Injustice
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

The following characters appear in the next few chapters:

Marius De Capitanie

The kingpin of the sex trade, also known as Mandingo, 6’-0’’ tall, 265 pounds, 42 years old, brown eyes, black hair, two large gold teeth in the front of his mouth

Ricardo Juan Cabaliero

Drug kingpin, known as El Capo, 5’-8’’ tall, 205 pounds, 38 years old, brown hair, brown eyes

Rickey Pontoliano

Mob boss, 5’-10’’ tall, 185 pounds, 40 years old, brown hair, blue eyes


My time during the daytime on Wednesday and Thursday was spent checking the locations of the various people that I would be taking out. It was easy using a glamour of one of their own men to gain access to their usual locations, and to familiarize myself with them before slipping away before being detected. It wasn’t much different from the recons that my people and I had done in Special Operations. Several times I was tempted to start on the clearing operation right at that moment because of some of the things that I saw and heard, but I steeled my resolve and promised myself that there would be payback in the form of special punishment for a couple of people who I saw abusing women during those recons.

On both of those days, the moon was approaching the new moon and it didn’t rise until well after midnight, and it set late in the afternoon. The late evening and early nights hours of both days were very dark away from the lights of the expressway and downtown. The street lights only gave off minor glows of light just in their immediate areas, and many of them didn’t work in the areas that I was checking.

In the surrounding darkness, it was easy to move without being seen especially in my dark clothing and with the occasional use of an invisibility spell. It was on these nighttime forays, that I gave in to my desire for revenge and started the cleaning operation when I ran into or located one of those who I had marked for special treatment.

“Well, well, what have we here?” I asked myself while checking out the sex king’s headquarters on Wednesday night when I came across the sorry individual that I had seen earlier that day sexually abusing a very young girl. He had raped her in all of her holes as well as kicking her and beating her when she begged him to stop. She was definitely way too young to be out on the street selling herself.

It was easy to slip up behind him, cast a freeze spell on him, and then transfer both of us to the city’s garbage dump, which I had visited the previous week. There I cancel the spell and proceed with what I had wanted to do earlier. I made him suffer for a long time before allowing him to die. There was no one in the vicinity to hear his screams. I had learned knife work in Ashcanastan from a really nasty, vile bastard who I had eventually killed, but with Magic fire.

Later that night at the headquarters of the drug king, I also ran into the guy who had been using a needle to hook another young woman on drugs before also raping her. He too received special treatment, but I didn’t kill him, no that would have been too quick. For his punishment, I used my Magic skills to make certain parts of his body non-functional. His right arm and hand, and his left leg and foot. Additionally I stopped the vision in his left eye plus a little twist of his larynx to prevent him from talking much. I also made sure that he would live for a long, long time in that condition, as it is much harder to kick the habit than to break away from the street, but those young girls would never forget what was done to them.

To all appearances, those that I took out simply disappeared. I had told them why I had picked them for special treatment before the one died and I left the other one there at the dump. All of this did slow down my recons of their areas, but was personally satisfying even though those who had suffered because of them would probably never know of my revenge.

On Thursday the 16th, I wasn’t up until late having spent so much time the night before on the recons and dealing with the two who I had taken revenge on. Once up, however, I had a quiet breakfast before transferring to an alley uptown. From there I checked out Rickey’s setup. He was located in an office building on the twelfth floor. I took the elevator to the eleventh floor, and took the fire escape steps up to the twelfth only to find that the fire door to the hallway there was blocked on the inside. This of course wasn’t the serious impairment to me that it would have been to others.

Casting an invisibility spell, I then transferred to the other side of the door. I have to say that Rickey had a very expensive and impressive setup. There were carpeted halls and spacious offices with real wood furnishings and expensive wallpaper. The lighting was a custom installation also. There were also marvelous views of the Atlanta skyline from the windows of his offices, windows that didn’t open. While there were numerous people there when I visited, none of them could see me.

Following checking his area, I transferred to the next area that I intended to visit. Over the time since I had arrived at the veteran’s camp, I had made it a point to visit many of the areas of the city where we had gotten information on problems, especially political problems. Those areas tended to be out on the eastern and northern edges of the city where the richer and more-well-to-do lived.

On transferring to one of those areas now, I visited the house of one of those individuals. He had a large house with a manicured lawn in an exclusive, well-guarded subdivision, so I purposely used a glamour of a well-known television personality while conducting my recon there. It served me very well, as a number of people recognized the person that I appeared to be and several even spoke to me. I was sure they would remember his being here later when the police investigated, and that would cause him some trouble, but that was what I intended. Some time was also spent checking out several lesser known political individuals who I intended to visit on another night.

After dark that night, I returned directly to Rickey’s offices. There was only one man on guard there, and he was asleep when I arrived. I checked each of the offices and the rest rooms before opening the door to the small room housing the electrical equipment, phones, and the security system for that floor. The door was locked, but that wasn’t an impediment to one who uses Magic, and the lock opened when I touched the door handle. Inside, I noted all of the circuit breakers, but especially those for the alarm system and its backup battery, the air conditioning and the heat, in addition to those operating the doors on that floor to the elevator and the phone system which relayed signals from the alarm system. Finally, I used a small spell to ensure that the lock on the bar across the stairwell door would remain locked, thus sealing off that exit. Those here when I came for them would not be able to escape my vengeance that way.

Following my work in the gangsters’ offices, I transferred to the secure subdivision that I had visited that afternoon to recon the interior of the politician’s house. His family was at home, but they were all downstairs on the first floor. I had free use of the second story while there and checked all of the bedrooms, so I knew exactly where to find him when I came for him. On finishing with his house, I transferred back to the veteran’s camp. It was the first night in some time that I got to sleep early.

Awaking early on Friday morning, I had a busy day ahead of me. I had informed George the previous evening that the men were to be back early today, as I had a large dinner planned for that night, and it would require time to prepare it. He was worried about where I was going to obtain the food.

“Don’t fret about it, George. This will be my last large requisition from the various food warehouses,” I assured him.

“So, you’ll be leaving when you finish here,” he asked.

“Yes, it will definitely be necessary to leave, and we don’t want either the law or the politicians to suspect that all of you have been helping me,” I told him.

“No, we wouldn’t want that,” he readily agreed.

Following starting a rumor that there was a meeting of all of the important pimps at the big man’s place that evening at ten, I did some scouting of commercial food warehouses on Friday morning. I would need to obtain sufficient food to feed the veterans for three or four days while I did my work among the various criminal elements in the city. It was best that they remain at their camp and not get involved in what was happening, but they would need food to do that. They would also need water, but I wasn’t going to supply them with a lot of booze, maybe just a few cases of beer, and while they didn’t have anything to keep it cold, I was sure that they could improvise something. They would also be unable to leave their camp until the ward that I was going to place around it expired, which would be after I had left the city.

I had discovered the location of the warehouses supplying the various restaurants, clubs, cafes and cafeterias by simply hitching a ride on their delivery trucks when I saw them at the various locations where they made deliveries. They always needed to return to reload the trucks to cover all of their stops. From what I had seen on the various trucks they delivered everything from alcohol to zucchini in commercial size containers.

I returned to several of the warehouses today to scout their layouts so I could quickly get what I needed that afternoon. I would transfer it directly to the veterans’ area and stockpile it against one of the bridge abutments. They also had large pots and frying pans I discovered. The one thing that they didn’t have was firewood, but I knew of a place out near my house that was a firewood provider. They would need to donate some of it to the cause. While it was still early, I transferred out there and transferred several stacks of prime seasoned firewood back to the veterans’ camp. I also stopped at a business that sold water in five gallon containers and transferred a number of them to the camp.

Following taking a break for a short time, I returned to one of the major food warehouses and started transferring the easy to store cans and other containers of food, condiments, and oil to the veteran’s camp. These were things that would not go bad. I also sent some fresh produce which would also last without refrigeration. I waited until late in the afternoon to transfer frozen items like vegetables and meat. They could be used to cool the beer for that night. They would need additional pots and frying pans, and I sent those along with more dishes and utensils. The last place that I visited was a bakery where I picked up bread and various types of rolls.

When I returned to the camp at around five that afternoon, George, Albert, and the others were staring at the mound of supplies that had appeared there.

“Where did all of this come from?” George asked in amazement.

“It was donated to the cause,” I told him.

“What cause?” Albert asked quietly.

“Why the cause of feeding all of you for the next three or four days,” I told him.

“You’re really serious about us not going out for the next three days or so, aren’t you?” George asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.