Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay - Cover

Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trudi in her delicious tutu, my sister's pink panties, and now, 3 "bad girls" from Pelham Bay to accelerate my studies of female anatomy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

In a way, I felt like my vow to keep my adventures with the three Princesses from Pelham Bay my own little secret was the best decision I had ever made. For one thing, Veronica seemed to comprehend that I was someone to be depended on to keep my mouth shut. The other two girls were a bit less perceptive but they knew a good thing when they saw it. I guess that is how they all looked at me.

My Queen on a pedestal, Sister Mary Margaret, did call me into her office for a one on one discussion of my relationship to the Pelham Bay girls. I was a bit nervous because it was impossible to think of her absolute perfection as actually being female and having a vagina, a territory behind that included regular girl buttocks and perhaps even a pair of breasts that were large enough to fill a bra and come equipped with naughty little nipples that boys liked to play with.

I concentrated on looking down at her feet.

They were safely encased in a pair of black leather brogues and her robe came down so low that you couldn’t even see the shoelaces or hooks that kept them nice and snug. Sometimes the hint of a pair of black pantyhose peeked out over the top and I was burdened with the thought that they went all the way up to cover her female parts and her hidden bottom that probably was so exquisite that I would have to look the other way whenever she bent over. I sure didn’t want to go straight to hell for even speculating about the lush garden underneath and the paleness of her firm, youthful skin.

“Bobby, I have been hearing rumors about you cutting up with our young girls and I want to know why you have been so close to those naughty girls from our other convent school up in the Bronx?”

I was really sweating it out under her steady eye.

She was on the right track and I had to put her off if I had any hope of escaping certain suspension for taking indecent liberties with my female co-students. I kind of felt it wasn’t really my fault because I was just being sociable with the newly transferred girls. I really hadn’t expected to get much past first base with them and hitting three home runs in the same game was almost unheard of.

Of course, there was no way I could admit any wrongdoing because I would be dooming my own future, causing grief for the girls and, worse of all, making Sister Mary Margaret have a bad opinion of my teenaged character.

I gave her a fairly plausible line of bull shit about wanting to help those girls because they were not being treated nicely by the other students. I told her that they all seemed like good girls and I didn’t understand how they could have gotten the reputation for being troublemakers.

She pulled her chair closer to mine and lowered her voice because she didn’t want to be overheard by one of the other sisters giving me what sounded like “sexual” advice in how to behave with members of the opposite sex.

“Bobby, I have to tell you that all three of those girls are almost beyond our help. They have committed the most grievous of sins with several of the boys at their old school and they are on probation here to be on good behavior if they want to get their graduation certificate. You would be a smart boy to behave around them and try to keep your “you know what” inside your trousers around them. If you have any problems, be sure to let me know and I will do my best to lead you down the right path to save your immortal soul.”

Since that horse had already left the barn, I pretended to listen intently to her words and I captured her hands in mine and pretended I was meditating on the good advice about curbing my pussy hunting habits. The touch of her soft fingers was like grabbing hold of a tiger’s tail and I wanted to explore a little further but her robes were so dense and overwhelming that I could only get about halfway up her forearm and barely reach her elbow bone with the tips of my fingers. I noticed that she was suddenly more pliant in my hands and that little beads of sweat appeared on her forehead just outside her hood that hid her doubtless beautiful hair. I watched her squirm on her teacher’s stool and she spread her legs slightly allowing my knees to touch the inside of her legs like we were in deep harmony on a matter of grave concern.

I noticed that her breathing was more rapid and I harbored a hope that she had not rejected me as too much of a sinner for her attempts to reform. The skin on her arms burned hotly against my fingers and it seemed like her legs were trembling slightly as they rubbed on my invading thighs. I pretended like I was completely taken with the prayerful discussion of saving the three Pelham Bay girls and just slowly inched a little further up until my knees were almost touching her cradle of feminine secrets. In all honesty, I had never expected to be this close to my Madonna on a pedestal and I was forced to spurt my seeds inside my trousers wetting my boxers with my guilty and immoral thoughts. I think she might have sensed my premature ejaculation and she used her hand to confirm my sinful emission.

“I think you have been a bad boy, Bobby. I hope it wasn’t the sinful thought of those three hussies that made you remiss in your behavior.”

I wanted to blurt out that it was her tantalizing perfume and her soft inner leg flesh that had pushed me over the top, but I just agreed with her speculation and asked for forgiveness for my rude and careless desires. She patted me there and that had the immediate effect of making me hard as a rock yet again. I looked into her eyes and I saw she was concerned for my well-being and she disregarded my shameful dampness and reached inside to free me for a sustained stroking that made us both co-conspirators in the age-old story of give and take when two people are in private communion with no witnesses to tell the story. We huddled together like faithful followers of the word and Sister Mary Margaret took care to cover our transgression with her black robe so it could not be seen even if someone was standing right next to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.