26 May 2007 - Cover

26 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan opened the passenger door for the girls to enter his Shelby Mustang. Tina climbed into the back seat, and he smiled as Wendy joined her. During the ride to the movie theatre, they held hands.

Exiting the small rear seat gave Dan a smile at the perfect view of two bare pussies greeting his eyes. Almost every eye was drawn to the two sexual beauties accompanying this lucky man. The movie ‘The Da Vinci Code,’ starring Tom Hanks, had been playing in theatres for a week, and the crowd numbers were lower now. Dan’s likeness to Tom Hanks drew many stares and whispers, with many wondering if he was the famous movie actor. The offer of popcorn and drinks was politely turned down in favour of an after-movie coffee.

He escorted his girls into the movie room, hoping the row they picked wouldn’t be too full for their anticipated fun. The shapely bodies drew more stares as they selected their seats. Tina was going to sit beside Wendy until a whisper to her mentioned that it would be sexier for Dan to sit between them.

Dan looked at the long, revealing legs and cleavage of the two beauties seated beside him. Wendy smiled at her love, stealing a kiss and taking his hand in hers. While they watched the movie previews, Tina quickly accepted his hand to hold and stole several kisses.


The room soon darkened, and the movie began. During the first few minutes, Wendy and Tina glanced at Dan, expecting his hand to begin exploring their bare legs, but he teased them by doing nothing. Wendy couldn’t wait any longer and noted several empty seats on her left, placing his left hand high on her right leg. Tina also needed his touch, and with a few vacant seats on her right, a moment later, his hands were smoothing soft skin under their short hems.

Dan smiled at his girls as his fingers inched higher and higher. They obediently spread their slim legs in anticipation of being touched. A fingertip barely brushed against Tina’s soft hairs, making her body jolt. His tips found the slit of Wendy’s pussy and were eagerly accepted.

Tina’s pussy was growing moist as his digits entered her yearning hole. While enjoying the dramatic movie on the screen, his fingers were performing their own show. Tina’s left hand went to his crotch to find Wendy’s already there. He cautioned the girls not to make him cum in his pants otherwise, there’d be less cum, for later on.

“You are being such a naughty boy,” Tina whispered, kissing his cheek.

“Want me to stop?”

“No!” She pressed his fingers deeper, visibly aroused by the sneaky, erotic fun they were having. She was startled when she felt the presence of someone sitting in the empty seat beside her. Her modesty caused her to close her legs and place her hand over Dan’s as a cover.

Tina could feel her pulse pounding; she was unable to resist Dan’s fingers and had to spread her legs again. She felt highly aroused by the thought that the man sitting beside her would be able to watch Dan fingering her pussy. Her right knee accidentally touched his left, and she glanced out of the corner of her eye to see the man looking down at the hand under her hem.

Wendy was also experiencing the same excitement, with the seat next to her now occupied by a man. He was soon more intent on watching her pussy fingered than viewing the movie. She happened to look his way, and his eyes and stare showed his approval.

Dan could feel his girls moving their asses on their seats, reacting to his exploring fingers. They let him know how exciting it was that they were being watched by the men sitting beside them.

“Do you want to do something with the guy sitting beside you?” Dan offered it to them. Tina blushed at the thought and declined.

“You’d let me jerk off the man beside me?” Wendy couldn’t believe it.

“Do you want to?” He asked, and she nodded. She didn’t dare look at the one on her left as her hand went to his knee and up his bare leg. She found the tab on his zipper and managed to pull it down. Her hand slipped inside the opening to find the heat of a semi-hard cock.

Her tips were able to go inside his underwear, and she couldn’t help moaning as she caressed the long shaft of this stranger’s hardening cock. Wendy’s heart was pounding wildly as she experienced her impromptu threesome. Dan’s tips were exciting her wet hole and clit, making her react in pleasure. She feared her stranger would want to return the enjoyment, and she wouldn’t refuse his fingers to her pussy.

“My hand is around his cock, and I’m jerking him off,” she whispered to Dan. He looked and smiled, glancing at her busy hand on the next seat. She leaned toward Dan as he offered his lips for a quick kiss.


Tina’s small ass was constantly in motion on her seat as Dan’s expert fingers aroused her more and more. “Dan,” she whispered as she did her best to conceal the climax washing over her body. Her face reddened with excited embarrassment; surely the man beside her must know she had just cum.

Dan slipped his wrinkled fingertips from her wet pussy and licked them clean as if they were butter from popcorn. “You taste delicious!” He whispered.

“That was so exciting, Dan, thank you! I’d sooner have your tongue taste me instead of your fingers.” She smiled shyly, her forehead going to his shoulder.

“It was my pleasure,” he said. He kissed her head.


Wendy’s body was also reacting to her erotic interlude. She didn’t dare look directly at the stranger, and her eyes hurt from glancing sideways. Her ass was also moving around under Dan’s fingers, arousing her pussy. That wonderful feeling was growing inside her. Her stranger’s cock was leaking lubricating juices, which increased the sensual excitement of stroking him.

“Dan...” is all she muttered, then fought to control her reaction to a very strong climax. He grinned, feeling her body’s erotic twitching and the warm cream coating his fingers.

“You also taste delicious!” He smiled, kissing her cheek after licking his fingers.

“You are so very bad, and I love you for it!” She sighed. “Can you get several Kleenex from my purse? I think my stranger is about to cum.” He handed her a few and glanced at her hand moving inside the opening of his pants. The stranger covered his mouth and silently grunted out his cum. Wendy could feel her hand being washed in his warm cream and enjoyed the erotic feeling of his slimy cock.

She heard him let out a deep sigh of contentment. “Thank you,” he whispered, and she looked slightly at him and nodded.

“You’re welcome.” She wiped his excess cum from her fingers as best she could, then took Dan’s hand in hers.


The remainder of the movie passed with the girls inviting Dan’s fingers back to their pussies. Their hand over his showed their approval of his love. Leaving the theatre, Dan noted that it wasn’t one of the better Tom Hanks movies he had enjoyed.

Tina nervously accepted Wendy’s hand to hold while walking to the car. Dan offered them a stop for coffee, and they accepted. In the Coffee Cup, the scantily clad figures of the girls drew plenty of attention. Wendy could see the yearning Cindy had in her eyes for him as they placed their orders, and he happily introduced Tina to her.

They sat at a corner table, where Dan was able to view the scattered crowd as he teased the girls’ pussies. “Now you’ve made me horny for another good fucking from you,” Tina whispered.

The trio enjoyed their coffees with more conversation, and Cindy imagined what the three would soon be doing.


During the drive home, Wendy had to restrain herself from seducing Tina’s sexy body. Holding hands was only the beginning of what she wanted to do with her. The palm of Wendy’s hand caressed Tina’s soft face.

“As you can obviously see, I’m very attracted to you, Tina. Would you spend the night in bed with me and Dan?” Their hearts quickened with her erotic suggestion.

Tina’s hand covered Wendy’s, and she nodded. “Yes, I’d like to be with you and Dan.” Her heart was ready to burst as Wendy leaned closer, lightly kissed her, and accepted a hand on her breast.

“How the hell can I drive and watch you two sexy women making out?” Dan teased.

“I guess you had better get us home pretty soon,” Wendy smiled.


Dan parked in the driveway, and he and Wendy immediately noticed that Karen still wasn’t home. Diane and Brenda soon emerged from their bedroom. Diane blushed, telling them Major had fucked her and she liked it. He was quick to get to Tina’s side for a pat. Tina noticed his daughters weren’t shy about being naked in the house.

“Tina is spending the night in bed with us,” Dan said to them.

“Can Major stay in our room over night?” Brenda hoped.

“Take him for a walk first to do his business, and take a plastic shopping bag with you in case he has a poop,” Dan said.

“Tina, can you find out from your friend if we’d be able to get Major’s brother?” Brenda wondered.

“We still have to ask your mom,” Dan cautioned.

“You know she’ll say yes,” Diane offered.

“I’ll take a moment and make a phone call,” Tina said, leaving the room. They sat in the living room as Tina made her call. Major’s keen nose caught Wendy’s pussy scent and tried to nudge his nose up her short shirt. Her erotic thoughts wondered what it might be like.

A while later, Dan looked at the time on the grandfather clock. It was 11:30, and Karen still hadn’t come home. “We’ve called Mom several times, and her phone is turned off,” Diane said, reading the worry on her dad’s face.

“Dan made me cum at the movies, so Major probably smells my pussy,” Wendy said of his busy nose.

“He must like your aroma; his cock is beginning to show,” Brenda mentioned, looking under him. “You should try fucking him too, Wendy. It’ll give you an option when there are no men in the house.” She blushed at the thought of sex with a dog and was shocked to see Brenda lean to Major and stroke his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.