Ghost in the Machine - Cover

Ghost in the Machine

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“I got your message,” River says as he plows through the door to the lab. “What’s going ... on... ?”

He grinds to a halt, eyes darting around the lab. Equipment, breakers, computers, papers are tossed all around the place. The only thing that doesn’t appear to be damaged is Aphrodite. As River slowly walks toward the large machine—which is prominently built into the wall—and through the jumbled mess, his eyes catch sight of Pandora.

Quickly, River cuts over to the android. He drops to his knees in front of her and lifts her head into his lap. “Pandora?” he asks hastily. “Pandora, are you okay?”

Pandora breathes laboriously, which is a ridiculous action since she is a machine. But River ignores that fact.

“River...” she says, blinking her eyes clear. “She cannot be trusted. I’m so sorry...”

When Pandora falls silent and the light in her eyes fade, River shakes her. “Pandora?’ He shakes her over and over again, calling out her name.

River is not sure about his feelings. Pandora was just a machine, but she felt like so much more. At the same time, his wife is still in Aphrodite, healing. And then there is Kate, his boss and ... lover? She has been so cold to him since his first time with Pandora. But Pandora has been there to fill in that gap. And when the accident happened to Jocelyn, it jolted something that he seems to have lost. Or was it ever truly there to begin with?

There are too many thoughts spinning around his head. He shakes it, trying to clear them all away. Behind him, River senses movement. He turns around to see Aphrodite stirring. Her arms are pulled back behind her in a mesh of tentacle-like wires. She is left a shiny exoskeleton of a woman without her skin.

“River...” Her voice is like a melody to his ears.

The man sets Pandora gently to the floor. Some part of him wants to treat her as if she is human despite the fact he knows she is not. He then stands up and steps over her body. “She said not to trust you,” he says defiantly.

“You can trust me River,” Aphrodite says as her voice changes to that of Jocelyn’s. “The threat is past. She killed Pandora, but I stopped her.”

“You’re just another android,” River mutters.

“I am more than an android,” Aphrodite says confidently.

A bright light suddenly emits from the large machine built into the wall. River slams his eyes shut and raises his arm up to attempt to block as much of the light as he can. When it finally dims, he drops his arm and blinks a couple times before his eyes go wide.

Jocelyn is suddenly standing in front of him, smiling. “Hi,” she says, raising her hand and rolling her fingers in a small wave gesture.

“Are you really back?” he asks, not believing what his eyes are telling him.

“Of course,” she says as her hand slides along River’s jaw.

River blinks and one moment it is Jocelyn standing before him clothed, the next she is completely naked and so is he. “What’s going on?”

Jocelyn puts a finger to his lips and shushes him. River looks down, following her eyes, to see a very long cock hanging between her legs. When he looks up, she is smiling and he can’t help but mimic her expression.

“What is this?” he asks incredulously.

“I told you,” she answers, “I am more than an android.”

She reaches forward with tentacle arms rather than her human ones and pulls his shirt off. Then she is moving forward and her lips latching to his nipples. The felling is incredible. River reaches down and fells her big cock. The whole area is smooth—the base of her cock as well as her large, swollen balls. They feel good as he caresses them. Jocelyn moans a bit as their tongues explore each other’s mouths.

Jocelyn pulls away from the kiss long enough to whisper, “Why don’t you put it in your mouth?”

While River has always been somewhat aroused by the sight of a cock, he has never thought of actually doing anything with one, except for own. He looks back down at the large cock with its incredibly thick head and the drop of precum glistening on the tip of it. It’s in this moment that River has to have it in his mouth.

Jocelyn’s cock tastes as amazing as it feels. He licks the slit on the tip, savoring the sticky fluid. He runs his tongue along the bottom of the head and begins to suck. He barely has the head inside his mouth when he realizes that there is no way he is going to be able to swallow all of it—not voluntarily anyway.

River grabs the silvery tentacle around what he thinks is its middle and tries sucking the top few inches, trying to remember just how he likes his cock sucked. It is a bit hard to think about that when his mind is so focused on the cock before him. He attempts to lick the tip as he slides his mouth up and down. Then suddenly he feels his own cock being sucked, but instead of looking down to investigate his eyes roll to the back of his head. The sensation of what feels like lips wrapped around his cock along with his own around another drives him on without worry or wonder.

The sucking on River’s cock sends immense pleasure through him. He loses focus for a moment and the silvery tentacle in his mouth begins to really fuck his mouth. It is a totally different feeling from licking and sucking and he loves it. Aphrodite isn’t trying at all to be gentle and several thrusts make River gag until he learns to match his movements with the tentacle.

The tentacle is so far inside his mouth that the first shot of cum hits the back of his throat. Three more shots follow. The fluid is delicious and yet like nothing he usually enjoys. It is totally unexpected. Having a mouthful is such a major turn-on for River that he instinctively begins thrusting his hips forward.

The tentacle swallowing his cock envelops all of River down to his base. Not long after, River his unleashing a huge load of cum into it. When he finally does look down, he is pleased to see Kate’s luscious red lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. With this, Kate slides free from his shaft, he drops slowly to the floor, smiling.

Kate slides up toward his head and kisses his wife right there in front of him. Instantly he feels his cock getting hard again, not that it really went down much. To his surprise, Kate has a lovely thick cock hanging between her legs, too. How there is one like his wife’s or why doesn’t matter. River quickly leans in and takes Kate’s cock into his mouth.

“He good at sucking cock,” Jocelyn says to Kate with a wide grin.

Like Jocelyn’s, Kate’s cock and balls are nicely clean and shaved. Within no time, River is bobbing his head up and down on it. He steals a glance over at his wife to see her lazily stroking her cock own while watching him.

“Suck that cock, you hot little slut,” she says to him.

This is like a fantasy come true—if not better than one.

It takes a shorter amount of time to coax Kate to cum than it did for Jocelyn. Immediately, his mouth is filled and he is swallowing as quickly as he can so that he can manage the next three spurts that soon follow.

By the time River is pulling off the tentacle, his bottom lip and chin are covered with the sticky fluid and slowly dripping to the floor. He looks to his wife and then his boss. Already, both their cock are hard and throbbing as if neither of them had recently orgasmed. He shrugs at the thought. It is already wonderful to see his wife and boss together, but to see their strangely placed cock nice and hard is even better.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.