26 May 2007 - Cover

26 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“That certainly was an experience!” Dan smiled, watching the two disappear around the curve.

“Bet you Tina would have been a good fuck, eh, Dad?” Brenda teased.

“Yes, I bet she would have been. Brenda, I didn’t appreciate you telling Tina that I’m fucking my daughters. I doubt no one would understand.”

“Sorry, Dad, but I’m not ashamed of us fucking,” she apologized, rubbing his back and kissing him.

“Come on, Dad, let’s head back towards our picnic area; we have another surprise for you along the way. Plus, your cock needs a good fucking, and it’s my turn,” Diane offered. The girls took his hands and continued on the path. Dan took one last look over his shoulder in hopes he might catch a glimpse of Tina.


“Darn you, Major!” Tina scolded him, catching her sunglasses falling off her head. She turned her head in case she could see Dan again, but no such luck. “You had your fun licking Diane and Brenda’s pussies, but no, you don’t give me a chance with Dan.”

Major chased his elusive prey along the ground for a minute or longer. The squirrel had fun teasing the stupid dog and sat on a tree limb, chattering away. Major sat on his haunches, his long tongue hanging, and barked at the squirrel.

“Now look at you; you’re all hot and bothered, just like I am about Dan,” she joked, kneeling and hugging her love. She kissed his neck and hugged him again. “I love you, Major,” she sighed, looking into his friendly brown eyes. He replied with his normal paw on the hand or knee, a lick to her face, and a bark.

“Come on, boy, I’ll buy us both an ice cream cone.”

As they sat, enjoying their cooling treat, her thoughts continually strayed to Dan, his jokes, his handsome looks, that obvious bulge in his pants, and the imagination of what would have been a very sensual encounter.


Dan, Diane, and Brenda’s appearance turned the heads of everyone they met. Hardly a bench was passed without them sitting, and those strolling by saw Diane and Brenda’s bare pussies. Brenda glanced behind Dan’s back at Diane, who gave the signal.

“Dad, come over here a minute,” she said, leading him behind a large oak tree. Diane embraced Dan, kissing him passionately. He didn’t have to be prompted to fondle her tits. Brenda knelt on one knee, releasing his semi-hard cock. Dan could feel her hand around his shaft and then her mouth. She moaned softly, sucking on her dad’s cock.

He broke his kiss with Diane to glance down at Brenda and then around the tree trunk to see if they could be seen. “Holy shit you two, anyone walking by just has to look right, and they’ll see us!” He exclaimed frantically.

“We know, and it’s so exciting for someone to see us sucking on your lovely cock!” They grinned.

Brenda returned to pleasing Dan’s cock while using her right fingers to enter Diane’s pussy. Diane spotted people approaching and kept Dan busy with a kiss. There were looks of shock from the women and envy from the men as they passed. The two sisters then switched positions.

Brenda could see Dan’s thoughts wander as he felt her tits. “You’re thinking about her, aren’t you?”

“Who?”

“You know who, Tina,” she smiled. “She certainly is quite beautiful.”

Cautious that they might be reported for their sex acts in public, Dan ushered the girls towards their picnic spot. They took every opportunity to show their pussies to the passing walkers.


Finally returning to their area, they relaxed, enjoying some cold drinks. It didn’t take Brenda long to bare her tits to the midday sun. She took off her sister’s top, also baring her tits to the sun.

“Now it’s my turn to feel you fuck me, Daddy,” Diane said, climbing aboard his cock.

“Would you like us to tell you more about what Steve did to us?” Brenda asked.

“You don’t have to; I think I’ve already heard quite enough,” he replied.

“But we need to, Daddy. It helps us to deal with it,” Diane reasoned.


Diane took her turn recalling the memories of Steve. “There weren’t too many times we actually had fun except for the big party in Belleville. The last July he and Mom were together, there was a big Caribbean festival, similar to the one they have in Toronto. It was a really hot day out.”

“Most every woman wore a sexy-looking outfit or bikini with painted designs on their bodies as part of the celebrations. They were very decorated with colourful feathers and other materials. Many of them wore these huge skirts that were so big, they needed wheels to support the weight.”

“Steve had arranged for us to ride on one of the big floats in the parade. He took us to a building where he found us feathered hats, amulettes to wear, and funny-looking glasses to hide our eyes. He had us take off our clothes and replace them with a bikini that he painted on us. Brenda’s was light blue, and mine was white.”

“Sharon did the same thing too, taking off her clothes for Steve to paint on her bikini. So for the parade, the picnic, and the concert that followed that evening, Diane and I were naked except for our painted-on bikinis.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.