Family Fun Saga
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Mydarkside

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad has walked out so Tim is now head of the household and wants some privileges to compensate. His younger sister Angela is the privilege he wants. Tim wants to control and corrupt Angela

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

As I looked down all I could see was my younger sister’s head bobbing up and down in my lap, her soft, pale pink lips, wrapped around my throbbing cock, her cheeks sucking in and out as she attempted to please me.

Her soft blond hair was falling down partly obscuring my view so I moved it out of the way, as I did her eyes looked up at me, begging me to let her stop, tears filling them, she was working hard but didn’t know what to do.

She would be able to stop soon as I was just about to blow my load into her sweet innocent mouth, for what would be her first taste of cum, at least I hoped it would be her first taste as she has only just turned fourteen, and had now just become my new sex toy.

Let me explain, as of two days ago I had become the de-facto head of the family after Dad had walked out on Mum after three kids and twenty-two years together. Mum had had me, Tim aged twenty-one when she was just seventeen, followed by Stuart, who is eighteen and has just gone to Uni, and our dear sweet lovely Sister, Angela, who has just turned fourteen.

Mum is now thirty-eight and still a looker, both my and Stuart’s friends regularly vote her the top MILF, but she had started to drink very heavily just before the breakup and now was really on a binge. She had told me I had to man up and provide for the family now Dad had gone, well if that was the case I wanted some perks, and the main one was I was going to have Angie for my pleasure.

I knew she had to agree as she is a bit of a rebel and if she objected and I threw her out she had nowhere to go as nobody would take her in, she’s not a bad girl but headstrong and wild, she needed taming, and I knew how.

She had just made it even easier for me as she had arrived home late from school after her third detention in three days and carrying a letter demanding that Mum go to the school to discuss her future.

I told Mum I would sort things out, so went to see Angie in her bedroom.

Angie is tall for her age at five feet five inches tall, has long blond hair, with a nice fringe, toned athletic body, that she keeps in trim by loads of dance and running, long slim legs that seem to go on forever, and nice but small boobs, that to me are longing to be played with.

“Tim, I’m sorry about school, I promise I’ll change, please don’t let them expel me, I need to stay there and finish my exams. Please can you help sort it out for me, I’ll do anything you want, help Mum around the house more, anything. I promise I’ll be good from now on. Please help me,” she begged, tears filling her eyes and beginning to run down her cheeks.

“Angie, I’ll help you,” I said with a smile and leer on my face, “but there’s something I want, something from you.”

“Anything Tim, anything you want,” she promised not knowing what that promise held in store for her.

“Angie, Dads left so I’m now head of the house and I want some respect and privileges from you. Now I’ll sort out school but here’s what you’re going to do for me. I want a blow job from you, I want you to suck me off, when I want, whenever I want, this is not a one-off thing. From now on if I want it you are going to suck me off.”

Shock washed over her young face, this was something she hadn’t expected.

“No way, you do know how old I am and I’m your Sister for God’s sake I can’t do that. You can’t ask me to do that.” She screamed at me, shock and disgust all over her face.

“Angie, you have a choice to make, do what I ask and I’ll sort school for you and you can stay here, otherwise I’ll let school kick you out and you can also look for somewhere else to live, or let social service put you in a home, I’m sure you’d like that. If you’re expelled from school I will have to let social services look after you.”

“No way Tim, I’m not doing that. No way.”

“Your decision, I’ll let you think about it, what your options are and the consequences.”

Angie had been told the situation and after thinking about it had come up to me later and had reluctantly agreed to a blow job session with me, a one off she said, Mum was passed out drunk at the time.

I went into her bedroom and she was sitting on the bed, looking cute and sexy in a little girl way but very nervous, she was shivering in apprehension, body shaking, “Tim, this is wrong, what you want me to do, I’m fourteen, I’m your Sister, it’s just so wrong in every way. I’ve never even kissed a boy and you want sex with me.

I hadn’t realised she was that innocent, I would enjoy this even more.

“Angie, it’s not that bad, I’m not asking for sex, just a blow job. I’m sure lots of your mates are doing the same by now. So your my Sister, but that sort of thing happens more than you think, your age doesn’t matter, it’s just a number anyway, if you’re ready you’re ready, and the fact that you haven’t kissed anyone makes it better for me, I can teach you more that way.”

“You’re just a pervert, wanting me to take you in my mouth, it’s disgusting. I’m don’t want do it, I’m not sure I can.”

“Yes you can, think of what will happen if you don’t, and Angie, it’s not that bad, lots of girls do it all the time.”

“Not with their Brother,” I just shrugged and smiled at her.

Angie considered what I had said for a few moments, then whispered, “What do you want me to do?”

“Take your top and bra off and put my cock in your mouth, that’s all we are going to do, you sucking me, think you can do that?”

“Not really, but I have to, I know I won’t like it though,” she replied as she took her top and bra off and I got to see her lovely little tits with small dark nipples for the first time. Slowly she took hold of my cock in her trembling hand and brought her lips to the head, then she pulled away, “I can’t, I just can’t, it’s not right,” she cried.

“Yes you can,” I said as I forced her head onto my cock then held her nose until her mouth opened, then, softly slipped my cock in, not going far and just leaving it in her mouth, letting her get used to the feel and taste, but not letting her pull away. After a while, I pulled my cock out, looked at her and said, “That wasn’t so bad for a start, was it?”

“Not really, it’s ... it’s just that you are my brother, that’s wrong, that can’t be right.”

“It’s not as wrong or bad as you think Angie, now back to work and I’ll help you, I’m not going to go very deep in your mouth this time, just let you get used to things. We can take things further in future.”

So that’s where we are, Angie with instruction from me is now sucking my cock all the way into her mouth, to the start of her throat and then letting it slide slowly out again, sucking on it and rolling her tongue around the head as I’m teaching her.

I could feel myself cumming so took a firm grip on Angie’s head and hair, trapping her in place, so she couldn’t pull off and looking into her eyes, shot a load of hot sticky cum deep into her mouth, quickly followed by another spurt, then I pulled out of her mouth and finished by splashing cum all over her face and small tits.

Her eyes shot wide in horror as the first load of cum hit her mouth and she quickly spat it all out, going, “Urrg, horrible, that was horrible, gross, I hated that, I’m never doing that again.” All the time spitting cum from her mouth and lips as I held her head near my dick. The end of my cum splashing into her hair and over her face.

“Why did you do that, it was horrible.”

“Because I could, and Angie you will be doing that again, many, many more times from now on, in-fact tomorrow we will do the same again but at the end, you will swallow all my cum, not spit it out like today.”

“No way, I’m never doing that again, and I’ll never swallow your cum.”

“Angie think about what you know will happen if you refuse, no one will take you in, so you would be in a worse situation than you are now. Now look, I want my fun with you, but I also want you to enjoy our times together and I will teach you what to do, it will be fun together.”

“It won’t be fun for me,” she spat at me as she stormed out of her bedroom going to the bathroom.

“Think about it and I’ll see you tomorrow night, Mum can’t help you she’s too pissed to care now that Dads left.”

The next night came and Mum, Angie and me are watching TV, Angie being very quiet and subdued, well I could understand why, Mum well onto the way of passing out again when I said, “Angie, time for bed now, and remember what I told you last night. You ok with that?”

She nodded her head as she left the room, thirty minutes later I went into Angie’s room to find her on the bed again in a cute little girl nightie, hair pulled back in a ponytail, again looking all young and sexy.

“You ready to do what we agreed?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she barely whispered, “but Tim, I can’t swallow it tonight, please don’t make me swallow it tonight, not on only my second time, I will do soon, I promise you, and anytime you want after that, but please, please don’t make me tonight,” she begged me, tears filling her eyes. “You said you would teach me, well do that by being kind, not forcing me to go too fast, please Tim, please?”

I know Angie can turn on the tears and is manipulative but this seemed real to me.

“OK, I told you I want to teach you and for you to enjoy it, so you don’t have to swallow, tonight, but tomorrow you will. OK.”

“Yes, Tim.”

“OK we’re going to do exactly as last night, but I’m going to tell you when I’m cumming so you can be ready, I shoot a couple of spurts in your mouth and then pull out, but try and hold onto the cum for a bit, don’t spit it out straight away, I’d like that. I’d like to see you do that. That seem a fair deal to you. And I’m not going any deeper than last night. Fair?

“Yes.”

“Ok, on your knees in front of me so I can watch you.”

So Angie obediently drops to her knees, opens her mouth, and gets my dick in as deep as it can go, really sucking hard on it, using her lips and tongue, she had learnt quickly what to do. In her eagerness to get me finished as quickly as possible she was going too quickly and I was not getting the sensation I wanted, so got hold of her hair and forced her to slow down.

Getting into a rhythm I liked now, her technique improved as well, long slow deep movements, sliding my throbbing shaft on her soft tongue, her hot mouth now eager to please.

As my climax approached I slowed down and got Angie to hold it in place just in her mouth, her lips around the mushroom head as her tongue licked and flicked around my glans, this was heaven, I knew I was going to enjoy this time and time again from now on.

Angie stiffened as I told her I was cumming, bracing herself for the ordeal of tasting my cum. As promised I shot two long hot spurts of thick cum deep into her mouth, then pulled out and finished by coating her face and hair with the rest, just like last night.

Angie held the cum in her mouth for as long as she could then gagging spat it out onto the floor, but I noticed she had tried to swallow some.

Coughing and spluttering she looked at me and said, “Happy?”

“Yes, very happy, that was good for me, you’re good at that and very cute.

“Now one more thing, you don’t have to do anything more tonight but from now on you have some rules to follow.

1: When you come home from school get changed and no underwear on, no panties or bra.

2: You can wear shorts or a skirt, not leggings or jeans, I want to see your legs.

3: You must wear a skirt, at least three times a week and one must be very, very short.

4: When Mums not in you are to be naked in the house.

Ok with all of that?” I asked her.

“No way, no fucking way am I parading around naked for you to ogle. I might go with the no undies and skirt thing but not naked, no way.”

“Ok, want to make a deal, how about I pay you? How much pocket money was Dad giving you?”

When she told me it was a shock, she had been getting virtually nothing.

“Your joking aren’t you?”

“No.”

“OK before we start anything I’m upping that by 100%. That was much too low anyway. Now if you do as I ask, I’ll double it again, so I get to see you naked when Mums not in and you get four times more pocket money, is that a fair offer?”

“No! I’m not a whore, I’m your little sister. Six times more and I’ll think about it”

“Five times and that’s my final offer, look I’m not after anything kinky and you posing for me, just being natural but no clothes on. If not I’ll have to think about other things.”

“OK, five times and I go naked when Mums not in and short skirts and no undies at all other times.”

“Thanks, Angie, you’ll not regret it, and from now on we will have some fun together, you’ll see.”

“Told you, Tim, it’s not fun for me, but I know what I have to do and be for you.”

Looks like things are on the way up. I can’t wait till the next time subjugating my little sister and teaching her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.