Family Fun Saga - Cover

Family Fun Saga

Copyright© 2018 by Mydarkside

Chapter 3: Angie Gets Fucked

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Angie Gets Fucked - Dad has walked out so Tim is now head of the household and wants some privileges to compensate. His younger sister Angela is the privilege he wants. Tim wants to control and corrupt Angela

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Angie had been accommodating my desires for her body by giving me oral sex whenever I wanted it for about six weeks now, at least three times a week, but generally more often than that, and at weekends sometimes more than once a day.

She had got into the situation now and at times instigated our times together, she especially liked being in the sixty-nine position, me on top and her underneath me. When we were like that she held my hips off her so I could get my dick halfway to the back of her mouth, just in nice and far enough so that she could play with it with her tongue.

One special Saturday she had crept into my room early in the morning and had stayed there most of the day, sucking me off and never letting my dick out of her mouth, I must have cum at least three times, and she had swallowed every drop, and just kept on sucking me. If her mouth hadn’t been so soft my dick would have been red raw. This was such a change from her first reluctant attempts.

She was turning into a cum slut, and I was loving it. I had never had better oral sex with anyone and she was so, so, young, she seemed to be a natural, her future boyfriends were going to be very happy indeed.

We were in Angie’s room, all pink and little girl fluffy, where she was sucking me off in a nice comforting pleasing way, looking to give me pleasure, head bobbing up and down slowly, soft lips caressing my shaft, making that little mewling sound she does when she’s enjoying things, when I stopped her, pulling her head off my cock and then pulling her body onto the bed beside me. I kissed her on the lips, getting a response for once, then kissed my way, slowly down her body, stopping to play and tease her tits, which whilst still small, even for her age, are now beginning to grow.

I teased her nipples in the way she likes, sucking them into my mouth, then holding them in my teeth, before stretching them out as far as they would go, pulling her boobs with them. My hand had slipped down and was rubbing on the outside of her pussy, something she had only just let me do. She had really fought me the first time I tried to put my hand on her pussy. I hadn’t pushed my finger in her fully at any time, just run it up and down her opening stimulating her outer lips, just so she was used to a hand and fingers on or around her pussy.

I continued to kiss my way down her lithe, firm, young body until my face was level with her pussy which was already glistening with pre-cum juice in anticipation of the tongue fucking she was going to get.

I bent my head lower and blew on her, then spread her lips and stuck my tongue deep into her slit, licking up and down in a long, slow continuous motion. Her soft, fluffy very blonde almost white pubic hair was tickling my nose, she was still natural not shaving or trimming in any way. As I continued to lick her I reached one hand up and pinched her nipple hard, making her shout out in shock and buck her hips hard into my face in response to the stimulation. Angie likes a little bit of pain, especially where her nipples are involved.

She was making those mewling and almost purring sounds she does when she is really stimulated and moaned in frustration as I stopped licking her and reversed my earlier direction and kissed my way up her body.

This time I was lying on top of her as my rock hard cock positioned itself at the entrance to her pussy, and staring deeply into her eyes, I arched my back and pushed slowly, but firmly into her opening, not stopping, forcing my way gently but firmly through her maidenhead, taking her virginity.

As she felt my cock at the entrance to her pussy her eyes shot wide open and she shouted, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NO, NOT THAT. TIM, DON’T DO THAT ... OUCH, THAT HURT.” The last sentence came more like a scream as I broke her. Then she sank her teeth hard into my shoulder, biting me.

Now I was fully inside her I stayed still, not moving, taking my weight on my arms, letting her get used to the feeling of my cock in her tight, young, virgin pussy. After a few seconds I pulled halfway out of her and again stopped, this was her chance to decide what to do, she could easily push me off and out of her. Nothing.

I flexed my hips just getting the slightest movement of going in and out of her and as I did I could sense her pussy twitching and clench on my cock, then with a sigh, Angie pushed her hips upwards getting my cock deep in her again. She was now in control, I let her dictate the pace, pushing her slim hips up hard into me, I held myself still and let her ride my cock for a while, then gradually began to push back into her, increasing the depth but letting Angie control the speed.

Suddenly she fell back on the bed, pulled her legs up high, wrapped them around my waist, crossing her ankles and resting them on my arse, pinning me in-place inside her. This seemed such a natural thing for us to be doing.

Her hands had formed into claws and she was scratching and clawing at my back, leaving long streaks of pain and torn flesh down my back, she wasn’t fighting me off, but was lost in her own intensity. Somehow she had got one hand down near my arse and sank her talons deep into it. I got the idea that she was trying to mark me, brand me as her own.

Angie’s eyes had rolled back into her head and she was lost to herself, deep in her own pleasure, as I felt her start to shudder and force her hips harder against mine. Feeling my own orgasm build I slammed harder and harder into her, and as I pushed in one time, really hard and deep her orgasm broke over her as she screamed her delight. Then I came, firing jet after jet of hot sticky cum deep into my sisters pussy. As the first spurts hit her cervix her eyes shot wide in shock and she screamed, “Tim, you’ve cum in me, you’ve cum in me. Why? Oh, I can feel it flooding me.”

There was no answer to her question, but I was never going to pull out of her, whatever the consequences may be.

I rolled off her onto my back, pulling her with me so she was able to cuddle up next to me, one slim, toned, thigh thrown over me so I could feel my cum slipping out of her pussy.

“Tim, please don’t leave me just yet,” she sighed as she settled down her head resting on my shoulder. I had no intention of leaving her just yet, I had another session in mind, and Angie was going to get fucked doggy style that time.

I’d got hard again so rolled Angie onto her front, then got her to lift her hips as I got behind her and pushed my cock, deep into her from behind, I’d given her no warning that this was going to happen but she was still wet and open from our earlier fucking that she just sighed and pushed back onto me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.