26 May 2007 - Cover

26 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Is Major able to fuck me for a while?” Diane asked, finally wanting to experiment with him.

“No, his nut is inside Brenda’s pussy. While I’m at the movie with Dan and Wendy, you might be able to have your turn with Major fucking you.” Diane quickly agreed.

Brenda was experiencing the fuck of her life. Major was a non-stop fucking machine, constantly thrusting his big cock deep and rapidly. A few minutes later, he whimpered and chirped as his body spasmed in a climax.

“Oh fuck, I can feel his cum shooting into me!” She exclaimed.

“A dog has more cum than a man,” Tina informed them.

“That’ll be good for blow jobs; lots of cum to swallow,” Brenda smiled.

“Yuck. Brenda, you’re one sick bitch!” Diane wrinkled her brow at the thought of swallowing doggy cum.

“Thank you for the compliment. That leaves more for me to swallow.” She coaxed Major onto his side and cuddled against him, waiting for his cock to shrink in size.

Tina cuddled against Dan, casually caressing his semi-hard cock, and his hand became her bra cup. If she weren’t getting to know him as Wendy’s man, she would have mixed emotions about him for being such an easy fuck.

Major’s cock finally went small enough to slip out. His cum gushed from Brenda’s satisfied pussy. He licked his cock clean, then she coaxed him between her legs to lick her pussy. Dan couldn’t believe his daughter’s erotic desire as she moved Major around so she could suck on his cock.

Their area of the park was beginning to attract more visitors, and they decided to put on their clothes and go home. Brenda took advantage of the opportunity to ride in the back seat of Tina’s car with Major for the drive home. She’d stroke his hidden cock, hoping for a repeat later on.


Wendy came in from the backyard, preparing the swimming pool for summer use. She was all smiles, hugs, and kisses, greeting her co-worker and good friend, Tina Hamilton. She was introduced to Major, who sat, offering his paw as a greeting. Wendy and Tina eyed each other’s bodies, seeing so much skin for the first time.

“Wendy, we might be getting a dog, Major’s brother!” Brenda exclaimed, patting his head. Dan didn’t dare tell Wendy what she and Diane were doing with Major.

“Karen finally called home. Her ease back to work program is going better than expected, and she wanted to catch up on some paperwork,” Wendy informed Dan, accepting his loving embrace. “I asked Karen to join us for the movie, but she declined, saying you and I should be doing more fucking. I told her my friend Tina, from work, was joining us for supper and the movie, and she said to have a good, sexy time with her.”

Karen’s lie to Wendy worked to perfection. Her call to Wendy was during a break she took from being with Thor and Tanya. She had her usual first fuck from him and more pleasurable pain courtesy of her. Karen cleaned her pussy, dripping cum from multiple fuckings. Her breath freshened from swallowing several loads of cum; she was ready for more humiliation, fucking, and cock sucking as a sex bitch dog.Â


Tina blushed, accepting another friendly kiss and hug from Wendy. She smiled, eying her sexy body in her skimpy bikini top and form-hugging shorts. Tina also admired Wendy’s slim figure, covered in a low-scooped top and a short white pleated skirt.

“Tell me, Tina, was my Dan good to you?” Wendy wanted to know.

The red on her face wasn’t sunburn, as she felt it warm again. “I feel embarrassed with you asking me about my time with Dan,” she smiled shyly.

“Please don’t be embarrassed; you’re a very beautiful and sensual-looking woman.” Her hand cupped her soft face. “So was my Dan a good fuck for you?”

“Good to me? Honey, I can’t remember the last time I had a man make me feel so loved! Now I know why you’re always so happy at work; you’ve got this fantastic man to come home to!” She hugged him hip to hip, then he joined Diane and Brenda, patting Major.

Tina looked at him, seated at the dining room table, scratching Major behind the ear. “Dan was fucking amazing! I can’t remember the last time I ever felt so loved. I’m surprised that you’d allow him to fuck me so easily.”

“I’m deeply in love with Dan. I have this quiet confidence, knowing that we’ll always be together. Once I get my divorce from Dave, Jake, Timmy, and I will move in with Dan and his wife. It sure is going to be crowded in here, but fun. In addition, I’m certain Dan is willing to have several babies with me. I’m quickly learning you don’t have to be married to be happy.”

“I’m jealous of you, Wendy. You have the love of a good man, and I’m still trying to find my next good one.”

“Maybe we can arrange something for you.” Wendy smiled.

“You know a guy that I might be interested in?”

“Yes, my Dan.” She smiled, looking at him.

“You would share Dan with me that much?”

“His wife, Karen, has joked that Dan should quit his job so he can spend most afternoons fucking other women. She joked that she could make money pimping him out for sex.”

“I can understand why; he’s an amazing lover,” Tina offered, looking at him.

“So, if you’re interested in a more intimate relationship with Dan, all you have to do is go through me first.” Wendy caressed the side of her left tit and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Tina’s heart quickened for a moment. “Did Wendy just make a pass at me?” She thought, looking at her deep cleavage.

“Why don’t you take Dan by the hand and have a nice shower together so you’re fresh for our supper and movie date?” she suggested. “Then we’ll find you a really sexy top and skirt or dress of mine to wear for us.”

“Diane and Brenda snuck two Viagra pills into Dan’s coffee. His cock has stayed hard for hours,” Tina laughed lightly.

“The shower is the perfect place for some alone time for you two,” Wendy encouraged.

“You’ll let us fuck again?”

“As I said, we can work something out,” she smiled.

“Thank you so much!” Without thinking, her hand caressed the side of Wendy’s tit, and she gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Wendy smiled, watching Tina walk to Dan, imagining her naked and eating her sought-after pussy. Now she knows how Karen felt when she met her for the first time. Sharing Dan with Karen certainly takes the guesswork out of his cheating on her. Wendy smiled, feeling so much love for him.

Tina stood next to Dan, placing a hand on his shoulder. His arm went around her slim waist, and he hugged her close to him, her left breast inches away from his hungry mouth.

“Wendy suggested that we should take a shower together.” He looked to his love, who smiled at him, nodding her approval.


Dan led her to the ensuite bathroom, where they made each other naked, and Dan started the shower spray. She felt excitedly nervous about having sex with another woman’s man right in her own home. They embraced as the water cascaded over them. She smiled and giggled while they soaped each other’s bodies.

His semi-hard cock poked her, trying to find home again. Her body pressed close to his, her breasts created a pool of water. “There is something so sexy about a beautiful woman in the shower,” he said, kissing her.

She moaned softly as she accepted his tongue and caressed the shaft of his cock. Tina had often envisioned a sensual shower with her lover and was now experiencing the thrill. It felt natural for her to kneel, and her mouth made love to his wonderful cock.

She stood with her arms around his neck and kissed him. She didn’t have to say a word; the desire in her eyes spoke instead. Dan shut off the water and knelt to lick her pussy for several seconds.

He placed her left foot on a ledge on the side of the shower wall, opening her pose. She held onto the safety bar as he inched closer to her. He stooped lower, guiding his hard cock to her opening. Tina moved forward as he pushed his cock into her. One arm was around her waist, and the other braced him against the wall should he slip on the wet bottom.

She eagerly accepted his tongue in her mouth and sighed in contentment as her lover began fucking her. She let go of the bar, her arms holding him and her chin resting on his shoulder. “I’m yours; fuck me, my love!” She sighed.

They both panted for air, like Major would, as their loving continued. Her right hand smoothed down his wet skin to feel the power of his ass muscles flexing while he gently fucked her.

More kisses were shared, and the bathroom soon echoed the deep growl of Dan cumming in her. “Fuck, do I ever love the sounds of you cumming!” She had to admit it. Wendy smiled in approval, hearing the wonderful sounds of Dan’s climax.

“I was afraid we’d slip and fall and end up in the hospital together,” she said, and they laughed. Dan kissed his way down her body. She tilted her head back, eyes closed, as Dan began to lick her pussy. She moaned her pleasure, holding her lover’s head against her mound.

“Oh fuck, Dan! Mmm, this feels so fucking good! I’ve never had a man love me like this!” She cooed. Most of his cum was licked from her pussy; he used several fingers to fuck her and his tongue to excite her clit. She was at his mercy, her body twitching and jolting at the masterful touch of his tongue.

On and on he continued, her skin cooling as the water dried on her. “Dan, Dan, my love! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her sweet voice resonated throughout the room as she experienced another massive climax. Wendy smiled again, envisioning her sampling Tina’s pussy. He started the shower again for them to clean off.


The new lovers towelled and licked each other dry and entered the bedroom, where Wendy was waiting on the bed. Tina felt slightly embarrassed yet excited, standing naked in front of her. “It looks like Dan’s cock will stay hard for hours, much to our delight,” Wendy smiled.

“It does get sore from staying hard for so long. It reminds me of our wedding reception, where everyone ate those Viagra-laced brownies,” he grinned.

“Yes, there certainly were a lot of hard cocks and plenty of fucking for everyone that night,” Wendy remembered. Tina blushed as Dan caressed her side. He slipped on a pair of shorts and a shirt. “Honey, do you mind leaving us alone? I want you to be surprised when Tina shows you the clothes she’ll be wearing for us.” Dan kissed them both and left to see his girls and Major.


“Wendy, you are one lucky bitch to have a man like Dan and his wife willingly share him with you.”

“I know, I’ve got the best of two worlds. I’m in love with a man and woman who happen to be married. I couldn’t help hearing you two fucking in the shower. I love the sounds of Dan cumming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.