Time Scope Part 2 - Cover

Time Scope Part 2

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

As Relpt joins her at a table for First Meal, Vert says, “Morning, Relpt, you look worn out this morning. Late night with one of our boy toys?”

“No, I just wish it was something simple like that.

“I had just climbed into bed, by myself I might add, when I remembered a conversation I had with some of our Patrol Group members. One of them asked what we should call the Supreme Royal Zldat and the First Offspring if the Supreme Royal Zldat is replaced during the coming contest. Blitht said we would use the same names they used before they won the first contest.

“For some reason, that disturbed me, and I finally gave up trying to get to sleep. Instead, I did some research on the Shipnet. Did you know the Supreme Royal Zldat’s Empire Name is Jules Tight and the First Offspring’s is Mary Tight?”

“No, I didn’t, Relpt. The contest they won to initially gain their titles happened nine hundred years ago. Or was it twelve hundred years ago?”

“It was nine hundred years ago, Vert.”

“Well, were you able to get back to sleep after you learned their Empire Names?

“I tried, but no I wasn’t.

“Something was still bothering me and I got to thinking about what happens when the Zldats get a new Supreme Royal Zldat. Did you know that one of the first things a new Supreme Royal Zldat does is to review all of the active Treaties and Agreements the Zldats have with the other races. If the new Supreme Royal Zldat does not agree with something in a Treaty or Agreement, it will void the offending passages or the entire document. Do you remember that from school?”

“Yeah, Relpt, I have a vague recollection of something like that. Why?”

“Well ... like you, I had a vague recollection, which is probably what was bothering me. So, I did some more research. It’s true and it happens with every new Supreme Royal Zldat. It is also legal. Every Treaty and Agreement the Zldats make contains some convoluted boilerplate that defines their right to retract all or any part of the Treaty or Agreement when they change leaders.”

“Are you sure of that, Relpt?”

“Yes, and I didn’t get it off of the Rumor Conduit, either.”

“Okay, don’t get upset. I didn’t doubt you. It was just that I was surprised by what you said.

“I get the feeling that you weren’t able to get back to sleep after that either. Right?”

“Right.”

“Okay, what was there about that that caused you to be upset?”

“Well, a couple of things actually. First of all, I don’t like the idea of a new Supreme Royal Zldat refusing to honor what one of its predecessors agreed to when it signed a Treaty or Agreement. Now that is bad enough, but then I got to thinking of this Agreement that the First Offspring, Councilor, and Adviser are planning to make with the people of the target planet.”

“I must be really slow this morning, Relpt. I don’t see your problem.”

“The problem, Vert, is that according to the Rumor Conduit, the local people believe that Treaties and Agreements are contractual documents that define what each signatory must do. In the past, they have gone to war because one of the signatories violated part of or all of a Treaty or Agreement.”

Oh! ... Did you tell this to anyone else, Relpt?”

“No. I came here to eat as soon as I got up this morning. I didn’t get to sleep until really late, so I’m in a bad mood right now. You know what I get like, when I don’t get my beauty rest.”

Good! ... Whatever else you do, Relpt, don’t tell anyone about this. This is something that Ship Commander Shimlt needs to address. She will be very upset with you, if word of this gets on the Rumor Conduit. Are you stupid enough to get Shimlt upset with you, Relpt?”

No! ... Absolutely Not!”

“Then don’t mention this to anyone. I will let Explorer Leader Thelt know about what you thought of, and we can let him tell Ship Commander Shimlt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.