Just an Experiment - Cover

Just an Experiment

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An employee is cleaning rooms at a motel and walks in on somebody masturbating.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Gay   BiSexual   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Pegging   Public Sex  

Mike was seriously considering that he liked to be used anally. He liked when Jack fucked his ass and even enjoyed it more when Brenda dominated him. After an interesting few days, Mike now believed he was bi-sexual. He was going to continue to fuck women and enjoy forbidden sexual acts with men.

There was nothing wrong with enjoying sex with either men or women. Mike realized he had a real taste for cum. He loved the sweaty taste of it. He liked to feel a big cock in his mouth. He loved to feel warm balls in his hands while he sucked a dick.

He also loved to have his cock sucked. He liked having his dick sucked by Jack. Jack knew how he liked his own dick sucked. The experience was amazing. Jack would take his entire cock into his mouth and swallowed it. Mike never came so much. Jack loved cum too. He was so hot and horny when Mike came down his throat. It really made Mike horny thinking about it. It really made him hard.

Mike realized he loved having Jack fuck his ass. Feeling his big dick enter his most secret spot and open up his anal cavity felt amazing. He wanted Jack to fuck his asshole again. Mike wanted to try to fuck his ass too. He was ready to have anal sex and be the giver instead of the receiver. He was looking forward to give Jack pleasure.

While Mike was thinking of these thoughts, he grabbed some baby oil and poured in onto his cock. He moved his hand up and down his shaft. He was thinking about cocks and balls. He imagined Jack’s cock high inside of his asshole while he jerked his big dick. His fingers pulled his cock fast. He was moving his hand so fast up his big pole.

After about fifteen minutes of jerking off, he came all over himself. He swiped his finger down on the cum to take a taste. He liked the taste of his salty, sweaty come. He couldn’t wait to go to work today. After his shift, he was going to see Jack. He was hoping to have more fun with him.


Mike was excited to get to the end of the day. He cleaned about twenty rooms in his shift. He got another surprise when he cleaned one of the rooms. Two young women were in the sixty-nine position. They never moved and just ate at each other’s cunts while Mike cleaned the room.

Mike was hard and horny and wished they would have said something to him. He would have loved to get in the middle with them and fuck their cunts. But, they never looked up. They just were slurping and drinking each other’s pussy juices. It was hot to watch them. They didn’t seem to care. He loved all the people masturbating in their rooms, while he walked inside to clean.

Lately, there was a lot of naughty behavior happening at the motel. Mike thought people liked to be doing things when he walked in. They probably wanted to get a rise out of him. It was becoming very familiar to him. He was starting to see all kinds of things at the motel. If he was having a good day, like when he met Jack, they might ask him to have sex with him.

It was finally the end of his shift. Mike was hoping that Jack was inside of his room. He knocked on the door and a voice called out and said to come in. Mike walked inside and was greeted by Jack.

“Mike, I was hoping you’d come back. You look great.”

“Hey. I told you I’d be back.”

“Were you thinking about my cock? I missed your ass.”

“Yea. I was missing that big juicy cock of yours.”

“Get over here. I want you.”

Jack walked towards Mike and helped him off with his clothes. Jack was just in his boxers and Mike pulled those right down. Both men grabbed each other’s cocks and played with their dicks. They shared a deep and passionate kiss.

Both men stood in front of each other. They had their hands on each other’s cocks. They rubbed the two cocks together and jerked off. Their bulbous heads were rubbing together. Pre-cum was dripping from both of their pricks.

“Is this sword fighting?”

“Rub yours on mine. It’s hot right? Fuck!”

“You’re a lot of fun, Mike. Bend over. I want to taste that sweet ass of yours.”

Mike got on his hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Jack spread his buttocks together and spat on his asshole. He moved his tongue in and out of his tight hole. And smacked his ass cheeks.

“God! I love that. Fucking hell.”

Jack grabbed onto his hip and continued smacking his buttocks while he tongued fucked fast into Mike’s asshole. Mike was moaning and groaning while he played with his own dick.

“Get into my ass! I need your cock! Fuck!”

“You want this big dick fucking your tight hole? Say it!”

“Fuck me now! Take my ass! I need your big dick!”

“I want to feel my dick inside of you. I want to come inside of your asshole.”

“Do it now!”

Jack rolled a condom onto his dick.

“Stand on the bed!”

Mike stood on the bed and they shared a passionate kiss. He went back on his knees and teased Mike’s asshole again with his tongue. Mike was moaning and jacking off while Jack continued to lick his asshole.

“Put your dick inside of me!”

Jack placed kisses along his back and all over his neck. He pushed his cock slowly into Mike’s asshole and fucked him gently, while kissing him tenderly. Mike’s fingers continued to pull on his erect and throbbing cock. He was enjoying Jack making love to him. It was slow and tender.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.