

“Oh my! You weren’t exaggerating,” exclaimed Soo-Min. “Handsome and two Companions - clearly virile. Heavens! I’m hot and wet.” She paused, “But I’m being selfish. Welcome Hero Pēteris and Companions Miriam and Robyn.” She placed a searing lip lock on the startled man.

“Thanks,” Pete responded, lips tingling, “but I prefer ‘Pete’. The other name brings bad memories.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.