Family Fun Saga - Cover

Family Fun Saga

Copyright© 2018 by Mydarkside

Chapter 4: Angies Choice of Games

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Angies Choice of Games - Dad has walked out so Tim is now head of the household and wants some privileges to compensate. His younger sister Angela is the privilege he wants. Tim wants to control and corrupt Angela

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

“Angie, what do you want to do tonight, your choice, do you want to fuck or do you want to suck?” I asked my cute little sister. Her cherubic face creased in a frown, I never give her a choice, she was wondering what tricks I had planned.

“Why, what do you mean?”

“Simple you have the choice of what you want to do tonight, anything you want. It’s three months since I first made you suck me off, so as a treat to you I’m going to let you chose what you want. No tricks, what you ask for, what you say I will do, and I won’t hold you to ransom afterwards.”

Angie took a while to contemplate and process the offer I had given her, she could even say she wanted to do nothing, I didn’t think she would pick up on that, I didn’t think she would want to, not now, but the offer was there, anything she wanted, no strings, no ransom later.

Smiling shyly, looking at me through her fringe, she knows that she looks sexy doing that and it drives me wild, and I can virtually refuse her nothing when she does. “Tim, will you lick, lick me to a climax, make me cum with your tongue.”

I nodded my head a big smile on my face, I love going down on her she tastes so sweet and pure and responds very well to oral sex on her.

“Then...” she hesitated, she was pushing this, she was getting greedy, but I had said she could choose to do anything. “Then, will you make love to me, long and slow. Make love to me, don’t just fuck me, I love that, but I want you to make love to me, gently, for a long, long time and kiss me. I know I said I don’t like that but tonight will you, will you please. Then I want you to cum in me I want to feel your cum flooding into me.”

Wow, I hadn’t expected that, yes she likes sex now and is getting more adventurous and experienced but asking me to make love to her was something new. I hope she wasn’t wanting to take things along that route, she was my sex toy, nothing more.

She was looking cute and sexy in a short skirt, no panties as instructed, a tight top that clung to her body, small barley formed boobs easily seen underneath it and long, long slim sexy legs. I had to say yes.

“Yes, but only if you’re good.” I teased her,

“Oh I’ll be very good, or very bad if you want,” she teased back.

Taking that as my cue, I quickly stripped Angie of her skirt and top so she was nude before me and gently laid her on the bed, kneeling between her open thighs I laid a soft kiss just on her pussy, barely touching it with my lips as I brushed them over her. This sent a shudder of expectancy over her as she let out a little moan of anticipation.

Angie’s hips pushed up and as my head rested lower on her she pulled her legs high and wide then clamped my head between her soft toned thighs, trapping me in place. “Lick me, Tim, I’m not letting you go until you make me cum.” Teasing in her tone, but also for once demanding, instructing. Angie was changing, she knew at times she could control me, with her demands and wants because they matched my own.

My tongue probed hard and deep into her core, the taste of her sweet, young, innocent pussy like nectar to me, driving me mad with lust. I was forcing my tongue deep into her, licking up and down, rolling my tongue in her pussy, making her squeal with pleasure.

Angie responded as I knew she would forcing her hips up and her legs wide opening her core even more to my mouth, letting me get even deeper into her, I wasn’t going to use my hands on her this time, it was going to be all oral stimulation for my little Sister tonight.

As Angie twinned her fingers in my hair now beginning to take some control her legs wrapped over my shoulders controlling me I licked slower than I had before, teasing her... “Ohhh, I like that Tim, that’s nice,” she moaned.

Not knowing how long she wanted me to lick her and make her last I slowed down, even more, licking just on her outer lips, not going deep now, licking up and down, savouring the taste and feel of her young pussy. After a while Angie began to up the pace, pushing her hips at me, harder and faster, holding my face against her pussy as she clenched her legs around my head.

My tongue had found her little clit by this time and was flicking against it furiously, tormenting it as her orgasm grew and grew deep inside her, I could sense her building, her breath was getting shorter and shorter, her body was tensing and a sweet juice was leaking out of her, coating my face and lips, my cock was throbbing with just the thought of what I was driving her toward.

A shout, a spasm of her lithe body and she came, as intense an orgasm she had ever had with me, it was shocking in its intensity, frightening me at what I had unleashed within her.

“OHHHHHH GOD TIM,” she screamed, time and time again as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her, I could do nothing she had my head clamped hard against her pussy, soft young thighs crushing me, I kept licking her clit, driving her orgasms even higher and longer, sweet juices like honey flowing out of her.

At long last, with a sigh, her legs lost their death grip on me and she relaxed as her climax slowly ebbed and subsided, followed by a quite whimpering, not of regret but of pleasure.

This was an entirely new dimension for what had gone on between us before, I had never known Angie to react like that before.

Angie pulled me up the bed to lay alongside her. Looking into her eyes, they were totally unfocused, lost in the moment. Then she lent over and kissed me, a loving and passionate kiss. Angie had not liked us kissing before, but now she had just changed things between us in that way.

“Tim, don’t wait, make love to me now, put your cock into me and make love to me, please. Do it slowly, but make it last for a long, long, time, all night if you can.” This is my fourteen-year-old Sister saying that to me!!!

I gently climbed on top of her, paused for a second as I got my cock nicely positioned at the entrance of her wet and twitching pussy, and slid into her going deep from the outset, but as she requested in a slow rhythm, long slow pushes deep into her. Angie’s eyes were open in pure lust and longing at the pace I was setting, nodding her head, letting me know I was doing things right for her.

Angie’s legs pulled up and back, opening her up to me even more, then wrapped around my hips and locked on my bum, holding me in place, I was going nowhere now, she wasn’t letting me out of her control. Angie’s little hands were running up and down my back, rubbing and caressing me, then they changed into claws as she began to scratch my back in a loving but possessive way.

I kept up this rocking back and forth into her for ages, I could feel her pussy slightly open and my pubic bone was rubbing up against her clit, stimulating her.

“Tim, just keep doing this, don’t change anything, I can feel myself cumming, don’t change anything don’t spoil it for me, please,” Angie begged me, so I did just that, kept rocking in and out of her, again I sensed her orgasm build so just increased the pressure on her clit but kept the pace the same steady rhythm.

A long soft sigh escaped Angie’s lips as she came for the second time that night, an orgasm so different from the first but one just as deep and intense in its own way, the way it had been caused. Angie had been smothering my face with hot wet sloppy kisses as we made love and she came.

Not having cum yet myself I kept pushing into Angie as she worked her pussy muscles on my sensitive cock and in a short time she tipped me over the edge and I flooded her pussy with my cum, deep into her.

As I softened and slipped from her, I cuddled Angie in my arms, kissing her gently, almost thanking her for the time we had just had together, things were changing between us.

“Tim, can I sleep with you tonight, please just once, I want to feel comforted and safe,” she said as tears formed in her eyes.

“What’s up Angie, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, nothing just leave it, I just want to feel safe.”

“No somethings upset you and it’s not what we’ve just done. Now what’s wrong, I can help.”

Eventually, I got her to tell me that she was being bullied at school. That might also be the cause of her being trouble at school. She is the top or near the top of all her classes, so that could be part of the problem. Also good at sports, I thought she was popular, one of the Alpha group, but it seemed that a couple of girls had decided to make her life hell. Well, that was going to change and big time.

“Leave it with me, I’m going to sort this out,” I told her.

“No Tim, don’t get involved, I’ll sort it out.”

“Angie, now if this get’s out I’ll kill you. Stuart went through the same thing a couple of years ago. Mum and Dad took it up with the school but they wouldn’t or couldn’t do anything. They don’t know this but I did. Now if Tim finds out he will go mad. Let me sort things out.”

A couple of days of days later I said to Angie, “You should be ok at school now, I’ve had a sword with Jacquie’s Dad, he’s going to sort her out. He didn’t like the U-tube clips I showed him.”

“Oh Tim thanks, thanks a lot.” She gushed in appreciation.

When I got home on Friday night the house smelled of fantastic cooking, onions and garlic slowly browning, cakes baking, herbs and spices mixing in a heady aroma. When I went into the kitchen Angie was busy preparing the evening meal. I stood admiring her for a second. She looked fantastic in the shortest skirt she has, a lovely burnt orange that is so short it barely covers her tight little peach of a bum, it sits tight on her hips but is soft so flares out and sways when she moves. She had on a dazzling white blouse, tied under her boobs, she looked sexy and mature and also young and innocent at the same time. I couldn’t take my eyes off her for a minute.

“Hi Tim, Mums gone to Grans for the night, she’s not well. Gran I mean not Mum, so I wanted to cook a meal for you as a thank you, for sorting out things at school. Jacquie came to me today and said sorry and that she would help me if anybody did the same. She wants to be my BFF. Not doing that, two-faced little bitch.”

That was more like the Angie I knew, why she hadn’t sorted Jacquie out before I don’t know, but girls who knows them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.