Ghost in the Machine - Cover

Ghost in the Machine

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Please,” Kate says to River as he steps into her office, “have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Could I get you a drink?”

“I’m fine, considering the circumstances, thank you,” he says as he drops into one of the two plush blue chairs situated in front of her large wooden desk. “Today seems a bit formal.”

“That’s because it is,” she confirms. “There is a place for business as well one for pleasure.”

“And this is business?” he asks, eying her up and down.

Kate gets up and steps around the desk. “No, this is pleasure,” she says. “I understand that you may be hurt after what happened to Jocelyn a couple days ago. And truthfully, I am a little hurt you didn’t turn to me. But,” she says as she drops her hand to the side of his face. She runs her finger along his jaw before flicking it off, “that is quite okay. In fact, I am glad to see that you have taken an interest in Pandora.”

“She said you’d find out,” River confesses.

“Yes,” Kate agrees. “I find out everything that happens within these walls, nothing personal.” She smiles and reaches beneath her dress. Within seconds she is pulling her black lace panties down. She uses River’s shoulder, as his eyes grow wide, to step out of them. She lifts them in the air, daggling them before the man. “Nice and wet,” she giggles.

She drops the panties to the floor as Pandora steps in the room. The android is quick to cover the distance between them. River turns his head to follow, a smile crossing his face. Kate ignores him for the moment, the smile not going unseen, and pushing Pandora against the wall. She kisses the android deeply as if she is just another woman. She pushes her tongue into Pandora’s mouth, smiling into the kiss.

When Kate breaks the kiss, she pushes of the android and walks back over to River. She comes up behind him and slides her hands over his shoulders and down across his chest. She grabs his shirt and pulls it up over his head and then drops it to the floor. “You do need to be punished regardless,” she says and pulls his arms behind the chair.

“So this is business as well then,” he says, still smiling.

“No,” she disagrees. “This is still pleasure, my pleasure.” Then she handcuffs each of his hands to two small eyebolts on the back of the chair.

River’s smile drops into a grin as Kate and Pandora step around in front of him. While they kiss again, he tests just how secured he really is. The movement and sound catches Kate’s eye and she look down at him and smirks. Then she reaches up, takes a handful of the android’s hair and pulls her head back. She leans down and kisses Pandora’s neck vigorously. Pandora runs her hands over Kate’s clothes, across her chest and then down past her waist.

Abruptly, Kate pushes the android’s hands away. “Not yet,” she says grinning wickedly. Then she runs her own hands up Pandora’s back, grabs the material of her blouse and pulls. The cotton tears away and slides of her shoulders and to the floor. Her shirt follows next, leaving the android naked in front of her. “Maybe you should help River out of his pants.”

As Pandora turns to River, Kate kick off her shoes and then pulls unbuttons her blouse and shrugs it off, dropping it on top of her shoes. She isn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples are hard and causing a stirring in River’s cock. He licks his lips as Pandora kneels in front of him. She opens his pants and then proceeds to pull his pants and boxers down his legs.

With his eyes still on her, Kate reaches up and pinches her nipples, hard. Pandora pulls his pants and boxer off his feet, leaving the man naked on the chair. Pandora makes to stand up but Kate quickly puts a hand on her shoulder and motions for her to stay on her knees. Then Kate turns and loosens her skirt and it falls to the floor with the other various articles of clothing.

When she turns around both River’s and Pandora’s eyes go wide. Pointing outward from between her legs is a smooth green silicone strap-on. “Pandora is a remarkable machine which I am sure you learned last night,” she says as she strokes the fake cock. “Imagine once we have an assembly line of these. Of course you will still be devoted to me, will you not, River?”

River has to clear his throat before answering. The glint in Kate’s eye tells him that he is skating on thin ice. “Absolutely,” he says.

Kate, temporarily satisfied with the answer, turns toward the android. “Come here,” she orders.

Pandora crawls out from between River’s legs and over to her master.

“Now,” Kate says, her face set as rigid as stone. “Suck. My. Cock.”

Pandora smiles at River and then leans toward Kate and takes the tip of the fake cock between her lips. She slowly takes it into her mouth as River watches. He squirms in the chair, trying to adjust himself as his cock gets harder. Kate looks at him as her hand slips to the back of the android’s head. She pulls the machine by her hair.

“Stop fucking teasing me,’ she growls. “Suck it harder.”

Still holding Pandora’s hair, Kate directs her head back to the fake cock, forcing it into her mouth. Pandora takes the cock deep. As she does, she slides her hand up Kate’s legs to grab her ass. She clenches the flesh and the cock slides to the back of her throat.

“Oh yes,” Kate gasps. “Suck that fucking cock.”

River watches the machine take the fake cock all the way to the back of her throat. He knows exactly what that feels like and it is that exact knowledge that turns him on.

Kate turns slightly and lifts her leg to rest her foot on the edge of the chair between River’s legs. Pandora moves her hand from Kate’s ass to the shaft of the fake cock. She removes it from her mouth and holds it straight up so she can push her face between Kate’s legs. The android’s tongue quickly finds her clit.

“Yes,” Kate hisses. She reaches down to use both hands to pull the android’s pace into her. She looks down at River’s hard cock. “It looks like you could use some help there,” she laughs.

“A little, yes” he answers.

Kate pulls Pandora’s face from her pussy. She moves to River and sits on his lap, trapping his member between her ass and his body. She moves her hips back and forth against him, teasing him. “Does that make it better?” she asks coyly, turning her head to look at him.

He shrugs. “I was hoping for a bit more.”

Kate grins at him. “And yet, that’s all you get for now.”

“Then I guess yeah, it’s a whole lot better.”

Kate’s grin transforms into a smile and she turns back to face Pandora. “Keep going,” she tells the robot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.