Plugged In - Cover

Plugged In

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Virtual reality may not have been the way to go, but how did they get there? What went wrong? Why? There is a story behind every story. Think you know the story? Read after Ghost in the Machine. Serves as a prequel to Ghost in the Machine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Lucy slowly opens her eyes. Everything is blurry for the first few moments. She hears voices, but can’t quite understand them, let alone place who they belong to.

“Lucy?” a voice says. It’s a woman’s voice and it calls her name over and over.

Lucy turns her head in the woman’s direction and tries to focus. Slowly the large blur begins to sharpen and take a distinct shape. She blinks a few more times and when she finally recognizes Kate’s face, she smiles.

“How are you feeling?” Kate asks.

“I feel...” Lucy begins before noticing how raw and dry her throat is.

“Here,” Kate offers picking up a cup with some ice. “This may help some.”

Lucy graciously takes the cup and starts spooning ice into her mouth. After swallowing a bit of it, Lucy admits that it does help. The itchy and scratchiness is still there but it isn’t as bad.

“So, how are you feeling?” Kate asks again.

“I feel like I was hit by a train or two,” the blonde groans.

“Damn near it,” Kate says with a kind smile. “You went over the cliff face. Luckily, your car got caught in some trees growing on the side.”

“What happened?”

Kate frowns. “Apparently something went wrong with your brakes. The investigation didn’t turn up much of anything. So it probably wasn’t one of my competitors.”

“Where are we?”

“You’re in the hospital,” Kate answers. “But don’t worry. I have everything taken care of. On a better note, I spoke to Alec and he has been here to see you. He has been ... receptive about the whole situation between us.”

“He’s not angry about it anymore?” Lucy asks, puzzled by what she is hearing.

“Not at all,” Kate answers, a pleased gleam in her eyes. “In fact he’d like to be part of what we have. And don’t you worry we’ll have you back on your feet in no time.”

“Or on my knees,” Lucy says with a grin.

“Or that,” Kate agrees, smiling big.


“Started again without me?” Alec asks.

It has been three months since Lucy’s accident and she has recovered well. With the exception of a few cuts that turned into scars, there isn’t any visible sign that she was ever in an accident, facing death. Most of her time in the hospital was spent sleeping, so she doesn’t really remember much. But ever since she left, her life has become even better than it was going before.

Lucy opens her eyes and smiles. “Well, hey there,” she moans.

Kate stops licking Lucy and looks up at Alec. “Hello sexy,” she says with a grin.

“Hello,” Alec says. “Having fun?”

He moves his hand to the back of Lucy’s head and kisses her deeply. “I’m surprised to see you home so early,” he says when he breaks the kiss.

“With the VR selling so well, Kate says we can take out sweet time moving to Phase 2.”

Alec looks to Kate as she stands up. “Well, I’m glad to come home early to see the two loves of my life here.”

Kate smiles and reaches up to push her breasts together. “We were just entertaining ourselves while we waited for you.” She stands on her toes and kisses his lips.

Alec opens his mouth and wraps his arms around her, pulling her body closer to his, as he kisses her back. She pushes her tongue against his and moans into his mouth. Lucy watches them for a few moments before standing up and playfully pushing Kate away.

“You’re taking too long,” she says with a smile at Kate.

“Someone’s in a hurry,” Kate replies with a smile of her own.

“Why wait for later when I can have him now?” Lucy grins. Before Kate can give a reply, she grabs Alec’s belt and quickly unbuckles it. “We definitely need these pants off.”

Alec chuckles and reaches down to help her, but she slaps his hands away. While Lucy unsnaps and unzips his pants, Alec moves his hand to Kate’s breasts, savoring the feel of her warm skin in his hand. He squeezes gently and then lets his fingers trail across the nipple.

Lucy pushes his pants and boxers down roughly. The tip of Alec’s erect cock pops out of his boxers and she works them off him. Leaving the pants around his thighs, she then grabs his cock.

Alec lets go of Kate’s breast and tries to push his pants all the way down, but Lucy moves her body against his, stopping him cold. He smiles and slips one hand around her waist. With his other hand, he grabs the back of her head by the hair, tilts her head back and kisses her now exposed neck.

Kate joins back in, wrapping her hand around Alec’s shaft. He moans as both women stroke him, each trying to match the other’s rhythm. He moves his other hand over to Kate’s ass and slips his fingers inside her panties.

The movement causes Kate to giggle and throws all three off balance. Alec loses grip of the two women and stumbles backward until his ass bumps against the dresser. Lucy slides in front of him, turning her back to him as she does. Kate in turn smiles and stands in front of her. Alec quickly pushes his pants down further. They fall to his knees and he gains a whole new range of motion.

Kate kisses Lucy and pushes her back against Alec. His cock becomes trapped between his body and her panties. The heat between them is intense and only serves to make his cock throb harder.

The two women kiss for a few moments while Alec runs his hands over them both. Kate definitely knows how to convince someone in to something, and he is glad he made the right choice.

Kate breaks the kiss and lowers herself to her knees right in front of Lucy. She reaches up and pulls the other woman’s panties down. As Alec slides forward to cup Lucy’s breasts, Kate pushes the woman’s legs apart and kisses her inner thigh.

“Oh, yes,” Lucy hisses.

Alec squeezes her breasts as Kate’s tongue trails her tongue slowly upward until she reaches Lucy’s wetness. Lucy quivers against Alec as Kate’s tongue slides inside her.

Alec slips his hand down across Lucy’s smooth belly. As he reaches her clit, Lucy gasps. She puts her hands on top of Alec’s and squeezes hard. Then her knees nearly buckle, but he holds her tight.

Alec chuckles at her moaning.

As he rubs Lucy’s clit, Kate’s tongue keeps sliding in and out. “Oh, that feels good,” Lucy says. Her breathing quickens as her body trembles against his and her knees weaken yet again.

As Lucy begins to writhe against Kate’s face, her movements make her ass rub up and down Alec’s cock.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” she cries and turns her head to kiss Alec. He pushes his tongue against hers as he increases the speed and pressure of his fingers on her clit.

She moans into his mouth and her body bucks violently as she climaxes. As her orgasms rages, Kate pulls her face from between the woman’s legs. She stands up and leans into Lucy, kisses her intensely.

Alec needs a moment, finally getting rid of his pants, before he turns Kate around. The maneuver breaks the women’s kiss, bringing out a pout from both of them. He then lifts Kate up and sits her on the edge of the dresser and she leans back instinctively.

Alec slips his hand between Kate’s legs and slides a finger inside her. Then he slips in a second. He pushes them deep before pulling back and then inside again. Within seconds he is driving his fingers in and out, finger fucking her furiously.

By the way her body squirms from his touch he knows she is close to the edge and ready to tip over. His suspicions are confirmed when she cries out in warning of her impending orgasm.

Soon, Kate is moaning as her orgasm explodes through her body. Her convulsing body shakes the dresser violently, and her pussy squeezes his fingers tightly as he tries to continue working them in and out of her. Her climax continues to rock her and suddenly Kate grabs the sides of his face with both hands and kisses him deeply.

“Oh fuck,” she gasps, breaking the kiss. “I need a moment.”

“Then fuck me Alec,” they both hear Lucy say. “Please, fuck me.”

Alec nods and smiles. And just as he did with Kate before, he lifts Lucy onto the dresser He steps back slightly, his hard cock pointing at her swollen pussy. Kate quickly wraps her hand around his shaft and pulls him closer.

“Mmm, I love that beautiful cock,” Lucy hisses.

Kate rubs the head over Lucy’s clit and down her slick lips to her entrance. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Lucy snaps. “Do not fucking tease me.”

“There is something that needs to be done first,” Kate says suddenly as she releases his cock. “Back up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.