Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

The next morning, I printed out the scanned copy of our winning Powerball ticket, while Alicia was fixing breakfast. Alicia’s fertile period had passed, and the intensity of our lovemaking had also decreased. Last night, we made love at a relaxed and sedate pace. The frantic need to impregnate Alicia was gone.

As I headed for the dining room table, I could smell the heavenly aroma of waffles and bacon. I love the crispy crunch of the bacon Alicia prepares; the flavor is outstanding. Her waffles were to die for, as well. She is a traditional waffle eater. She drowns her waffle in butter and maple syrup. Me, I liked mine covered with sour cream and strawberry preserves. When we got around to planting a garden at the farm, a strawberry patch is a must. Just the thought of homemade strawberry preserves made my mouth water. Well, perhaps it was the smell of the waffles and bacon that made my mouth water this morning. Regardless of which it was, I was to the point of drooling all over myself.

Two hours later, we had finished eating and completed our morning ablutions. I’m not surprised that two lovers in a shower take longer to bathe, than two people bathing separately. I would like to take credit for that observation, but, I’m certain that some philosopher must have made that observation over a long time ago. If so, his name and observation have been lost for a long time. I wonder if I can get Alicia to believe this profound observation is true. I’ll mention it to Alicia. If I present it right, I might be able to score another “Gotcha” in our ongoing battle of wits.

We had been playing the “Gotcha” game for over a week. The rules were ambiguous at best. You had to lead your opponent down your garden path and they had to believe what you were saying. If they caught on to what was going on, you failed. If you reached the “Gotcha” point without them finding out you were misleading them, you got a point. So far, Alicia was ahead on points, and I was ahead on failed attempts. Maybe I should stop playing this game.

As we headed north on Hwy 405, I was thinking of how to pull off my “Gotcha”. The more I thought about it, the less feasible it seemed. Since I couldn’t figure out how to do it successfully, I decided to drop it for now. Perhaps something would occur to me later.

Alicia, my navigator, said, “We’ll be at the 522 in about a mile. Head west and stay on it when it becomes Woodinville Drive. Woodinville turns into North East Bothell Way.”

It was sort of interesting. Since our trip to Olympia, we had fallen into the roles of me being the driver and Alicia being our navigator. I noticed we even took on those roles during short trips, even though I knew where I was going and how to get there. It didn’t bother me for Alicia to give me directions. It was actually comforting for some strange reason. It was as if she was taking care of me.

We finally reached Madge’s office and gave her the copy of our Power Ball ticket and claim form.

Alicia asked, “Madge, would it be possible for us to go out to the farm and take a few pictures and measurements of the rooms. We are going to need a lot of furniture and stuff for the downstairs area. Jeb and I thought we might get a head start on looking for the things we will need.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem. I’ll call the listing agent to let him know what you want to do, and then if he doesn’t have a problem with it, we can head out to the farm.”

I said, “Thank you, Madge, but it isn’t necessary for you to go with us; we can make out fine.”

“That’s not the problem, Jeb. You’re my client, and I am required to be with you when you visit a property. If I condoned the two of you being on the farm and in the house, I could lose my license. Just give me a moment to call the agent, and we can leave.”

Alicia and I looked at each other, and she just shrugged her shoulders. We planned to get the measurements, but we also intended to use the Time Scope to check out the house. It was in the trunk of our car, and we wouldn’t be able to do that while Madge was with us. While Madge was on the phone, we had a whispered conversation.

“I have an idea, but what do you think we should do, Alicia? We can’t just whip out the Time Scope in front of Madge.”

“I know. Let’s just go with her and do what we need to do inside the house. After she drops us off back here, we’ll drive back to the farm and check it out with the Time Scope.”

“Ah ... I see great minds think alike. That was my thought, but I decided to see if you had a better idea.”

As we sat there waiting for Madge to finish her conversation, my mind started wandering. I suddenly realized, I was daydreaming about Alicia and I having a threesome with Madge. Startled and feeling a little guilty, I glanced over to Alicia to see if she noticed anything out of place with me.

Alicia’s attention was on Madge, also. So much so, I doubted she was aware of anything going on around her. I could see the same look on her face that Alicia got when she was sexually aroused. Checking to see if Madge might have noticed, I noticed she seemed to be focused on her phone conversation. However, she was glancing toward Alicia and me, and then quickly looking away. Her glances were a little too quick to be an unconscious action, and the color in her face was definitely in the red tones. It seemed that the three of us were interested in each other, but we were locked into our respective roles. So if nothing changed, the interest would probably end up fading away.

After hanging up the phone, Madge grabbed her purse and jacket, and as she did that she said, “All right, the agent is okay with us going out to the farm to take your photos and measurements. Let’s go.”

On the drive out to the farm, the three of us were unusually quiet. My mind was running wild with thoughts of the dreams I had last night, and my sudden interest in a threesome with Alicia and Madge. I found it hard to suppress the thoughts I had in my dream, which was strange. While my failing to suppress those thoughts was strange, the dreams were even stranger. If I continued along these lines, I was going to end up becoming a conspiracy nut.

As we pulled up to the house Madge said, “Well, we’re here. Where do you want to start?”

Alicia’s answer was, “I thought we could get a few pictures of the outside of the house, and then get our photos and measurements of the ground floor rooms.”

I said, “I thought you wanted to do all the rooms.”

“Not really. I was thinking that other than the upstairs office, we really won’t be using that area for a long time. There is no rush on setting up the office, and it is definitely large enough for a couple of desks and all of the office equipment we will ever need.”

“Yeah, that’s true. How do you want to do this? Photos and measurement one room at a time, or photos first and then the measurements?”

“I guess it would be the easier to get all the photos out of the way first, and then do the measurements. Maybe you could draw us a sketch of the floor plan, Jeb, while Madge and I take the photos.”

While Alicia took her photos, I made a quick sketch of the floor plan. Alicia finished her task in ten minutes. When she returned, Madge took my sketch and Alicia grabbed the tape measure. Alicia called out the room measurements, and Madge entered them on my sketch. They also added letters to the drawing to indicate the location of the windows, and recorded the windows’ measurements on a separate piece of paper.

While they were busy, I headed upstairs to check on something that had occurred to me last night. This house has an attic, and I hadn’t noticed an access hatch. I found it in the general-purpose room, which Alicia said would be a playroom. There was a pull-down attic ladder mounted in the ceiling, but I had no way to reach the rope pull. The rope had been pushed almost all the way through the hole into the attic, and the ceiling height must have been over eight feet. What with my having consumed copious quantities of Alicia’s good cooking, there was no way that I was going to be able to jump up and grab that rope. I didn’t even try. During my athletic period, I might have been able to jump that high. Now, I will need a stepladder to get up there and pull the ceiling ladder down, so I can get into the attic.

Alicia and Madge had finished their measurements by the time I got back downstairs. Looking at Alicia, I asked, “Well, is there anything else we need to do before we head back to town?”

She said, “No, I can’t think of anything.”

When we got back to town, we first thanked Madge for her help, and then we got into our car and headed back out to the farm.


Once we were out of town, I asked, “Did you sleep good last night?”

“Yes, but that is sort of an odd thing to ask me. Is something wrong?”

“No. I don’t usually remember my dreams. Last night, I had a really weird dream and I remembered most of it this morning. What bothers me is, my dream and the other things that have happened lately seem to be related. I don’t think I’m going crazy, but I am beginning to believe that the Time Scope is influencing us to do things we wouldn’t normally do.”

“That must have been some dream, Jeb.”

“It was. I don’t recall all of it, but in the dream, the Time Scope was a sentient being and we were having a discussion. Well, discussion isn’t the right term for we were thinking things back and forth to each other, and it was sharing images with me of places I have never been to or seen. That is telepathy and I don’t think that is possible, but that is what we were doing in my dream. My dream self was scared and very concerned about what it was being told, but I don’t recall the specifics of the conversation. The two things I very clearly recall of the dream are, first, there was something very important that I needed to do, and second, the Time Scope was controlling me. On several occasions, I tried to standup and walk away. It wouldn’t let me even stand up. All it wanted me to do was sit there and listen to it.”

“You’re right, that is a weird dream. What related things were you thinking of, Jeb?”

“Well, the way you and I fell in love so fast, our overwhelming need for me to get you pregnant, and then the incident this morning.”

Incident, what incident?”

“While Madge was talking to the agent, we talked about coming out here after Madge dropped us off at the office. While waiting for Madge to finish her conversation, I found myself daydreaming about a threesome between Madge and us. Then when I looked at you, you seemed to be having similar thoughts about Madge. The most surprising thing was I think Madge was thinking about us in the same way. Were you thinking sexy thoughts about Madge?”

“Well, yeah, I was. I’m not normally attracted to women, Jeb, so this morning was very strange. I’ve known Madge for a couple of years, and I’ve never been interested in her that way. But, I suddenly found myself imagining Madge with her head buried between my legs, and you kneeling behind Madge pounding the hell out of her with your cock. I hate to admit it, but that made me really horny. I can’t wait for us to get home, so you can take me to bed.”

“Oh, I will, sweatheart. My daydream about the three of us affected me the same way. Actually, I think we need to take a drive around the perimeter road and spend some time relaxing at that cove.”

“Umm, good idea. What did you mean by those things being related?”

“I know this is crazy, Alicia, but ... What if the Time Scope is actually alive? ... What if it is capable of mind control? ... What if the things it told me are true and important? ... What will happen if I don’t remember what I am supposed to do?

“I know it’s crazy, but if the Time Scope is alive and capable of controlling us, that would explain all the crazy things that have been happening.”

“You’re right, Jeb, that is crazy. However, it would explain my doing things that are totally out of character for me. By the way, the turn off to the house is just ahead.”

“I see it. Do you want to stop at the cove or the house, first?”

“Let’s go to the house first, and then we can spend as much time at the cove as we want.”

We stopped about a hundred feet back from the house and got out of the car. I had determined the Ring 1 and 2 settings for ten years into the future last night. Getting the Time Scope out of the trunk, I set the rings to their appropriate detent settings. Raising the Time Scope to my eye, I adjusted Ring 4 first to bring the house into focus. The house was still there and I liked the colors we had chosen when we painted the exterior. To make sure, that Alicia and I were still the owners, I started adjusting the time range using Ring 3. I was looking for someone coming out of or going into the house.

After a few moments, I saw a flicker of motion on the porch and turned Ring 3 back to the point where I could watch the people come out of the house. I must have stiffened or muttered something, when I realized what I was seeing for Alicia asked, “What’s the matter, Jeb?”

Turning to her, I handed her the Time Scope saying, “See for yourself.”

She pointed the Time Scope at the house and made a fine adjustment to the focus setting of Ring 4, and then changed Ring 3’s offset to watch what I had watched. A moment later, I heard her say, “Oh shit!

Handing the Time Scope back to me, Alicia asked, “What are we to do now?”

“Give me a moment, sweetheart, I want to check and see if it’s what it looks like or if it’s something else.”

After Moving Ring 2 through several detent settings and scanning those time ranges with Ring 3, I had my answer.

“I don’t understand it, Alicia, but it appears that Madge, you, and I are living together. From what I could tell, it also looks like the three of us have a couple of kids. Judging from the looks of the kids, at least one is Madge’s and another is definitely yours.”

“Jeb, are you sure of that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.