Doctor's Incestuous Family - Cover

Doctor's Incestuous Family

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Sister's Incestuous Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sister's Incestuous Surprise - Dr. Belinda Wilson has no idea what her son and daughter are up to as she realizes her patient, Cheryl Elliston, was bred by her own son, Clint, sparking taboo desires in the divorced doctor.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Dr. Bernice Wilson

“Have fun at your convention,” my son said as I headed out the door, my suitcase rolling behind me.

A hot shudder ran through me, my pussy tingling and nipples aching as James grinned at me as he sat at the breakfast table beside his sister. The little trollop was wearing a t-shirt far too small and a soft blue thong that was fully on display.

“Yeah, Mom, bye!” Jenny said, her blue eyes minx-bright. She wanted James. I was growing more and more sure of it. But he didn’t need her. He had his girlfriend, and he had me. “We’ll miss you.”

Another hot shudder ran through me. Today I would meet James’s girlfriend. For three weeks, since I seduced him, I wondered about who she was. I thought she must be at teacher at his high school, an older woman like me. But the pink thong he produced Thursday night, covered in his cum and her pussy juices, made me wonder if it wasn’t a girl his age.

Either way, I was having a hot threesome with them. James’s girlfriend found it so hot I was fucking my son.

I headed out the door, trying not to shout out my love for my hunky son. Fifteen, so strong, maturing into a powerful man. He would be a lady killer. I know he made me swoon. I squirmed as I started my car. We told Jenny I was going out of town for a medical convention, but really I was going to spend the weekend at the hotel with James and his girlfriend.

Two days of hot and wild sex.

I rubbed my hand on my tummy every time I had to stop at a light on the way to the Grand Paramount Hotel. I was pregnant. Bred by my own son. I had no idea what I would tell others. I had just found out. I especially worried about my daughter.

She would throw it in my face after how terrible I was acting. Whenever I was away from her, I wanted to try and mend fences, but when I was around, seeing her prance around James, using the same whorish techniques the fourteen-year-old had used on the married teacher who knocked her up, it sent my blood boiling and the most horrible things spilled out of my lips.

I pushed that down. After the weekend, once I met this other woman, I would patch things up with Jenny. She wouldn’t steal my son from me.

I arrived at the Grand Paramount, pulling up beneath the covered valet driveway. It was a glamorous hotel, built in the thirties, and with that delightful, art deco retro look about it. A white tower thrusting up around the other tall building in downtown. I squirmed as I handed over my keys to the valet and walked in.

“I have a reservation,” I purred to the concierge. “Under James and Bernice Wilson.” I smiled. “My ... lover will be here later.”

“Of course,” the concierge, wearing a black suit, said, a smile that promised discretion on his lips. He probably thought I was married and having an affair. “I just need a credit card.”

Ten minutes later, I was in our suite. It was expensive, and I didn’t care. I was giddy to have this fun. There was a huge bed, covered in graceful white covers with pink roses. Potpourri scented the air. The curtains were heavy and I drew them closed, plunging the room into romantic darkness. I opened my suitcase, pulling out the scented candles.

James would arrive at noon. I would have everything ready.


Jenny Wilson

“Oh, my god,” I moaned, bouncing with excitement for my threesome with James and his mystery girlfriend today. I was so eager to meet her.

Who was she? Which girl at school was it? Carmelita, Michelle, Juana, or Maria. They were all cute in their own way. Or was it a teacher? There were a few MILF’s at our school. I knew James had a thing for big tits. He claimed my smaller, rounder tits were fine, but...

I hoped they would grow big with my pregnancy. I couldn’t wait to nurse my brother with my tits. Alicia said it was so hot to nurse from Melody and Pam. My friend told me so many wicked things about sex. She acted so innocent, like she was a five-year-old girl, but the things she knew made my eyes bulge sometimes.

I was most looking forward to eating my first creampie, licking my brother’s cum out of his girlfriend’s pussy.

I was so excited, I darted through the house, ripping off my too small t-shirt, my tits bouncing before me. I burst into James’s room. He sat at a desk working on his homework. He turned around, grinning at the sight of my naked tits.

“Let’s fuck!” I moaned, darting to him. I jumped onto his lap. “Let’s fuck and fuck and fuck! We have hours to kill.”

I ground my thong on his crotch, my pussy growing so juicy. His cock hardened beneath him as my tits jiggled right in his face. Mom would be gone until tomorrow night. We had the house to ourselves. We could enjoy ourselves. No hiding. No sneaking around. Just loving each other.

And his girlfriend. She could come back after our afternoon at the hotel. If she was nice.

She better be nice.

“No fucking,” James said, being stern.

“But I’m horny,” I groaned, bouncing on his cock. “You knocked me up and made me horny.”

“And I want all that horny energy saved up for this afternoon,” he grinned. “I’ll have two women to satiate. I need my stamina, too.”

“Please.” I blinked my eyes rapidly at him, squirming, my boobs jiggling right before his face. “Pretty please, big brother.”

He let out a groan of frustration. “No. I mean it. Plenty of time for fucking this afternoon.”

I let out a screech of annoyance and hopped off of him. “Just tell me who she is then.”

“Nope.”

“I won’t go,” I said, crossing my arms before him.

“You will,” James grinned, his eyes flicking down to my thong. “You’re too horny not to.”

I screeched again. “Darn it! I am.” I threw myself on his bed, my tits bouncing. “I’m just soooooo bored.”

“Work on homework,” James said. “We’re going to have a busy weekend.”

I shivered. “We’re going to spend it all having fun, right?”

“Right,” he nodded, such a huge grin on his face. “I have been dying for this for weeks.”

I bit my lip. “You really like her.”

“Love her. And just as much as I love you.”


James Wilson

Jenny squirmed the entire way on the city bus. I wish I was sixteen so I could drive us. She bounced beside me in her long skirt, blouse, and jacket. Fall weather was turning more and more unpleasant, no more were girls wearing the short skirts at school. Her cheeks were flushed, looking so cute with her brown hair held back by a headband.

She counted the stops. “Five more to go. Four more to go. Three more to go. Oh, James, Two more to go. One more to go. We’re here!”

Everyone looked at her when she hopped to her feet and darted for the exit. I followed after, grinning at her. She bounced on her feet, waiting for me, her hips swaying. Her cuteness almost overwhelmed me, her blue eyes so bright, her button-small nose quivering over pursed lips.

She took my arm. “Let’s go, big brother.”

The hotel was another two blocks away. It was nice walking with my sister on my arm. In downtown, we just looked like another teenage couple, boyfriend and girlfriend. No one here knew us. They didn’t think it was wrong for us to be so affectionate.

I even kissed her. A quick, hot meeting of lips that had her shuddering and bouncing for joy. It was so wonderful seeing her so happy.

I got the key from the desk clerk. He gave me a look then flicked his eyes to Jenny waiting behind me, but didn’t say a word. I could see it in his eyes—discretion. He didn’t care what we were doing up there.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod,” my sister said, her excitement running her words together, echoing in the elevator as we rode it up. “This is happening.”

“Yeah,” I said, my heart racing, my cock so hard. “It is.”

It dinged at our floor. Three doors down, we arrived. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a lacy, black sleeping mask. My sister blinked as I dangled it before her face.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

“I want you to wear it. My girlfriend inside is wearing one, too. I want you two to ... enjoy each other before the big reveal.”

Her eyes widened. “Oh, my god, that’s so wild. You know this is killing me not knowing.”

“Yeah,” I grinned. “But you’re going to do it, aren’t you?”

She nodded her head and snatched the blindfold from me. She pulled off her hairband, handing it to me while her hair spilled across her shoulders. Then she pulled on the sleeping mask, adjusting it. She reached out her hand to grab my arm.

“Don’t let me trip,” she hissed.

“I won’t.” I kissed her on the lips. “I love you.”

The words made her shudder, a smile on her lips. I loved seeing her smile.

I shoved the keycard into the slot, my heart racing. This would work. I would finally have them both. The lock whirred. I opened the door and led my sister in.

It was dark inside. The soft scent of spice filled the air. Candles burned, golden light dancing. I could just see the bed and a pair of long, naked thighs on white covers. I guided my sister forward, whispering, “Don’t make any sounds. Just enjoy this.”

She whimpered and the legs moved. Mom made a wanton, wordless moan in answer.

More and more of her naked body was revealed, her legs leading up to the thick, brown bush between her thighs and then her flat stomach leading to those heavy, large breasts I loved. Her nipples were hard. She had a smile on her face, her bleached-blonde hair spread over her pillow.

An identical sleeping mask to Jenny’s on her face.

“Mmm, you both are gorgeous,” I said, taking off Jenny’s jacket.

My sister trembled, breathing quickly. Mom’s breasts rose and fell.

I pulled off my sister’s blouse, revealing her round breasts unencumbered by her bra. I tweaked a nipple, making her gasp. Mom moved, her head looking towards the sound. Her hands roamed her body.

“You two are going to love each other,” I said, kneeling down to pull off my sister’s skirt. I kissed her flat, pregnant belly. It would be months before she showed.

I couldn’t wait.

Then I pulled down her blue thong. Her tart musk filled my nose, her brown hair trimmed close, not hiding her pussy at all. I nuzzled in, taking a lick, making her gasp, her breasts jiggling over my head.

“Okay, she’s naked,” I said. “I want you two to love each other while I watch. I want to see the two women I love pleasuring each other.”

Mom made a wordless groan. My sister stiffened for a moment, then nodded her head, licking her lips.

I took her hand. She gripped me so hard, and led her to the bed. She shuffled her feet, moving slow, scared. I guided her to the bed. She reached out with her right hand, feeling the covers. Then she slid onto it. I joined her, my cock so hard as I brought her closer and closer to Mom.

I held her wrists now, placing them on Mom’s stomach. She let out a sharp gasp, feeling her daughter’s hands on her body and not knowing it was Jenny. I slid my sister’s hands up our mother’s body to those large breasts.

“Enjoy,” I whispered into Jenny’s ears.


Dr. Bernice Wilson

My heart thudded in my chest as James’s girlfriend squeezed my breasts with her slim fingers. They were so much softer than James’s hands. I could feel her trembling. She sounded young, scared even. My hands reached out, finding her body, feeling her shivers.

Clothing rustled. James must be undressing. I could hear his excited breathing as my hands slid up to cup his girlfriend’s tits. They were round and far firmer than mine. I explored them, feeling her hard nipples, making her gasp.

“That’s it,” James said, his voice soft and hungry. It was such a masculine sound. The bed moved as he shifted. “Play with each other’s tits. Get closer. Don’t be afraid.”

The girl moved closer to me, stretching down beside me. I rolled onto my side, our hands caressing each other. My heart beat so fast. Such wicked tingles raced through my body as her fingers brushed my fat nipples.

I made such a wanton moan. She scooted closer. I could feel the heat of her body as our legs brushed. She felt so silky smooth. I heard her breathing, felt the rapid beat of her heart as I squeezed her tits.

She was so warm. Burning. Her nipples were smaller than mine. I pinched them, making her gasp. My pussy grew juicier and juicier. I tried to imagine what she looked like. Blonde? Brunette? Black hair? Maybe she wasn’t White, but Black or Asian or Hispanic. Was her skin dusky-brown? Were her nipples pink or dark-red?

“That’s it,” James said, his hand touching my thigh. She shivered, gasping. “Now kiss. Love each other. Press your bodies together.”

I licked my lips then moved my head forward. I felt her breath wash across my face, smelling minty. Then her lips nudged my nose, my lips her chin. We shivered, her hands squeezing tight as our lips moved, finding each other, meeting in a hot kiss.

My pussy clenched as I kissed my first woman. A teenager no older than my son. I was such a bad mother. My hands squeezed harder on her tits, moaning into the kiss as our lips worked. She was so hot and wet.

Her tongue probed out, brushing my lips.

I opened my mouth, inviting her in. James groaned his appreciation as I French-kissed his girlfriend. Our tongues met, lips moving harder. Our bodies pressed tighter. My hands slipped from her breasts, sweeping about her body to explore as our bellies pressed tight, our thighs entwining.

I shuddered at the ticklish delight of her pubic hair brushing my own pussy. My hips ground instinctively, rubbing my aching clit against her pubic mound, feeling her hot folds. She moaned into the kiss, her fingers digging into my pillowy tits.

“That’s so hot,” groaned James. “That’s it. This is what I want. I love you both so much.”

We both moaned together, shuddering. She loved my son as much as I did. That sent such a maternal warmth through me. He had found a girl, a woman, to love, maybe to marry and start his own family with.

A woman that didn’t mind that I loved my son, too. That I fucked him. It made my heart race. I felt so close to this girl as our pussies rubbed together, our naked bodies pressed tight. My fat nipples brushed hers, sending tingles through me that warmed my body.

I held her tight, rolling her onto her back, settling my weight on hers. Her hands slipped from my tits to caress my back. Her hips moved beneath me, rubbing her clit into mine. Sparks flew, our pussies growing hotter and hotter.

“Damn,” James panted, moving around us. “I can see your pussies tribbing. You both are so sexy. I love you both so much.”

I groaned louder, my butt clenching. The girl grabbed my ass, squeezing tight, her fingers digging into my cheeks. Our nipples kept kissing, meeting with the same hungry passion as our lips and tongues. Molten heat trickled out of me, merging with the passion flooding out of her pussy.

The bed creaked from our movements. I savored this girl. I wanted to know who she was. I wanted to rip off the blindfold. But James was enjoying this. And I didn’t want to spoil his fun.

“Lick each other’s pussies,” he groaned. “Really love each other.”

I shuddered, breaking the kiss. I could feel her heart racing, beating as fast as mine. She let out such a wanton, girlish moan. She ached to please him as much as I did. We had to do this. We had to lick each other’s pussies.


Jenny Wilson

James’s girlfriend was an older woman. She had to be one of his teachers. Was it Vicky, Clint’s Aunt? She taught us both history, though not at the same time. She was such a busty teacher. But there was also Mrs. Umayyah, his buxom, Arabic English teacher.

She was married. Was that why James hid her?

The woman moved, her heavy breasts dragging from mine and across my stomach. I shuddered, about to eat my first pussy ever. But James was there. I could feel his presence. Everything was so heightened with the blindfold on. I had no idea who the woman was, what she looked like. Only what she felt like, tasted like.

Smelled like.

A sweet musk filled my nose, similar to my own juices but missing that tart edge. Hot thighs straddled my face as her pillowy tits rubbed into my stomach. She descended. My hands reached out, stroking her sides as I trembled.

Curly pubic hairs brushed my nose and lips. Hot pussy pressed on my mouth.

I licked.

She moaned between my thighs.

“Yes,” groaned James as the mystery woman licked at my pussy, too.

Pleasure rippled through me. Her tongue was different from James’s. Not as bold as his licking, not as passionate. There was a ... hesitancy about it. Was it her first time licking pussy, too? I shivered, my tongue sliding and nuzzling through her folds, exploring her delights. She tasted so good. That sweet musk covering my tongue, making me eager to lick more.

I moaned, my body shivering, the woman’s tongue licking through my folds. If it was Mrs. Umayyah, she was a mother. That made her a MILF. A busty MILF licking my pregnant pussy while my brother watched.

It was so hot.

My hands slid up her body. She felt in such good shape. I grabbed her toned ass, squeezing it, my passion swelling, pulling her down to my hungry lips. I tongued through her pussy faster, sliding through her folds, her juices coating my lips and cheeks while her pubic hair tickled my nose.

My fingers clenched into her ass we both moaned. Her body writhed atop mine, her pillowy breasts rubbing into my stomach. Her nipples were so hard. They felt so exciting as they caressed my skin.

“You have no idea how beautiful you both are,” James groaned, kneeling beside us.

I felt so beautiful. It was exciting knowing he was watching our first lesbian experience. I felt her tongue growing more and more bold as it slid through my tight silt. She brushed my clit, circling it the same way James would circle mine.

Had she learned from him? Or had she taught him how to eat pussy?

I copied her, circling her clit with my tongue, loving how the nub felt. How it made her moan. Her excitement buzzed around my clit, making me tremble. Which made me groan into her pussy. My fingers clenched, my tongue lapping harder and harder.

Our passions swelled. I could feel it building between us. We both moaned louder and louder, our tongues lapping harder and harder. Our bodies moved, grinding our flesh against each other. Her ass clenched beneath my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.