Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay - Cover

Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Trudi in her delicious tutu, my sister's pink panties, and now, 3 "bad girls" from Pelham Bay to accelerate my studies of female anatomy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was called down to the office of Sister Mary Margaret and she looked to me like she had been recently crying and that made me sadder than I could possibly say.

Sister Mary Margaret was on the top of my “Pedestal” females and I worshiped the ground she walked on. Still, that hadn’t stopped me from taking advantage of her softness of heart a couple of times and having her use her delicate hand to placate my sinful shaft and she even let me explore her soft femininity and creamy smooth backside on the inside of her undies providing I promised to never disclose our program for keeping me satisfied and away from the “Bad Girls” from Pelham Bay and their spider-web pussies.

In all honesty, I have to admit that the Girls from Pelham Bay and I had hit it off real good right from the first day and I had already done all three in their happy girl boxes, their hot little mouths and had even done Veronica and Aggie in their tight little backsides until I flooded their guts with my happy juice.

The only reason that I had not traveled up the Hershey Highway with Patsy was that she had been spanked so hard recently for her transgressions that her cheeks were too sore and bruised for hard anal loving and I didn’t mind because the combination of Veronica and Aggie made up for that shortfall.

That and the fact that my sister’s friend Trudi had suddenly decided to give up her pussy and even her mouth to me made me feel like King Farouk with one of his harem.

With all that pussy making me one happy boy, I took it easy on Sister Mary Margaret and if the truth be known, I adored her so much that I would be happy just kissing her toes or licking her fantastic backside it that was what she wanted. As it turned out she did want a little of that and I was happy to comply by pulling her bottom down to fit on my face and inserting my tongue into her heated fundament like some pimp grooming his new girl to perform all kinds of tricks for her clientele.

I had nothing but the highest respect for Sister Mary Margaret and when I started eating out her beautiful ass all I could think about was that I was doing a good job to make her feel real nice inside. It was absolutely heart-warming to me for see her going into some violent orgasms with my tongue action and I didn’t hesitate to let her stuff my dick in the back of her pussy when she begged me to “fill me up”. I guess I pumped her fabulous cunt for nearly an hour and she had multiple orgasms the entire time. I exhausted her pretty badly and I felt bad about making her feel all pooped out in the middle of the day. We went into the bathroom and I was the one washing her up real nice and replacing her nun uniform back into place and fixing her gold cross so it was perfectly straight. Then, we kneeled down next to each other and prayed for forgiveness for our sins of the flesh. I assured the Sister that it was all for the purpose of keeping me pure and out of the clutches of the girls from Pelham Bay. In actuality, that bird had already flown and there was no chance to ignore the fact that I had done them all more than once and they seemed to want to come back for more and more.

I never mentioned Trudi and my sister because the sister would figure I was the one with the lack of character problems and I have to admit that might really be the actual case.

After that, Sister Mary Margaret and I would meet and say a part of the rosary together and then she would let me lift her robe in the back and sit on my lap until I flooded her with my joyful present of boy juice. She insisted I wear no condom and that I pull out just before releasing my spurting emission. I knew that was not fool proof but she was reluctant to break more than one rule against sin at the same time. In order to cut down on the chance of an accident, I convinced her to take it more often than not in her rearward channel and after a period of time, she became addicted to that sort of tomfoolery and would bend over for me to get it up right away before we did anything else. She was always coming up with some sort of different fetish or trick and she told me that she had learned them all from the girls relating their errors to her before they went to confession.

My little sister Cathy started hanging out with a guy from the high-rises called Carlos. I first found out about it when I heard her and Trudi arguing about him because Trudi thought he was a “bad influence”.

I tried my best to eavesdrop on the conversation, but right then, Trudi dropped her voice down into almost a whisper and I was unable to hear her words. I do know it pissed my sister off something terrible because she broke her birthday pen with the pretty pink feather on the top right in the middle and stomped off to her room like she wanted to find something else to break. I hoped she didn’t stop in my room and find and of my sports equipment to take her anger out on.

I went in and sat next to Trudi acting like I didn’t have any idea about the conflict and Trudi pretended that everything was hunky-dory. She started telling me about her dance contest that weekend and I acted like it was the topic I wanted to hear everything about. Of course, I was burning up with a fever to find out who the hell this Carlos guy was and why Trudi thought he was a “bad influence”. I had my suspicions that it involved her getting poked regular because I noticed she wasn’t running around with any local guys all of a sudden and I didn’t know the reason why. I think Trudi sensed my unease because she was offering me a nice “on her knees” performance instead of practicing one of her routines. I accepted with greedy selfishness because Trudi’s mouth was the nicest place to reside all things considered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.