Time Scope Part 2 - Cover

Time Scope Part 2

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

When I returned to the table, I set Mary’s box down, looked at the three women, and I sat down with a big sigh. While I was busy getting Mary out of the safe, Alicia had fixed the four of us strong drinks. I think she wanted to get Madge a little blitzed. You know what they say, ‘Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.’ Anyway, I decided I would probably need more than one before this evening was over. Before I started talking, I took a big gulp of my drink. I must have finished off half of the glass’s contents in one swallow. I got a strange look from all three women; they probably weren’t accustomed to seeing someone chug a really strong drink.

“Ladies, we are gathered here for several reasons. I just now learned of one of those reasons that will affect all of us greatly. I will get to that reason shortly.

“Phyllis, you have been curious as to how Charles made his money. Mary told me to explain it to you.”

“Who is Mary? I don’t think I’ve met her.”

“I will get to that momentarily, Phyllis. I already told you part of this story, but one thing at a time. Some years back, Charles was hiking and found something that he called a Time Scope.”

I stopped to open the box and remove Mary. I set her down on the table in front of myself.

“This is the Time Scope he found and used to make his fortune. I received it as part of the estate. Alicia and I used it to pick our winning lottery numbers. I will explain how it is used later, but the important thing you need to know is that it allows you to look into the future and into the past.

“Alicia and I did what Charles did. We decided that we would spread the newspaper out on the table with the winning numbers showing to display the Wednesday and Friday lottery drawings. We actually spread the paper with Wednesday’s drawing results on Thursday, and the paper with Friday’s results on Saturday. Before the first drawing, we used the Time Scope to look into the future and read the winning numbers. Then we went and bought our tickets.

Phyllis said, “So that is how Dad knew what would happen in the future, and how you were able to buy two winning lottery tickets.”

“That’s right, Mom. That is how Jeb and I did it. That is also how granddad knew you, Eric, and Heather would be late for your meeting with Sam.”

“I’ll be damned. I always knew he was sneaky, but I never thought he could do something like that.”

I said, “There is one more thing you and Madge need to know about the Time Scope. It is a sentient lifeform. It isn’t a biological lifeform like we are, but it is sentient, and it is telepathic. Its name is Mary.”

Madge added, “So that is who you were talking to back in my office.”

“Yes. Mary is actually an important person in the Empire. I will tell you about her background, later. Right now, the main things the two of you need to understand are she is telepathic and she can see hundreds of years into the future. What she sees is actually a prediction, but her predictions are extremely accurate for the first three to five years. Okay?”

Both Phyllis and Madge indicated they understood. While I had been talking, I could feel Mary bringing Alicia into the link with us. I saw Alicia’s eyes open wide, so Mary had probably just given her the news about us becoming a quad. I ventured a quick telepathic message to Alicia.

“Quite a shock isn’t it, sweetheart.”

“Well ‘Shock’ is an understatement, darling. She just blew me away. Now it’s your turn to explain it to Madge and my mom.”

I knew it was a stupid thing to say, but, “Madge, Phyllis do either of you have any questions?”

Stupid? Yes stupid for I knew they would have questions. Any intelligent person would have questions, and both of my future wives are very intelligent. Phyllis was quick to put most of it together. She said, “Let me see if I understand what is going on. Mary is an important person in the Empire, and the Empire has a space ship orbiting above us. You and Alicia are going to be their Facilitators. So, is Mary in charge of all of this or is it someone else?”

“Well, I suppose you could say that Mary is in charge. She is the more senior of the three Zldats and they are senior to the Altairians. However, I understand that the ship’s captain has a veto power over directions that would result in an unnecessary hazard to the ship and its crew.”

“Zldat? Is that what Mary calls her species?

“Sort of Phyllis. It’s a long story; but for now, yes, that is what everyone calls her species. The Zldats have a different name for themselves, but it’s a mental concept, rather than a word we can pronounce.”

“Okay. Then if I understand it correctly, the two of you are going to help these Zldats and Altairians to negotiate this agreement. Since you have Madge and me here, you obviously want us to support you in some fashion. Right?”

“Well ... sort of, Phyllis. What Mary wants is for the four of us to be her Facilitators, and the four of us will be the Facilitators during the negotiations.”

What!” screamed Phyllis. “Me, a Facilitator! No way! I wouldn’t know what to do.”

“Mom, you forget that Mary can see the future. She examines what she calls the Time Continuum to see what will happen. She has seen the four of us working together in that position. Mary has told me that it is important for all four of us to be involved. She won’t explain why it’s important, she just says it is. All four of us need to be involved for everything to work out for the best.”

“I’ll think about it, daughter.”

“Good to have you onboard, Mom.”

“I didn’t say I would do it, I said I would think about it.”

“Mom, you and I both know you say you will think about doing something when you know you will do it, but aren’t ready to make the commitment verbally.”

“You know me too well, girl.”

“Yeah, and I also know Jeb. Mary told him more good news a little while ago which made him shout from the shock of what she told him. She just told me, and it was as much of a shock to me as to Jeb, but she prepared me more than she did him. He has been working up to giving that good news to you and Madge, but I think he is having trouble with finding the right way to say it. True, Jeb.”

“Yes, I just can’t find the right way to say it.”

“Jeb, there is no right way to say something like that.

“Mom, Madge, what Jeb is having difficulty with is, Mary told both of us that while examining the Time Continuum, she has seen the four of us living together as man and wife in a quad relationship.”

What!” screamed Madge and Phyllis, in unison. Not only in unison, but I heard it in stereo; since they were sitting on each side of me.

Madge said, “Oh shit! I didn’t think I would have a problem with the two of you as a triad. Adding Phyllis to the mix as a quad is a bit more than I can envision. I’m not opposed to it, but we do need to talk.”

“Daughter, if you think I want to join the three of you in some sort of sex orgy, you’re wrong. Jeb is a nice guy and I like him a lot, but it’s like not love.”

“Mom, I understand. But give it some thought. A relationship does not have to be sexual. The four of us could live together as a quad without sex.”

“Ha! You forget, Daughter, I’ve been in the next room while the two of you were together. There is no way the two of you can live under the same roof without sex being part of your relationship. From the look in Madge’s eye, I suspect the same thing is true of her also.”

“You’re right about Jeb and me, Mom. We just started talking with Madge about her having a relationship with us. We haven’t made any agreements yet, but I think the three of us will be lovers very shortly. Right, Madge.”

“Yes, I had that feeling back at the office, and it is even stronger now, Alicia.”

“I’m glad to hear that, Madge. Mom, I can see the four of us in a relationship without you having sex with the three of us. It would be like when you and I lived together as Mother and Daughter. You could look on the three of us as your Son and two Daughters, if you wish to do so. You wouldn’t have to be sexually involved with us.”

“Hmm. Put that way, I suppose it might work. I’ll think about it.”

I saw Alicia give her mom a smirk, and Phyllis returned it with a tiny smile. I thought about it for a moment, and then thought, “Mary, when you saw us as a quad, was Phyllis having sex with us?”

“Yes, Jeb. It took a while, but when she started, she was mostly involved with you, and occasionally with Madge. It took several years before she and Alicia became lovers.”

“Okay, Mary, but I don’t think you should let Alicia know about that right now.”

“Too late, buster. I’m still in the link, and I’ll deal with it when it happens.”

“Sorry, Jeb. You didn’t ask for a private link, so I kept Alicia in the loop, and this is a private conversation between the three of us.”

When I met Alicia’s eyes, she had a big smirk on her face. Things would work out; I just wouldn’t be allowed to forget this ‘Oops’. Yeah, an Oops is like an ‘Aw Shit’. You lose all your Brownie points. But, from the looks of things, it is going to be fun re-earning them. From the look on Alicia’s face I knew that observation must have bled over to our telepathic link. I really need to work on controlling my thoughts when using this link.

For the rest of the evening, Alicia, Mary, and I briefed Madge and Phyllis on Mary’s plans and we also talked a bit about buying real estate and stock. When we finally went to bed, it was Alicia and I in the master bedroom, and Madge and Phyllis in separate guest bedrooms. Madge, Alicia, and I were too tired for any loving. We also hadn’t gotten around to discussing our quad relationship in detail. We would have to do that tomorrow.

The final bit that Mary had us tell Madge and Phyllis was that for the next couple of months it would be best if they lived with us here on the farm. Once people learned they were Facilitators, they might have problems living at their homes. Phyllis asked why Mary thought the farm would be any safer than her home. Mary just said for us to not worry about it for she had already taken care of that matter.


The next morning, I woke up earlier than normal. My three ladies were evidently sleeping in this morning. I didn’t blame them, for last night was a lot to take in and it was mentally exhausting. I felt like a Zombie when I went downstairs and started the coffee brewing. That was always the first thing I needed in the morning, before I took on anything important. That was not to be this morning for someone was ringing the door buzzer before I had my coffee.

Wait a minute, that’s not right! You ring doorbells and buzz door buzzers. How do you ring a door buzzer? Yeah, only a Zombie would have a thought like that, assuming of course that a Zombie was capable of thought.

When I opened the door, I was met by a one-star Army General with an Army Colonel and Captain standing just behind him and a bit to his side so they could see me.

While I have never been in the military, I do know a little bit about military protocol. Especially that bit about the senior person being in charge of a group, so I said, “Can I help you, General?”

“Yes, sir. I’m General Paul Evert. This is my aide, Colonel Aaron Daniels, and Captain Mike Lovett. The reason for our visit this morning is the President has assigned the Captain and his company of Rangers to you as your security force. I am to be your liaison officer assisted of course by my aide. Can we step inside for a few minutes? This might take a while.”

My security force? Is this what Mary meant by the farm being safer than Madge and Phyllis’s apartments?

“Sure. Come on in. I would offer you some coffee, but I just started brewing it. It should be ready in a couple of minutes.”

“Thank you for the offer. We can certainly use some, right now. That broadcast yesterday caught everyone by surprise. When the captain of that starship patched straight through to the President’s phone, without even going through the switchboard, everyone went bananas. There is no way that they should have been able to do that, but they did it.

“The outcome of that conversation is that the President will be sending a small group of people to meet with the Altairians the day after tomorrow. But, the first thing she did was to order a company of Army Rangers to be sent out here as your security force. I was assigned to come with them as your interface with the President and with anyone in the government or military that you need to talk to. If you want, I will also be a buffer between you and them so you aren’t bothered by Government Officials you don’t want to speak to directly.”

“I see. Just a moment, gentlemen. I think the coffee is ready.”

Yeah, I was trying to be a good host. However, the delay would also give me some time to think, and I really needed to think about what was happening this morning. As a Zombie, thinking is not one of the things I do well. I need my morning coffee to get beyond my Zombie stage.

Captain Lovett said, “I will help you with that, Sir.”

The two of us went to get the coffee. On the way, I asked him, “Did they really hook up to the President’s phone without going through the switchboard? And I go by Jeb.”

“Yes, sir ... ah Jeb. They did and from what I heard, the General was right about how they responded. I’m Mike to my friends.”

“If you will get the coffee mugs out of that cupboard, Mike, I’ll pour. Do you know how they take their coffee?”

“No, but give me a moment and I’ll check.”

I went ahead and got four mugs out of the cupboard, and then I poured a mug for myself, and swallowed a quick sip of very hot coffee. I really needed it now, even if it was too hot to drink.

“Three blacks, no sugar for us, Jeb. The General is one of the good guys, but I’ll have to call you Sir or Mister Connor in front of the General and Colonel until things loosen up.”

“That’s okay, Mike. We are informal around here, so I’ll politely make it known to the General that I like to be on a first name basis with people I work with. Let’s get these coffees out to them.”

“General, if you gentlemen will give me a moment, I would like to get dressed and let the ladies staying here know that we are downstairs talking.”

The first thing I did was to go tell Alicia they were here. Alicia might come walking out with little or no attire, but Phyllis and Madge would probably wear robes.

“Wakeup, sweetheart. We have three visitors in the living room. It would probably be a good idea for you to hear what they have to say, so get dressed. I made coffee and if you get there before Madge and Phyllis you should get at least one cup. I guess you should also go upstairs and alert Phyllis and Madge so they can join us; before you join me.”

“Oh, God, Jeb. What time is it?”

“A little after six. Now hurry up and get dressed, or you are likely to miss something important.”

I slipped into a fresh shirt, yesterday’s slacks, and my house shoes while talking with Alicia. I figured she would need several minutes to do her hair and get dressed before showing up.

“Okay, gentlemen. What is it that you need from me? But first, I prefer an informal manner of address, so I’m Jeb to everyone. If you have to remain more formal as military officers, I will understand.”

The General glanced at his fellow officers, and said, “I’m Paul, and these two men are Aaron and Mike, when we aren’t with the troops.

“For the moment, Jeb, Mike needs you to tell him where his people can set up our tents. We will be staying here until the negotiations are finished. Once he has them started on that task, we would appreciate your giving us a tour of your property, and pointing out where your property lines are located. Mike will also have a few questions about security concerns.”

I started to respond when I saw Alicia out of the corner of my eye coming down the stairway. I must have missed seeing her go upstairs to let Madge and Phyllis know we had visitors.

“All right, gentlemen ... Ah, this is my fiancée Miss Alicia Creswell.”

They stood as Alicia came into the room, and then they introduced themselves.

“Paul, I’ll take Mike out and show him where to set up. Alicia is one of the Facilitators, also. It might be helpful if you tell her what you have told me so far. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

When we got out front I could see a long line of Army trucks parked by the side of the road.

“How many men in your Company, Mike?”

“It varies, Jeb. Right now we are supposed to be a hundred and ten men, counting me. We did a crash deployment yesterday, so not everyone made the flight. I just hope I haven’t lost any more of my people on the way out here.”

“Oh, where are you based?”

“Until this temporary duty assignment came along, we were at Fort Benning minding our own business. The next thing I knew, my commander phoned and told me my Company was to deploy on a TDY assignment to the Seattle area. He told me the President had ordered the deployment, and a General was flying out of Washington D.C. to take charge of me and my troops. He said if I hurried I might have two hours to load as much of my company’s men, their equipment, and our company vehicles as I could, before the General arrived. We would be leaving immediately upon his arrival. We had practiced crash priority deployments before. It usually took us close to five hours to load everything and get it properly stowed and secured in the planes.

“I was able to get most of my men, deployment equipment, and vehicles onto the transports before Paul and Aaron arrived. Other than things like our vehicles that had to be secured for safety, we just tossed everything in a pile. When Paul and Aaron came on board, we found a seat and strapped in. We left immediately and once airborne, we sorted out and secured our equipment. We landed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord at about three this morning. We had to scramble to offload our equipment and get it ready to move out. The General had a few arrangements to make for us before we left, so we would be supported. We rolled out of there a little over an hour after we arrived, and headed for your place. Now I know what a crash deployment is really like. It’s not fun. Especially if you are expected to fight when you get to wherever it is you are going. Thank God that was not expected of us this time.

“One of the first things I want to do is hold a rollcall, so I will know who made it this far. Right now a tent, some hot food, and a cot are looking pretty good to most of us. I had one of my senior sergeants remain behind to get the rest of my people and equipment organized and out here as soon as possible. Sometime tomorrow or the next day, he and the rest of my company and equipment will be showing up. If you don’t mind, I would like to use your phone to check with him and make sure he isn’t running into any problems.”

“Sure thing, Mike, anytime. Just come up to the house and use the phone.

“Do you see that fence line, Mike?”

“Yeah.”

“My property line is about two feet past the fence. Everything between the fence and the river is my farm. I don’t know where would be the best place for you to set up, but any place is fine with me; so pick a spot.”

“Thanks, Jeb. I’ll get my people started on setting up camp, and then I’ll come back to the house.”

As I walked back into the house, I contacted Mary. “Mary, we all want these meetings to go smoothly. For that to happen, Alicia, Madge, Phyllis, and I need help. Paul, Aaron, and the President are in a position to provide that help.

“If we expect them to help us, we need to put them in the picture by telling them about Directive 1495 and everything that Alicia and I have done over the past few months. Of course, I will have to tweak what I tell them to avoid mentioning Zldats and a few of the other details we don’t want known.”

“I don’t like it, Jeb, but I do agree it is necessary. I’ll stand by while you discuss these things to ensure they accept what you describe about Directive 1495 is not being said as a threat.”

“Okay, be sure to pick a good time and let Alicia know what we will be discussing. Don’t surprise her.”

As I reached the porch, I could hear Alicia laughing at something Paul was telling her. I smiled at Alicia as I entered the living room, and said, “Paul, the Altairians are sending down two of their ship’s officers to meet with the US Government’s representatives, and a Patrol Group of their soldiers to act as their escorts and support group. They and their troops will assist in any way they are needed. They are due to arrive tomorrow morning. Do you have any idea how many people the President will be sending?”

“I’ll find out for you, Jeb, but her initial intent was about fifteen, plus support staff. However, I understand she decided to scale that back for this first set of meetings. They will be here the day after tomorrow.”

“Alicia, I have a feeling we are going to have to buy a big coffee urn and a lot of coffee, cream, and sugar. There will probably be quite a few people coming and going for the next week or two, and we will probably need to add all of the extra inserts to expand the dining room table to its maximum capacity.

“Paul, I have given the arrangements for the negotiations some consideration, and would like your opinion on several matters. However, I was talking things over with Mary while I was showing Mike where to set up his tents and equipment. Mary has agreed that for you to assist us, you need a bit of history. But first, what are your personal opinions regarding the negotiation of an Alliance Agreement?”

“When I watched that transmission, Jeb, my first thought was ‘Why do we need an Agreement?’ and that was quickly followed by ‘Why would we want to negotiate an Agreement that is not needed?’ In order to answer those questions, I need to know the advantages and disadvantages of having and not having an Agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.