Family Fun Saga - Cover

Family Fun Saga

Copyright© 2018 by Mydarkside

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad has walked out so Tim is now head of the household and wants some privileges to compensate. His younger sister Angela is the privilege he wants. Tim wants to control and corrupt Angela

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Wednesday night and the third night of Angie’s new arrangement and position in the family, my sex buddy. She’s been quiet all night ever since she came home from school, not surprising knowing what she was expected to do tonight, but at least she had got the first thing of our new understanding right.

After school, she had changed out of her uniform into a nice loose T-shirt, and very short shorts, the cheeks of her pert tiny arse showing and, as instructed she had no underwear on. Every-time she bent over her top flopped down and I got a nice view of her small tits, nipples trying to poke out. At least she had picked up on the fact that she could wear shorts and not just a skirt all the time. She was still showing signs of independence and defiance, and intelligence. Good.

I didn’t want her totally subdued that wasn’t my intention. Tamed but not cowed. I didn’t want her spirit and wild streak broken, just calmed down.

I went into Angie’s bedroom and she was waiting for me, little girl nightie on, but pulled high showing off her legs to best effect. Looking at her I said, “Angie you look really nice tonight. Now do you know what you are to do,” a nod of the head yes, “are you ready?” another but slower and reluctant nod. She had to suck me off and swallow my cum.

“Well, I’ve been thinking and as you’ve gone along with everything so far, I’m not going to make you do that tonight. You don’t have to do anything until Friday night, that ok.” Not waiting for a reply I turned and left her room.

That would play havoc with her mind, she must have been building up to the event knowing what she had to do but not wanting to do it. Now it was postponed, but she had two full days to contemplate what was going to happen Two days of torment. Evil me!

Friday night and over dinner Mum on her way to alcoholic oblivion again, Angie looked at me and said, “Tim are we going to do what you said tonight?”

“Oh yes, we definitely are. Maybe more than once” I replied. Angie looked appalled and shocked.

“What’s this?” Mum managed to slur.

“Nothing to worry about Mum, just a new thing Angie and I have come up with now I’m looking after the house. She’s doing some things for me to make things easier.”

“Oh Good, that’s good of her.”

Angie’s look of hope that Mum might intervene disappeared from her face, that and the fact she knew she was going to get another mouthful of cum shortly.

“Oh, by the way, I went to school today, the Head told me your behaviour has changed and improved over the last two days, no trouble, anyway, I’ve sorted things out, for the time being. You are on one last chance but any more trouble from you and you are out. Nothing I can do to help you.”

Angie looked pleased and grateful, and then just like a nice little sister came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying, “Thanks Tim, I can’t thank you enough.” I just smiled at her, we both knew how she was going to thank me.

Tonight I made her go to my bedroom, I wanted to keep her off balance all the time.

“Angie, I think you should take off your nightie, we don’t want it to get messed up.”

Looking crestfallen she reluctantly stripped the flimsy covering off her petite body, letting me get the view of her I wanted, she was totally naked underneath. This was the first time I’d actually seen her totally nude, and it was well worth the wait. My cock sprang to attention at once wanting action and relief from my little fourteen-year-old Sisters mouth. Oh, I loved the idea of that, my fourteen-year-old Sister.

Even after only two previous sessions Angie knew what to do, dropping to her knees in front of me, looking up into my eyes as she opened the fly of my jeans and took my cock out, playing with it for a while, then she pushed my jeans down my legs and I stepped out of them.

Then I stopped her, pulled her up and said, “No we’re doing something different first.” Pushing her onto the bed she looked at me in shock and horror, I think she thought I was going to fuck her instead, there and then. Not yet, maybe never.

As I pushed her onto her back on my bed her pussy coming full into my view for really the first time she made a move to cover herself up dropping her hands down to protect her intimate place.

“No Angie, please don’t do that, let me look at you, I want to look at your lovely body, please let me look at you,” I said this softly and quietly, asking her, not demanding, this was a change. I was asking something of her not demanding of her, again something to keep her off balance. Reluctantly she moved her hands so they were lying by her side and let my gaze feast on her young nubile body. Eyes running from her elfin face, down to her small boobs, then to her crowning glory, her virgin pussy. Her pubic hair was so sparse it was almost none existent, that and the fact that it was so blond and soft made her appear as if she was shaved. A beautiful and glorious sight.

Angie was lying on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge, so taking hold of her ankles I pushed her legs up and back so her ankles were up near her ears, exposing her charms to me even more. As I pushed her legs up her pussy opened slightly giving me an even better view of her. She looked so young and vulnerable, ready for my fun.

I made Angie hold her legs in this position as I placed my hands on her boobs squeezing them firmly, not hard or intending to hurt her but to give me a nice feel of her small tits. At first, she tried to push my hands away but then relented as she realised that was not going to happen, resigning herself to my touch on her, my hands wandering over her body.

I began to play and tease her nipples, rolling them between my thumb and fingers, teasing her, from somewhere deep in her came a long soft moan of pleasure. I bent my head and sucked one breast into my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue. Her moans grew louder and her hands dropped to my head holding me in place on her boobs as I played with them. That was an unexpected bonus for me, Angie was responding better and more quickly than I had expected.

After playing with her boobs for a while Angie was squirming on the bed, body rolling from side to side, it was a glorious sight for me.

Still holding onto her tits I dropped to my knees on the floor at the end of the bed so my face was in front of her pussy, I moved my hands to her thighs holding them open and still pushed high. I bent my head forward lips ready to kiss her soft delicate outer pussy lips when Angie cried out, “No Tim, you can’t do that, you can’t touch me there, I’m too young, I’m your Sister.” Still playing on her youth and relationship to me.

Ignoring her pleas and protestations I moved my face even further towards her, drinking in the sight and smell of her, a very delicate musky fragrance, much more delicate than any I had smelt before. I placed my lips gently on her pussy, kissing her getting my first taste of her, sweet and tangy at the same time. A taste that matched her smell.

I kept my lips pushed against her not moving, letting her get used to the idea and sensation of a man’s mouth on her most private and intimate place. A place I was going to get to know in the coming months, a place that eventually she would surrender to me.

I pushed my tongue forward and probed into her, spreading her outer lips gently with my hands, considering whether to push a finger into her, but deciding not to, keep her innocence longer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.