26 May 2007 - Cover

26 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Today is a beautiful, warm mid-spring day. A warm front was pushing the temperature up to twenty-nine Celsius degrees. “It’s about time we could enjoy the warm weather; come on, Dad, we’re ready! A day like today, and the park will be crowded in no time!” Diane yelled.

“We could stay home and enjoy our own pool,” he reasoned.

“We know that, Dad, but then you wouldn’t be able to show off your two sexy daughters in public. Besides, the pool water isn’t warm enough to swim in,” Brenda remarked.

Dan was hesitant to be away from Karen’s side, even for a few hours. The loss of their baby and the resulting hysterectomy had affected her deeply, and he seemed helpless to ease her suffering. She was receiving counselling for her grief, but she seemed indifferent to the therapy. Outwardly, she presented herself as a person coping with her loss, though inside she was becoming an emotional wreck. Karen was also beginning to distance herself from Dan while encouraging him and Wendy to be much more of a couple.


Diane and Brenda wanted a day to themselves to further explain to their dad what Steve had done to them as younger girls. “Dad, we want you to take us to the park where Steve had us be with other men,” Diane said.

“We even packed a picnic lunch so we could enjoy the day together,” Brenda added, holding up a canvas cooler and comforter. Dan didn’t object to their request, thinking it might help his daughters with their healing.

“Don’t you two girls look, um, rather enticing?” Dan teased, raising his eyebrows.

“Glad we caught your eye, Daddy,” they said, appreciating his stare. They both wore low-cut tank tops; Diane’s was white, and Brenda’s was pink. Their protruding nipples proved they were braless.

“Don’t lean over too far forward, or your tits will fall out of your tops,” he kidded. They both wore matching shorts that showed the bottoms of their cheeks.

“Maybe we want our tits to show for you,” Brenda teased.


Dan drove his beautiful, bright red Shelby Mustang towards the park. “This car was designed to have beautiful, sexy women riding in it like you two,” he complimented, admiring Diane’s long, slender legs. “Be good, Dan; keep your hands to yourself,” he thought.

“This is the first time we’ve ridden in your Shelby, Daddy. It’s a very nice car,” Brenda remarked, feeling the leather seats. “Have you and Mom broken in the back seat yet?” She teased.

“As a matter of fact ... we did, last February,” he smiled in the rearview mirror.

“You drove your Shelby in the winter? Wasn’t it awfully cold outside to fuck in the back seat?” Diane asked.

“We did a fuck date in the garage. It wasn’t very romantic in there, but it was warm,” he recalled.

“Dad, I know it’s getting hot out, but would you like a coffee as our treat?” Diane offered.

“Sure, I’d like one. The Coffee Cup is just up the road.” Dan used the drive-thru for his order, and the girls asked for iced tea. With the distinctive rumble of the 500-horsepower engine echoing off the building wall, Dan shut off the engine so he could be heard.

“Hi Cindy, too bad you’re working on such a nice day.”

“Hi Dan, yes, it would be perfect picnic weather,” she beamed, getting his coffee and two iced teas.

“That’s where we’re going, the three of us, for a nice, sexy picnic,” Brenda said from the back seat.

“Hi Diane, hi Brenda, I wish I was going with you,” Cindy mentioned.

“We would have really enjoyed the extra company. You know what our get-togethers usually end up like,” Brenda smiled.

“That is for sure; I can hardly wait for the next one!” She smiled back.

Dan paid for their drinks, placing his in the cupholder. “Why are you all smiling?” He asked the sexy-looking blonde. Cindy leaned against the window opening, which pushed her nice breasts up.

“I got my letter of acceptance to Quinte Community College for this September.”

“Hey, that’s great. Congratulations, I’m so happy for you. Karen and Wendy will be too when I tell them the news.”

“I owe it all to you, Dan, for my college money. I know Mom, and I want to thank you personally, again several more times.”

“You’re welcome, honey. Money well invested.” She looked at the front seat, seeing Diane and her lovely legs. A tap on the horn from the car behind Dan told him his time talking with Cindy was over for now. A turn of the key brought the Shelby back to life.

“See you soon, Cindy!” He said this, loudly pulling away.

“You will!” She replied, anticipating their next time in bed. Dan feathered the throttle, waiting for his space to enter the traffic. That sweet-sounding rumble reverberated off the buildings as he accelerated through the gears.

At the first red light, Dan took a sip of his coffee, “Yuck!” He exclaimed, wrinkling his brow. “Cindy must have forgotten the sugar. She never screws up my coffee order.”

Diane looked back at Brenda, and they covered their mouths, giggling. “I think I’ve got a packet of sugar in my purse,” Brenda mentioned. She put it in his coffee and stirred it with a pen.

“That’s a little better,” he said. The girls both gave each other a thumbs up.


Entering the park, Diane directed him to an area he hadn’t visited before. The girls took Dan by the hand and carried their picnic supplies. They led him along a path, then across the open area to several trees. The ground had a slight rise, ending in about a thirty-yard semicircle.

“This should be close to the spot,” Diane recalled, spreading the comforter.

“We need that bench and picnic table,” Brenda pointed out. Dan helped her position them the way she wanted. “Steve would sometimes have us lay on the table with our legs spread so the men could enjoy licking and fingering our pussies,” she remembered.

Diane and Brenda relaxed on the comforter, sandwiching Dan between them. They looked around to see how many people there were, but it didn’t matter to them. They were going to carry out their plans, no matter how crowded it was.

“I imagine this part of the park brings back many bad memories for you both,” he mentioned.

“It used to, but it won’t anymore, thanks to you, Dad.” Diane smiled, leaning in to kiss him.

“Now it’s time to make new and happy memories here,” Brenda added, kissing him too. “Daddy, we have a surprise for you. Please close your eyes,” she asked.

“Okay,” he smiled, leaning back on his elbows. Dan could hear the movement of the girls casting shadows over his eyes and their giggling.

After a minute, “Okay, Daddy, open your eyes now,” Diane said. “Surprise!” they said loudly as he tried to adjust his eyes to the light again. They had big smiles, holding out their arms to their sides.

Diane and Brenda had taken off their tank tops, revealing their tits now held up by non-existent bikini tops, not bras, as he thought. Their shorts were replaced with matching white, pink, grey, and black checkerboard schoolgirl skirts that were so short he could see their freshly shaved pussies. The black waistband snuggled low on their hips.

“Holy fuck!” He exclaimed at their transformation.

“Well said, Daddy.” Brenda smiled. They turned around, modelling their skimpy clothes for him. The lower half of their nicely round ass cheeks showed proudly. “Do you like it?”

“Of course I do. Who can deny the view of two beautiful asses staring at him? But why?” Dan felt a stirring in his cock. Even though they were his daughters, they were both stunningly beautiful and desirable young women that he’d sampled several times each since New Year’s.

“We’re too big now to wear the little girl clothes that Steve brought us here. So we had to dress more appropriately for our ages,” Diane smiled.

“More like sluts,” Brenda joked.

“We wanted to be dressed nicely for you while we told you more about what Steve did and made us do. Back then, we had no choice, but now we do all this of our own free will. We would like you to walk us around the park and show our tits and bare pussies off to the men,” Diane explained.

“Wasn’t that what Steve did to you girls?” Dan asked.

“It is, but we love you, Daddy, and want you to fuck us and lick our pussies,” Brenda added.

“Are you sure you want to do this? Doesn’t this make me as bad as Steve doing this with you?”

“Not even close! Yes, we are sure, Daddy. Being with you like this fills us with love for you, not hatred.” Diane moved toward Dan and straddled his thighs. She squatted down on him, her round ass in view, and kissed him.

“We want you to fuck us here in the park,” Brenda added, rubbing Diane’s bare ass and then a light fingertip over her pussy lips. She took Dan’s right hand and slipped it inside Diane’s top. “Feel her tits for me, Daddy.”

Dan fondled her full tit, rubbing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He could feel his cock springing to life.

“My turn next,” she said, watching them for a moment. Diane moved to his right side, and Brenda straddled his thighs, her pussy lips in view and separating. Although she was two years younger, she was always the more aggressive sexually of the two and exposed her tits as she passionately kissed her dad. As he fondled her right tit, Diane felt the left one. He could feel his heart beating faster and his cock growing harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.