Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

After signing the papers Sam left at his office for me, I said, “Carol, I was scheduled to return home tomorrow, because of the papers I had to sign today. It seems odd to me that Eric, Phyllis, and Heather were scheduled to fly home yesterday. If they hadn’t been late to the meeting, they would also need to be here to sign papers today.

“A second odd thing is that after the reading of the Will, Alicia and I spent most of the day together and then this morning she decided to change her return flight to tomorrow. But, when she went to do that, she learned that she was already scheduled to return home on my flight tomorrow. She and Phyllis came here together and you would expect them to return together.

“Alicia and I don’t understand why Eric, Phyllis, and Heather were scheduled to fly home today, but Alicia was scheduled to fly home with me tomorrow. Do you know why things were set up that way?”

“Sort of, Jeb. That also seemed odd to me when I made the flight arrangements; so I asked Sam about it.

“Sam told me Charles had given him specific instructions on how to schedule the flights for the five of you. Charles always seemed to know exactly what would happen in the future. He told Sam that they would be late and Alicia would want to fly home with you. He said that by scheduling their flights that way, we wouldn’t need to do any extra work in changing their flights. Sam accepted Charles’s word because Charles privately claimed to be clairvoyant, and that certainly seems to be true.”

Alicia waited until we left the office before saying, “It looks like you were right last night, Jeb. Granddad used the Time Scope to watch their faces when Sam said ‘Today is that day.’

“My mom’s back was to me when Sam said that, so I couldn’t see her face, but I did get a good look at Uncle Eric’s and Aunt Heather’s faces. They were stunned Sam would say something like that to them. Then they seemed to realize Sam was only repeating granddad’s words, so both of them started to get angry. I suspect Mom was acting the same way.

“Aunt Heather could barely speak, when she protested Sam’s announcing their late arrival had resulted in them losing their full inheritance.

“I don’t think Sam likes them very much, and I can’t blame him. If it’s true, it is because they treated him rather poorly; even before granddad introduced me to him. That was over ten years ago.”

“You’re right about Sam not liking them, Alicia. Sam mentioned to me just before he left to talk with them that he agreed with your granddad’s opinion of his kids. He also said he had been looking forward to passing on Charles’s message to them for quite a few years.”

Housekeeping was cleaning the rooms on our floor when Alicia and I got back to the hotel, so we went back downstairs to the dining room for coffee and a light snack. An hour later, we were back in the room and in bed. Alicia reminded me she wanted to make sure that she was pregnant before we went back home. For some reason, it didn’t bother me and I cooperated.

After a very emotional and active bout of lovemaking, I said, “Alicia, It seems very odd to me that you committed yourself to me totally within a few hours of us meeting. Now you are adamant about me impregnating you immediately. Doesn’t that seem odd to you?”

“Yes, Jeb, those things crossed my mind before I fell asleep last night, and I don’t understand it. I know marrying you as soon as I can is the right thing for us to do. However, our agreeing to get married right away is odd because we both believe in long engagements.

“Jeb, my wanting you to get me pregnant right now, before we marry, is very shocking to me. But, it also seems like the right thing to do. Every time I say or think I need to get pregnant now, a part of me says we should get married first. However, the rest of me is determined to get you into bed again so I can get pregnant. I want to feel your sperm spewing against my womb’s opening. Every time that happens, an intense sense of satisfaction comes over me. It is almost as if getting pregnant is a mission that I want to complete successfully, and as soon as possible. That makes no sense to me, but that’s what I feel.

“Doesn’t it seem odd to you that you are so cooperative, Jeb? I don’t mean it in an egotistical way, but I know I’m a beautiful woman. Many men and a few women have said that to me. I rather imagine that most men would be more than happy to have me as their wife, if I was interested in them. But, for a man and woman to go from being strangers to wanting to be in a committed relationship with each other, and trying to get the woman pregnant in less than a day is very abnormal. Other than some of our food and sexual preferences, you and I have practically no idea what the other likes and dislikes. Frankly, I don’t think either of us really cares.”

“Yes, I totally agree, Alicia.”

“Somehow, you’re different, Jeb. With most men, it would have taken several dates before I acknowledged any appreciable interest in them and given them more than a small goodnight kiss. When we met, it was very apparent to me that we were both very interested in each other and I wanted to be in bed with you immediately. When you suggested we have dinner after we returned to the hotel, it seemed like you were proposing the start of a relationship that would lead to us getting married. I know that sounds crazy for you never said anything even remotely like marriage, but that’s what popped up in my mind.

“Then the next morning, you really surprised me. You told my mom you hadn’t proposed to me and didn’t plan to do so. That was when it really dawned on me that you were being affected in a way similar to the way I was being affected. We both just accepted that we would be married. Now we are doing our utmost to get me pregnant. Do you have any idea what is happening between us? I suspect something unusual is pushing us together, and it isn’t the letter telling us that granddad had monitored us and knew we would have a long happy life together. The intensity of our feelings is scary, and the speed at which our relationship is moving is totally insane.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.