Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

“Hey, Relpt. I’ll buy you a mug of Helve in the Break Area, if your loadout is in good shape. Are you interested?”

“Sure, I can use some Helve about now to perk me up, Vert. This mission is very disturbing to me.”

As they walked toward the break area, Vert says, “I agree with that. Everything we have been told so far indicates that our Patrol Group is in a lot of trouble.”

“Why should we be in trouble? We haven’t done anything wrong.”

“Not that type of trouble, Relpt. I’m referring to this mission and the problems it’s going to cause our Patrol Group.”

“Sorry, Vert, for a moment I thought you meant someone was blaming us for this situation. But yeah, I know what you mean by us being in a bad position. We’ve been there before, so it’s not clear to me why it bothers me so much.”

“It seems clear to me, Relpt. To start with, we have two Zldats in charge: a Soldar and an Adviser. You know that Zldat’s don’t understand very much about humans, and the Soldar and Adviser are going to handle diplomacy with an alien humanoid race. That sounds like a disaster in the making to me.

“If the locals are as hostile now, as they were when we visited them two hundred and fifty solar revolutions ago, then we will be facing a hostile planet with only passive defensive equipment to protect us. One miscalculation and we could end up dead.

“If the First Offspring was as angry with the Supreme Royal Zldat as we have been told, then she may still be upset. That is especially true, if she believes the Supreme Royal Zldat left her on the planet to teach her a lesson. You know how stubborn Zldats can be when they think they are right. She may not want to leave, just to spite him. I don’t want us to get between two Royal Zldats that are angry with each other, and that’s exactly what I think is going to happen to us. Of course, that assumes we aren’t in a battle with a bunch of hostile locals, which would just make matters even more difficult, if not impossible.”

After drawing and paying for two mugs of Helve, Vert and Relpt sit at a table and sip their Helve as Vert continues.

“What Explorer Leader Thelt said is probably the most disturbing. If our mission succeeds, the Zldats get the glory. If it fails, we get the blame. Our only hope is that the First Offspring will return with us before the Soldar and Adviser declare our mission hopeless and decide to implement Exploration Directive 1495.”

“You know, Vert, you have a way of looking at things that is sometimes very depressing. What I’m hearing you say is we only have one chance of surviving this mission.

“However, I see two outcomes that are positive for us, Vert. The first is for the First Offspring to return with us with only a small amount of persuasion. The second is for the Soldar and Adviser to declare the alien planet hostile and order us to implement Exploration Directive 1495.”

“How can implementing Directive 1495 be a positive outcome for us, Relpt?”

“Well, no one will be able to blame us for not retrieving the First Offspring from the surface of a hostile planet.”

“Relpt, do you really believe the Soldar and Adviser would order us to destroy the planet, while the First Offspring is on it. No way!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.