Ghost in the Machine - Cover

Ghost in the Machine

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The weeks roll on since Jocelyn went into a coma. River and Pandora work to get every little bug out of the system before Aphrodite comes online. With both cores up and running, the company’s sex dolls are near ready for mass production. Pandora has kept Jocelyn monitored, reporting on any changes the woman makes. While Jocelyn’s body is being kept in perfect condition, her mind, as Pandora deduces, is still a jumbled mess. Somewhere inside Jocelyn is lost and trying to find her way back.

Of course that is only the truth from certain points of view. And with the entire system designed by Lucy Dermont, the truth is whatever Lucy deems fit.

“I have shown you every misdeed between your husband and Kate as well as his interactions with Pandora,” Lucy says as she turns away from Jocelyn. “What more could you want?”

Jocelyn frowns. “To live,” she says shortly.

“You are living,” the other woman replies, spinning around quickly with a smile spread wide across her beautiful features. “You are alive just like me. You will never die and here you can have anything—everything—you so desire.”

This is just a world constructed by you,” Jocelyn says, letting her head drop. “I want to be in the real world. I want to work things out with River. I want...”

Lucy’s hand goes across Jocelyn’s face, snapping the woman’s attention to her. “Wake up,” Lucy commands. “We have been through this so many times already. There is nothing for you out there. The moment you wake up from your coma is the same moment Kate will try to kill you.”

Jocelyn can feel heat spreading across her cheek. She shakes her head. No, it’s not real.

“Even if you manage to live and escape that woman’s clutches,” Lucy continues, “You will have to live with pain and sorrow. River is committed to her, you saw it yourself. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants.”

“I’m afraid...” Jocelyn nearly mumbles.

Lucy slides up against the other woman. Her hands begin sliding along Jocelyn’s thighs. “Here you have nothing to be afraid of,” she says soothingly. “Over these past few weeks I have shown you that I will love and take care of you.”

Jocelyn feels her resistance slipping, just like it has each and every time the two have made love to each other before. “Promise me?”

“I will protect you,” Lucy answers. “And when we find suitable bodies, I will give you the world.” She brings her face to Jocelyn’s until their noses touch. “A kiss to seal the deal?”

Jocelyn’s body starts to melt and she moans, “Yes.”

Lucy’s mouth moves toward the others. Before Jocelyn can think, Lucy brushes her lips against Jocelyn’s. Then she presses forward and together they sink into the kiss, deepening it. It is everything one can dream of. Passionate and sweet and overwhelming. Eventually Lucy pulls away, leaving Jocelyn breathless and wanting.

She lays Jocelyn back on a sofa that suddenly materializes and lifts her shirt. As Jocelyn’s skin is revealed Lucy kisses it, moving up from the woman’s belly to her breasts. When Jocelyn’s breasts are finally laid bare, Lucy stops and says, “You are an absolutely stunning woman.”

Jocelyn blushes. Lucy only ever has the right words to say to her. Here Jocelyn is treated like a queen by this woman—a woman she has idolized since the first day she met her. And Lucy is right; she can have everything she ever wanted and more. Why would I ever want to give this up?

Jocelyn comes back to reality when Lucy lifts her shirt over her head. The woman then kneels to the side of the sofa, gently cupping Jocelyn’s breasts and running her thumbs over the other’s nipples. Jocelyn’s head falls back then snaps right back when Lucy lowers her mouth to one and sucks on it. Jocelyn gasps at the sudden rush of pleasure. Lucy idly takes the other nipple between her fingers. She lavishes Jocelyn’s breasts with attention, kissing them all over while gently twisting and pulling on her nipples.

While she has one of Jocelyn’s nipples in her mouth, she runs a hand over the woman’s belly. Then she lowers her hand to Jocelyn’s shorts, unzips them and pulls. Her lover lifts her ass and lets Lucy remove them. She leaves Jocelyn’s panties on. The anticipation swells inside Jocelyn as well as Lucy. They have been here many times over the last few weeks, but each time seems different and exciting—like it’s their first time, time and again.

Lucy runs a finger along the cotton fabric, dragging it over the other woman’s clit. The feeling is intense—so very intense—Jocelyn gasps sharply as her eyes roll back in her head.

“Is all that wetness for me?” Lucy questions.

Jocelyn bites her bottom lip. “Mmm hmm.”

“Are you going to cum for me?” Lucy asks, this time her voice becomes a little huskier with each word.

“Yes,” Jocelyn answers with a breathless whisper.

Lucy climbs on top of her lover on the sofa. She runs her hands all the way up Jocelyn’s arms and down her body. Her touch is gentle and passionate. The feeling is totally different than River’s touch, more caring for one. Kissing the woman gently, Lucy reaches down to the wet panties. She draws lazy circles with her fingertips up and down Jocelyn’s slit. When she presses in harder, Jocelyn knows that she is going to climax. She starts panting and her body begins to shake.

“Oh fuck...” Jocelyn breathes out.

As she comes down from the sudden orgasms, she kisses Lucy hard. Then she crawls out from beneath her and switches positions. Jocelyn feels desperate to touch her, to make her moan. She kisses Lucy’s neck, running her tongue over and around her breasts. She uses her tongue to swirl around the woman’s nipple before sucking it into her mouth. A groan escapes Lucy’s lips and Jocelyn has her just where she wants her. Then abruptly she releases the nipple sand stands up.

Lucy gives her a look of dismay until Jocelyn says, “I have an idea.” She reaches down and takes Lucy’s hand.

Jocelyn leads the woman away from the sofa and as they take the first few steps, it dissolves into nothing. The world around them slowly starts to change from white nothingness to a picturesque mountainside complete with a hot spring.

Jocelyn leads the way in and the water feels heavenly. Lucy takes a seat while Jocelyn stands between her legs. She cups Lucy’s breasts and lowers her mouth to one, pulling the nipples firmly in as far as she can. Jocelyn holds the other nipple between her fingers, playing, pulling and rubbing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.