Niki's Descent
Chapter 4: Riding to School Was Never Like This Before

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Riding to School Was Never Like This Before - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As the morning sunlight peeked through the window, the dappled reflections of brightness flickering across the bed, Niki slowly woke, finding herself in a strange place ... this was not her room ... it was ... Max’s!

With a flood of memories, Niki remembered everything that happened the day before. Everything. Reaching down to touch her abused sex, she was sure she would be sore and bruised, but was surprised to not detect any damage whatsoever. As she moved her thighs slowly, she did feel that. Her muscles, not used to being so spread, did complain a bit from the excessive amount of sex she had experienced. As she rolled over, she could feel the scratches along her ribs reminding her of the more degenerate side of things. She’d been fucked by a dog. Three different dogs actually, with a combined total of nearly two feet of hard throbbing cocks.

Groaning, she closed her eyes, the shame of what she’d done, combined with the memory of her step-brother catching her, and now., well,.owning her, made her want to stay asleep, and never confront this new reality. Reaching up, she felt the collar around her neck, and blushed. She was truly caught. Glad that her parents would not be back for a few weeks, she slowly sat up, looking around the room, but not seeing any clothes that she might have taken off. More memories came to her, and she groaned as she slowly got out of bed, naked, a bit sore, and headed to the bathroom. Not sure where Max was, and, after yesterday, not feeling the need to cover up anything (She’d always enjoyed being naked, or nearly so, in her room... ) She no longer had any secrets ... and, judging by the way he’d taken her multiple times yesterday, she did not think he wanted her covering up ... at least not in the house.

The shower woke her up a bit, and, belatedly, she hoped the collar was water resistant, as she had no way to take it off at present. Shaking her head, thinking she’d figure it out the proper protocol later, she busied herself with getting clean, enjoying the refreshing water, reveling in the warm muggy air. Turning off the water, she grabbed a towel, and began drying herself off, still within the warm confines of the shower, and wondered if Max had perhaps left, and she could just go about her business.


Max had woken up first and was looking down at the naked sleeping girl in his arms. He smiled as he realized it was not a dream, she was really his slave now, his own personal fuck toy. All his dreams had come true in just one day, it was an amazing feeling. He got up and kissed her head, leaving her to sleep in a bit. It was still early and her school didn’t start for another few hours. He took a quick shower and got dressed before making his way into the kitchen to cook breakfast and make lunch for Niki. He made her a cute bento style lunch with heart shaped vegetables and a note reminding her that she was a good slut for him and that tonight he would use her plenty. After finishing the lunch box he placed the pancakes and eggs he had made on the table, looking down the hall as he heard the shower turn on.

After she dried off Max surprised her by coming around the wall and picking her up, giving her a big hug and a quite deep kiss on the lips. His tongue forced its way into her mouth to assert his dominance over her, making sure she still knew that he owned her. “All nice and clean now~?” he said with a chuckle as he set her down “I made you breakfast and packed your lunch. Don’t forget that you still have school today. Of course you aren’t allowed to wear panties to school today, but you didn’t yesterday either so it shouldn’t be a problem right?” he said with a grin as he stroked her hair. “Go eat up and then get dressed for school, I will give you a ride.”

“Eep!”, was all she could get out before he covered her mouth with his, his tongue insistent, dominating, in charge. Gasping a bit as he put her down, she followed along as he led her, naked, to the kitchen, pointing towards her breakfast. Sitting down, the coolness of the kitchen chair reminding her of her vulnerable state, she began to eat, while listening to everything he said. Blushing as she realized that she would be ‘commando’ again today, she thought for a moment about how different today might be. She knew so little yesterday, only hints of what this was all about really, but now ... after the woods, and the way Max now treated her like a pet, though perhaps a bit more nicely than their new dog, she knew so much more...


Dressed, bag in hand, she hopped in the car, and as she sat down, closing the door, she turned, gasping a bit as she saw what her step-brother was doing. Casually, matter of fact like, Max simply unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock, while saying “Seeing you naked this morning got me all hard sis, you are going to need to suck it while I drive.”. Max then grabbed her by the hair and put her face down by his cock, waiting for her to start licking and sucking as he drove her to school.

As he pulled her face into his lap, Niki did not dare disobey, though the idea of being caught giving him oral sex in the car caused her insides to tighten in fear. She felt him tug on her collar, keeping her face close as she began to suckle on his thick cockhead. She wondered if he would take the collar off before she went into the school. How could she explain?

Bringing a hand over to hold his prick steady, Niki slowly worked her mouth down over his cock a bit, sucking and licking every inch, feeling his need. He seemed very ready, maybe this would not take long. As she worked, she thought a bit about the day, and wondered if she dared take the same path homem then shook her mental head at herself as she called herself a dirty slut. Still, thinking about it was making her wet, and combined with the way Max was treating her, she was slowly giving in to every hedonistic thought or desire. She was sinking fast and part of her was shocked, scared even but another part was eager. She found herself wanting more, wanting to feel that powerless feeling.

Beginning to bob her head up and down, Niki waited for Max to get close, hoping no one would see in. As they stopped at a light, she closed her eyes, praying no one could see her, but she kept on sucking, feeling his eagerness. Thoughts drifting back to school, she imagined sitting in the back of the class, slowly spreading her thighs, and feeling the cool air on her bare pussy under her skirt, while the teacher droned on and on. Maybe she’d have to get a hall pass, letting her sneak off to the girls room. She pictured her stripping off within the stall, teasing and riding herself to a pleasure peak, the naughtiness of doing it in school heightening her pleasure.

Feeling his balls beginning to churn, and realizing they were not moving, Niki hoped they were at a light, and not parked out front of the school. She’d just ... die...


Max had never enjoyed a drive this much before, it was the best drive of his life. The feeling of his little step-sister’s mouth around his cock was amazing. He used one hand to steer and one hand to help her go nice and far down, using her hair like a handle to keep her going.

After a short drive he, bypassed the drop off queue, and pulled round to the side of the school and parked, where hopefully (or not) none of the students would see what was going on. Max looked down with a grin as he was getting close, now focusing on pushing her down and pleasuring himself with her mouth, using her like a toy. As he got close he held her all the way down, pushing his cock deep down her throat before blowing his load. He shot the hot cum down her throat, filling her tummy with it and giving her something to remember him by throughout the day at school. He pulled her up as the last few shots of cum shot out, getting some on her tongue and letting one shot land on her cheek.

“Good girl!” he cooed as he let her sit back up, chuckling at the strand of cum dripping down her cheek. “Make sure to drink it all up like a good pet!” He used his thumb to wipe off the cum from her cheek and made her suck it off. “Well, we are at your school so you can get out. Now don’t you dare touch yourself or let anyone else see your cunt, it’s my property and you aren’t allowed to play with it without my permission. Understand?” Max gave her a pat on the head before letting her get out “Love you sis, have a good day at school~ Hope no one teases you about the collar.” he said with a chuckle before driving off.


Feeling him finally shoot off, the warm spray of cum filling her mouth, a bit slipping out as she swallowed, Niki had worked to clean him up as best she could before sitting up. Blushing, face flushed from being leant over so long, she watched him, wide eyed, as he cleaned her cheek, having her suck on his thumb, before sending her on her way with admonishments to not touch herself,.or do anything at all,.other than school. Her lust charged brain pouted a bit, as waiting and denying herself anything was a foreign concept to her.

The school day was long, and frustrating, Niki could feel her damp lips hiding under the skirt, and the nearest she came to getting a thrill was when she sat down on the back edge of her seat, and slowly scooted forward once, until she could feel the cool plastic underneath her skirt, pressing against her damp lips. Quickly sitting back, not wanting to be caught, she nevertheless enjoyed the secret thrill. This commando thing had possibilities, she thought to herself.

Soon, the day was over, and she ached to get herself home, alone or with her step-brother, she did not care anymore, she needed to relieve that itch, it had been building all day. Heading out to the parking lot, she looked to see if Max was picking her up ... not seeing his car at the moment, she stood, waiting, unsure now, perhaps she was meeting him at home, and she was supposed to walk through the woods again, although this time she intended to not take that wrong path.


Max had waited at home for her school to be over with, the lust to use his step-sister again building more and more as time dragged on. Finally he looked at the clock and it was time. He was going to be a bit late and hadn’t told her he was picking her up, he hoped she would still be there and not be walking home yet.

He smiled with relief as he saw her waiting. He could tell just by looking at her that she was wet and eager, the not being able to touch herself really working to get her horny. Max pulled up beside where she was and looked at her, waiting for her to get into the car. Once she was in he gave her a smile “Hey sis, how was school?” As Max asked the question he moved his hand over and lifted up her skirt to see just how wet she was. “My my, you are soaked. Such a dirty girl, was it hard not being able to touch yourself all day? I assume for a dirty slut like you it must have been torture~” he said with a chuckle. Although there were other people around still picking up their kids Max still pushed two fingers inside of her, giving her something to get even wetter over.

He fingered her for a few seconds before pulling them out and putting his fingers up to her mouth “Taste yourself sis, you naughty little slut ... I bet you want me to stick it in you right when we get home don’t you? You need my cock to fill you” he said with a chuckle as he let her skirt fall back down, putting his hands back on the wheel and driving off towards the house.

“Play with yourself while we drive home, I want to hear you moan and tell me how much you want me to use you when we get home. Don’t cum though, you are not allowed to cum without a cock inside unless I tell you otherwise”


NIki had demurred at first, shaking her head weakly, denying her willingness, her desire to do anything and everything he wanted. She sat back in the bucket seat for a moment, until he ordered her to play with herself all the way home, albeit with no payoff allowed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.