Ghost in the Machine
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“And where are we with the dual cores?” Kate asks, while she is setting down the folder in front of her. Her eyes dart to from each of her company’s team leaders before settling on River, sitting in the chair to her right.

River looks up with a frown. His eyes dart briefly to his wife sitting directly across from him before returning to Kate. “The first problem is getting the emotion core right,” he begins to explain. “We are still having trouble integrating the full range of human emotion. And the second problem is getting both cores to work together.”

“It shouldn’t be that difficult,” Kate says as her gaze settles upon Jocelyn, sitting to her left. “It was done before.”

“Yes, Pandora is a remarkable machine,” River says, his voice full of reverence. “But however her cores are connected or even how her emotion core works is still a mystery to us.”

“Yes, yes,” Kate mutters as she looks back to the folder set before her. “And because it is locked without us having the key code, we can’t find out.”

“It would be helpful if we had it,” Jocelyn quips.

Kate cuts her gaze back to the woman and nearly snarls. “And the key code died along with Lucy Dermont.” Her voice is full of both anger and sorrow. “That is why I hired you to break it.”

“And I have asked you for the file on Lucy to help break it,” Jocelyn bites back. “But you time and time again have refused to give it to me.”

“And I have given you my reasons for it, time and time again,” Kate says. This time there is more anger than sorrow in her tone. “You have Pandora to help you.”

“Pfff, not even she can bypass the code,” Jocelyn says. “We have attacked this thing from most angles.”

“Then what about Aphrodite?” Kate asks frustrated. “When do we expect her to be up and running?”

To this Jocelyn smiles. “She is only a day or two from completion. Once the VR system is connected, we’ll have a new approach on breaking the code.”

“Good,” Kate says with her first smile of the day. “I want to be notified the moment she goes online.”

“Will do,” Jocelyn nods.

“Then this concludes our meeting. We need that code broke and those cores connected to begin production on the dolls,” Kate announces. “Time is money people. Get it done!”

The room fills with chatter as the team leaders all get up from the elongated table and filters out the door.

“River,” Kate says. “May I have a word with you privately?”

River looks to his wife. Jocelyn smiles, “I’ll be in the lab.”

Once the room is clear, Kate stands up and picks up the small remote sitting next to the folder on the table. With the press of a button, the glass windows turn opaque.

“If we keep this up Jocelyn is going to find out,” River says as he begins to loosen his tie.

“Is that a problem?” Kate asks softly. She strolls over to a long desk situated against the back wall.

“It is a problem as long as we don’t have those algorithms open to us,” he answers. He slides his tie off his neck. Then his fingers slip to the buttons on his shirt. “If she found out we’ve been doing this I doubt she’ll be happy with continuing her employment.”

“Once Aphrodite is online, we may not need her any longer,” she says spinning around with a large smile stretched across her face. As she does this, she pulls out small green vibrator. As River’s eyes fall onto the toy she says, “We don’t have much time this morning, but it will be fun.”

Kate sets the toy on the table next to the remote. She quickly strips out of her clothes and within moments she is facing a similar naked River. He climbs onto the table, followed by Kate. She turns around to straddle him and lowers herself onto his lap.

River’s cock, already partially erect, is caught between his belly and her ass. He tries to wiggle against her, moves his hands to her waist and tries to lift her up. But she pushes his hands away and says, “Patience.”

“I thought you said we didn’t have much time this morning,” he says sarcastically.

“So? I’m still the boss,” she answers with a grin and peers over her shoulder at him. Their eyes lock as she begins to grind her ass against him. She holds the vibrator up and cranks it on. “Besides, this is all about me this morning.”

River chuckles lightly at the comment. He is used to Kate being the dominant one when it comes to their sexual activities. He doesn’t care. Besides, when it comes to Jocelyn, he is the dominant one. It’s a good enough tradeoff for now.

River takes the vibrator and slides it down her body. He presses the toy against her clit. Kate’s entire body shudders the moment he hits the mark. His cock stiffens instantly and he tries to move his hips to find a way to slip inside her.

“No,” she growls. “Not yet.”

He sneers at her and reaches up to capture her dangling nipple between his fingers and she gasps. Kate gasps and her hand quickly moves to cover his and squeeze. “Again,” she demands.

River does as told. At the same time, he pushes the vibrator forward and slides the first couple inches of it into her.

“Son of a bitch, yes!” she cries out.

The sensations cause her pussy to flood and pour out on him. River smiles and moves his cock between her ass cheeks, using her juices to move freely between them. The pleasure he now receives are equal in pleasure to hers, but he wants more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.