Life on Another Planet
Chapter 12: Fear of the Unknown

Copyright© 2017 by Coaster2

Sunday, October 16, 9pm

“How was your dinner with Sue?” Eve asked as he closed the door to the apartment on his return.

“A disaster,” he mumbled sullenly.

“What? What happened?”

“I had a flashback and fainted at the dinner table. It wasn’t just Sue, it was in front of her whole family. I really screwed up this time.”

“What kind of flashback?” Eve asked.

“It was like the Chen family turned into my family and I was back at our dining room table fifty years ago. I felt dizzy and tried to stand up, but I fainted and ended up on the floor. I made a real fine impression on Sue’s family.”

“Oh, Jesse, I feel so sorry for you. You didn’t expect all of them to be there, did you?”

“No ... I thought it would just be Sue and me. She introduced me to her entire family; two sisters, a brother, and her parents. I didn’t mind at first. They’re very nice people and welcomed me into their home. It was when we all sat down to dinner that the flashback occurred. I could feel a headache coming on and that scared me as well.”

“Why does a headache scare you?” she asked.

“That’s how this whole crazy thing started. I went to bed with a headache after I got home from the high school dance, and when I woke up I was in your hospital, fifty years later. Headaches scare me,” he said forcefully.

“I can understand that, but nothing happened this time. You had a memory from your past appear unexpectedly and that produced stress which probably caused the headache. Don’t read too much into what happened to you, Jesse. It hasn’t been that long since you had your strange event occur. You’re still adjusting to this new life and you have to expect that memories will come back to you now and then.”

“I suppose. But I’m really upset that I ruined a nice dinner that was meant as a thank-you by the Chens.”

“What do you think would be the right thing to do about it?” Eve smiled.

Jesse thought for a few moments before he said, “If it were my mother, she would find a nice card and write a note to them. I could do that,” he said, looking at her expectantly.

“I think that would be a very nice gesture,” she smiled.

Jesse sighed. “Okay, it’s the least I can do.”

Monday, October 17, 2011 4pm

“Hi, Sue. I didn’t expect to see you here today,” Grant said with a smile.

“I came to see Jesse. Is he here?” she asked with a worried look.

“In back, sorting some books I bought at auction.”

She moved to the back store room and found Jesse sitting on a stool, looking through a well-worn book.

“Hi, Jesse, how are you.”

“Oh ... Hi, Sue. What brings you here today?”

“I came to see you. Are you okay now? You had us worried last night.”

“Yeah ... I’m sorry, Sue. I didn’t mean to ruin your dinner last night. I talked to Eve about what happened and she wasn’t surprised. She said it was a memory of my family that coincided with the scene in your dining room and caused me some stress. I’m sending your mother a card telling her how sorry I am about what happened.”

She moved to him and put her arms around him, hugging him to her small frame.

“You didn’t need to do that. We know it happened to you unexpectedly. It’s completely understandable considering what happened to your family.”

Jesse was both surprised and comforted by Sue’s unexpected action. He was even more surprised when she gave him a kiss on his lips and a smile as well.

“Maybe we’d be better if it was just you and me next time,” she suggested.

“Uh ... yeah ... maybe. I’d like to make it up to you.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she grinned. “I’m supposed to be treating you for all your help with my paper.”

“Oh ... okay. But don’t think it has to be anything fancy,” he warned.

“You let me decide. I’ll let you know when and where. How does this Saturday evening work? We can have a late dinner together after I’ve finished work. Maybe Grant will let me off a little early if I talk to him nicely,” she suggested.

“Oh ... well ... if you want to, that’s great. Let me know what to wear and when to pick you up and I’ll be there.”

“Uhn uh. I’ll be picking you up, so I’ll let you know when to expect me,” she grinned. “You are my guest, remember?”

Jesse smiled for the first time in a while. “You are hard to say no to, Sue. I’ll be ready when you are.”

“Good,” she said, “It’s settled. Now, what are you reading?”

He showed her the old copy of the novel he was scanning, telling her why it interested him. Sue once again realized that Jesse was quite a unique young man and one that she felt very comfortable being with. She was beginning to plot just what kind of a Saturday night she could create ... both for Jesse and herself.

Saturday, October 22, 2011 9:30pm

“That was a great dinner, Sue. Thank you so much for inviting me.”

“You’re welcome, but the night is still young. I have plans for us,” she smirked, a look Jesse couldn’t see in the darkened car.

Jesse wondered what she was thinking, but decided to wait and see. After all, her little car was hardly suitable for a make-out session, so where would they go on a dark, windy, October night? The answer was forthcoming when he realized Sue was heading towards her family home.

“Is no one home at your place?” he asked innocently.

“Oh no, I’m sure everyone is there, but I never did get to show you where my room was,” she said lightly.

“Her room” turned out to be a small apartment above the large three-car garage at the side of the stately home.

“Wow ... this is all yours?”

“Yup. I talked my dad into having it refurbished for me. With all the other kids in the house, I needed a place to study without interruption and this was the best location. He grumbled a bit about the cost, but Mom suggested it was a good idea. My Mom is quite a modern woman,” she said, again with a sly smile.

“It’s really nice. It’s a small apartment, isn’t it,” he noted.

“It was originally the servant’s quarters when the house was first designed back in the 1930’s, but no one has lived here since they sold the house in the early 1950’s. It’s a little old fashioned, but it’s my refuge and I guard it from invaders. No one gets in here without my permission,” she said, turning to him and wrapping her arms around the handsome young man.

Jesse was at first surprised at Sue’s forceful initiation of their kisses. She was clearly the aggressor and it took him a minute or so to “get with the program” as he’d heard her suggest more than once.

“Does this surprise you?” she asked as they broke their embrace.

“Yes. I didn’t think you’d be interested in someone like me.”

“Someone like you? How do you mean?”

He stumbled with his reply. “I mean ... I’m a lot younger ... and not very experienced.” He carefully avoided any reference to her race.

“So ... other than that it doesn’t bother you that I’m Chinese?” she tested.

“No ... not at all. There was a girl in high school that I was always interested in. She was Chinese too, but she didn’t date ... or at least ... I don’t ever remember her at any of the high school dances and things. Anyway, Jeannie Lo was really pretty and a very nice person too. So ... I guess I’m trying to say it doesn’t matter that you’re Chinese. I like you just the way you are.”

She laughed. “That’s was awkward for you, wasn’t it?”

He flushed red in embarrassment. “Yeah ... sorry. I was really just trying to say that I like you.”

She smiled and moved in to kiss him once more. “And I like you, round eyes and all. You’ll notice that we have complete privacy up here. Does that give you any ideas?”

Jesse choked up before he managed, “Well ... uhhm ... I’m pretty inexperienced, Sue.”

“Does that mean you’re a virgin?”

“No ... not exactly ... but I’m still not like a lot of guys my age these days. I’ve only been with one other girl ... twice ... in my Mom’s car.”

“Oh my, you really are just a beginner,” she grinned. “Well, relax Jesse. I’m going to be the teacher and you’re going to be the student. Despite our size difference, I have a feeling we could be very good together. But we won’t know until we try, will we?” she smiled, kissing him forcefully once more.

“Uh, Sue, I didn’t come prepared. I mean, I don’t have any ... you know ... French safes.”

“French safes?” she said, briefly mystified. “Oh ... you mean condoms. No problem. I keep a few around for emergencies. Come on, let’s test out the bed. If you’re a good student, I’ll make you breakfast in the morning.”

Jesse was visibly nervous as they disrobed, Sue putting on a subtle striptease for him. He had no problem generating an erection as she revealed her slim, lithe body to him. He was fascinated with her almost doll-like features, her small breasts and narrow hips. He worried briefly that she might be too small for him and promised himself to go slowly and carefully with her.

Sue had other ideas. She lay on her side, her hand propping up her head, watching him as he finished undressing. He was well proportioned ... fit and obviously interested in her if his erection was any indication. She was more than ready for him ... and had been for most of the evening, anticipating this moment. It had been a while since she’d brought someone up to her lair, and Jesse was a very desirable young man.

Jesse was generally ignorant of foreplay and wasn’t afraid to admit it.

“What would you like me to do?” he asked as he rolled onto the bed beside her.

“Why don’t we try some warm-up exercises,” she grinned, slinking down to his mid-section and taking hold of his prominent manhood. “You can return the favour when we get going.”

At least Jesse knew what manual and oral sex were all about, but he had very little experience with it with Juliet. She was happy to have him look after her needs, but was not so anxious to reciprocate.

“Shouldn’t I go first?” Jesse wondered as Sue began to fellate him.

“Let’s get your first one out of the way, Jesse. I’m sure it’ll be quick, so once that’s taken care of you can look after me until you’re back in business. Okay?”

“Oh, yeah ... sure ... okay,” he said, relieved. She was right, he did have a short fuse at that moment.

Sue surprised him with her expertise in getting him off. She surprised him even more when she took all his spend and swallowed it. Juliet wouldn’t even consider taking any into her mouth, much less swallowing. When she did condescend to give him head, it was with the dire consequences if he didn’t warn her of his impending finish. His climax ended up in a tissue. Sue had changed that game radically.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.