Doctor's Incestuous Family - Cover

Doctor's Incestuous Family

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Hidden Family Passion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Hidden Family Passion - Dr. Belinda Wilson has no idea what her son and daughter are up to as she realizes her patient, Cheryl Elliston, was bred by her own son, Clint, sparking taboo desires in the divorced doctor.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

James Wilson

My hand clenched into a tight fist as I fought against my surging orgasm. I sat at the table in our breakfast nook, my mom beneath the table, her mouth engulfing my cock, sucking on it with such a wanton lust. Since last night, when she had sneaked in my room and woke me up with a blowjob, she had been a changed woman. Five years of sexual repression spilled out of her. Since Dad ran out when I was ten to marry his secretary, she hadn’t dated once.

She hadn’t gotten laid.

And now all her pent-up desires were bursting out of her, turning her into a slut eager for my cock. This was the second blowjob she had given me this morning. The first was after I had fucked her ass in the shower, breaking in her virgin territory. She didn’t mind her sour musk on my cock.

It was insane and I loved it.

But I was also fucking my younger sister, Jenny. And she was pregnant with my child. Mom found out about the pregnancy, but not that I was the father, and had freaked out. The pair had fought this morning. I wanted to get this all out into the open, to have my mom and sister know that I was fucking the other, but they both swore me to secrecy. They had stared at me with these pleading eyes and...

“Fuck,” I groaned, my balls boiling, my dick throbbing. It was all so messed up. Mom was scared of going to jail for incest and fucking her fifteen-year-old son while Jenny was scared Mom would have me arrested for molesting her.

But I had a solution to fix everything. I just had to keep from cumming long enough for Jenny to come downstairs.

I squirmed in the chair, groaning as Mom sucked even harder. She was so hungry for my cum. Her hand reached into my boxers, massaging my balls as her warm tongue swabbed about the crown of my dick. Upstairs, Jenny moved around, finished with her shower. She was in her room, changing.

She had to come downstairs and catch Mom sucking me off. I could keep my word and they both could discover that I was fucking them both. And, hopefully, they’d handle it. But Jenny loved me and didn’t want to share me, and Mom was acting so weird around my sister.

Like she was jealous of the attention Jenny was giving me this morning.

“Come on,” I groaned, my ears craning for the tell-tale creaks of my little sister coming down the stairs.

Mom moaned and sucked even harder, her hands massaging my balls. She took my plea to Jenny as encouragement to make me cum. I leaned back into my chair, the wooden frame biting into my shoulder blades through my t-shirt. The excitement of getting caught surged through me. It was so hard to resist not cumming.

Especially with my hot mom sucking my dick beneath the table, the pancakes she made me steaming on the plate before me.

My teeth ground. Every suck was wonderful torture. My balls boiled, the cum aching to erupt and flood Mom’s throat. She would drink it down with such hunger. I had to stop thinking about that, but I could feel her silky, bleached-blonde hair spilling about my thighs. The tablecloth moved as she bobbed her head. I knew her large tits swayed in the purple housecoat she wore. She was naked beneath, her flesh so inviting.

“Damn, Mom,” I groaned. “Damn, you want my cum so badly.”

I groaned. Why did I say that? It just made this harder and harder.

Jenny’s bedroom door opened and then closed. My teeth ground harder. I just had to hold out for another minute. I just had to resist the wonderful, hot, wet sucking of my mother’s mouth. My hot mother with those lush tits and that ass...

Damn, her ass was so tight. It was velvet wrapped about my cock and—

“Fuck!” I snarled again, my teenage balls aching to explode.

Footsteps creaked on the stairs. My heart beat faster, tensing, ready for my sister’s reaction.

Mom’s mouth popped off my cock. “Dammit, I thought she would shower longer.”

“What?” I panted as Mom shoved my throbbing erection back into my boxers. “You can’t stop, Mom. I was so close.”

Mom crawled out, adjusting her robes, her huge tits swaying. “Sorry, your sister is coming.”

Jenny walked into the kitchen a moment later, wearing a pair of tight, hot-pink shorts I had no idea she owned and even tighter, pink t-shirt with Care Bears on it firing a rainbow from their bellies. It was a shirt she hadn’t worn in year and was far too small, molding to her braless tits. They were round and firm.

Mom’s eyes narrowed, her eyes flicking down my sister’s body. “Aren’t those clothes a little ... old?”

“They still fit,” Jenny said, her eyes equally hard as she moved up to the table and sat beside me, her tits jiggling.

It was hard not to ogle them as I sat between the two women, Mom looming over us, her large breasts almost spilling out of her robe. My dick throbbed so hard in my shorts. I was so close to cumming, and Jenny’s outfit wasn’t helping my dick calm down.

Or Mom’s.

Damn, they were both so fucking sexy.

“Really, that shirt looks far too small for you,” Mom said, voice so tight.

Jenny just smiled. “Well, I thought we were doing yard work today. No point in getting my new clothes dirty. Right, Mom?”

Mom ground her teeth. “Fine.”

“And no pancakes for me?” Jenny asked, her voice light. “Or do hussies not deserve to eat.”

Mom took a deep breath. “Coming right up ... dear.”

“Thanks ... Mom.”

I shivered despite my hardon. I had to do something about it. I opened my mouth to say, “Mom was just sucking my cock and I knocked up Jenny,” when fear stopped me. The way they were acting was so catty. Blurting out the truth might just make things worse.

And then I might miss out on enjoying both their bodies. They were both so wonderful. So exciting. I loved them both.

Mom stalked away, heading for the kitchen, her back so straight, her bleached-blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders. Jenny gave a vicious smile as she shifted in her chair, her brown hair sweeping loose about her shoulders, no headband holding it back.

The moment Mom walked to the stove, Jenny’s hand shot to my crotch, giving my dick a squeeze. Her eyes widened. In a hushed voice, she whispered, “Oh, no, you’ve been hard this entire time?”

“It’s fine,” I groaned as she squeezed me.

She shook her head, biting her lip. The table was between us and mom. Jenny leaned her head against her left hand, her elbow braced on the table, the perfect poise of boredom. But her right hand reached into my boxers, pulling out my cock.

My eyes widened. I almost objected since Mom was nearby, but then I didn’t. Maybe this was a better way to get caught.

And I really needed to cum.

“So we are going to tackle the whole backyard today,” Mom said, trying to sound light and airy. “Need to get everything winterized.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned as Jenny’s warm, soft hand slid up and down my cock beneath the table.

“Sounds sooo fun,” Jenny said, rolling her eyes, affecting boredom so well as she jerked me off.


Jenny Wilson

It was so naughty jerking off my big brother while my harridan of a mother remembered to make me breakfast. I couldn’t believe she forgot. My hand stroked faster, loving the feel of his thick dick in my grip, my pussy clenching.

It would feel so much better in there, but I couldn’t get away with that at the breakfast table. But it was so hot doing this under Mom’s nose. If she thought I was a slut, then I would be the hugest slut for James. My big brother would get so much ass and pussy. He would be satisfied night and day.

My hand stroked faster.

James groaned, shifting on the chair. My heart raced, glancing at him as I leaned on my arm, my blue eyes widening in warning. He couldn’t give this away. It was such a risk, but I was so angry, and so horny, I just didn’t care. I had to do this. I had to be naughty under Mom’s prying nose.

Dried-up old prune! Just because she didn’t want to fuck any longer, didn’t mean she had to be so nasty to me. No wonder Dad left her. I bet Tiffany puts out regularly. I mean, they have two kids already.

My cheeks warmed. I wanted more kids from James. I knew it was so wrong, but that just made my pussy wetter and wetter. I wanted the warm, throbbing dick in my hand breeding me over and over. My clit ached. I pressed my thighs tight, stroking his cock as mom flipped the pancakes.

“Damn,” James groaned low.

“What was that, honey?” Mom asked, flashing my brother a big smile.

“Just ... thinking about all the work today,” he said. “Busy day.”

“Very,” Mom said, her hips wiggling in her robes.

James looked at her, hunger in his blue eyes. He better not be fantasizing about Mom while I was jerking him off! I squeezed his dick harder. He groaned, glancing at me. He needed to pay attention to me. I was the mother of his child. I was his lover.

Not dumb Mom. She would never jerk his cock off under the table or drink his cum or even let him fuck her ass.

I would! Me!

My hand flew on his cock. My muscles burned. I ignored them. James tried to take a bite of his pancake. He groaned and leaned back into his chair. His chest rose beneath his t-shirt, outlining his sexy muscles.

And then his dick throbbed. I felt the cum pulse out of his dick and splatter the bottom of the table. I grinned, jerking his dick, savoring every blast. My pussy clenched with each one. He groaned, the last several blasts weak dribbles, the cum running over my hand. I loved it.

“Better?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Thanks.”

Mom glanced at us. “What are you two whispering about?”

“Nothing,” I said, pulling my hand away from his crotch.

As Mom dished up my pancakes, I lifted my hand to my lips. I quickly licked at the white line dribbling down the back of my hand. I savored the salty cum, shivering in delight. James groaned, his hands putting his cock away as Mom walked up.

“Right, nothing,” Mom said, then she glanced at James. “Are you annoying your brother again?”

“I don’t annoy him,” I huffed as she set my plate before me. She almost tossed it, the pancakes sliding across the white ceramic.

“Sure,” Mom said, sitting across from us, her protein shake before her. Why did the old cow care about looking thin? She had those huge, saggy tits anyways. Not firm titties like mine.

I sat up straight, my breasts thrusting before me as I cut my pancakes with the side of my fork. James’s eyes flickered at my tits.

“Ready to tell me who the father of your child is?” Mom said.

“I don’t know who it is,” I said slowly, carefully, making sure she could understand.

“Right,” Mom sneered. “Is he married? Are you a little homewrecker like that slut who married your father?”

“I doubt a high school student is married. And I don’t know who he is.”

“Just like you don’t know who put that cum on your panties.” Her eyes flicked to me. “Unless you want to accuse your brother of something.”

“Leave James out of this!” I hissed. “He’s done nothing wrong. He has nothing to do with my baby.”

“Jenny,” James objected, and guilt shot through me.

“It is a teacher. A married teacher.” Mom shook her head. “I can’t believe it, Jenny. How did you do it? Were you dressing like that? Flashing those perky tits at him like a complete—”

“Mom!” James shouted, his fist slamming on the table.

Mom and I both jumped in shock, plates rattling.

“We’re a family,” he growled. “So act like it. Stop calling her names. She’s pregnant. It’s not the end of the fucking world. People have sex.”

“But...” Mom swallowed. She took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, Jenny.”

I blinked in shock. It made my pussy so hot seeing James stand up for me. I smiled and dug into my pancakes. They tasted so good this morning. Mom may be a bitch, but I had my big brother on my side.

My pussy was so juicy. I bet there was a wet spot forming on my shorts. I didn’t just forget to put on a bra this morning.


James Wilson

“No, that’s not how you do it,” Mom hissed. “Come on, Jenny.”

“I know how to do it, Mom,” Jenny hissed back, the pair glaring at each other from opposite ends of the flower garden as they weeded. “See. I’m doing it just fine.”

I groaned. All morning, they had been snapping at each other. It was so damned annoying. I was glad I had to mow the lawn now. At least the sound of the engine chugging away would drown out their bickering.

Why did I make those stupid promises? Why did I feel like I had to keep them?

Because they looked at me with those pleading eyes. Because I loved them and didn’t want to break my word to them. Because they were both so hot and sexy and I wanted to cum again in their holes.

I was so hard.

Not only were they fighting with each other, but they were also flirting with me. They kept giving me smoky looks and whispering naughty things whenever I came by. Mom wasn’t wearing panties, and she proved it by yanking up her skirt real quick and letting me see her brown bush covering her pussy, her juices glistening on the curls. And Jenny ... Those shorts she wore were so small, so tight, the crotch molding to her pussy, giving her the greatest cameltoe of all times. She would kneel, wiggling her ass at me as she worked, her pussy lips perfectly outlined, a dark spot in the center of her crotch. She would suck on her fingers, too, her tongue swirling around them. Mom would stretch, her breasts thrusting against the tight tank top she wore, her nipples so hard. And that skirt she wore ... It was a tennis skirt, so short, riding up her thigh as she worked, her hips wiggling, the skirt swaying, hinting at the possibility they could ride up farther and flash her pussy at me.

It was torture.

I was so damned hard.

I yanked on the lawnmower’s starter twice before it coughed to life. The roar drowned out their current bickering. I sighed in relief, pushing it forward. It mowed through the grass of our large backyard as I walked forward, passing the house as I mowed the first leg. I reached the fence, turned to face the direction of my mother and sister.

Groaned.

The narrow crotch of my sister’s shorts had somehow pushed to the side. Her brown-furred muff peeked out as she worked, her body positioned to aim her exposed pussy right at me. I froze, my dick throbbing as I licked my lips. It was such an invitation. I just wanted to go over there and fuck her. To pound that sweet, pregnant cunt right here, right now.

To let Mom see how sexy my little sister was. How there was no need to call her a slut.

Especially since Mom’s skirt had ridden up even higher as she bent over, her face almost pressed into the flowerbed’s dark soil as she worked. I swallowed, her hips swaying, the skirt sliding back and forth. Her brown pubic hair peeked out at me, too, as her movement caused her skirt to rise higher and higher.

My hand slipped off the safety lever, the lawnmower dying.

I wanted them both. I had to have them both. But they were so jealous of each other. They both wanted me all to themselves. Would it just make things worse if everything came out? Not all women were like Clint’s family, willing to share him with others. Most women, in fact, weren’t like that. He had hit the jackpot.

I had only come close.

Mom turned her head, a huge grin on her face. “Is something wrong, honey? You’re just standing there.”

“I...”

“Yes, big brother,” Jenny asked, giving me such a mischievous grin. “Something wrong? See something distracting?”

Mom glanced at Jenny, sitting up so her skirt fell down her body and covered her. “Yes. Is someone teasing you!”

Jenny just laughed as she straightened up, wiggling her hips to let her shorts cover her properly. “Right, because I’m such a slut I want my big brother to fuck me. That’s so gross, Mom.”

“Good,” Mom said, nodding in satisfaction. “It is gross for you to flirt with your brother, Jenny.”

I yanked on the starter. The lawnmower roared to life, drowning out their argument. I pushed forward, trying to ignore the throbbing in my shorts. A moment later, Jenny hopped to her feet and stalked off into the house while Mom just went back to weeding.

I had no idea what they said to each other, but it made me mad. I wanted to seize them both and shake them so hard. Then fuck them both. Then watch them fuck each other. They could sixty-nine, licking my cum out of each other’s pussies.

My dick was lead in my pants.

I reached the flowerbed and turned the lawnmower, heading away from Mom. My face was on fire. I kept pushing the lawnmower forward, my heart racing. I reached the fence, turned, groaned again.

Mom’s skirt had ridden up and her fingers rubbed at her pussy as she gave me such a sultry wink.

And then my sister banged out of the house, holding a drink in her hand. Mom straightened, her skirt falling down to hide her naughty activity. Jenny gave me a smile as she sauntered across the lawn, her nipples so hard as she casually walked in front of the lawnmower and went back to work.

The wet spot on her shorts looked even larger.

My heart raced in my chest as I turned the lawnmower, mowing away from them. I went three paces when it died again.

I frowned, grabbing the starter and yanking. It sputtered and died.

“Something wrong?” Jenny asked.

“Out of gas,” I said. “I forgot to check it.”

“Distracted?” Mom asked, shaking her head.

“Guess so,” I said. “I’ll go fill it up.”

I pushed the lawnmower down the side of the house to the front yard and the open garage. Our house had a weird layout. The garage didn’t face the street, our driveway curving 90 degrees to turn into it, and instead faced the large row of tree-like hedges that formed the border of our property.

No one could see me through the open door.

“Fuck,” I panted, pulling out my cock. They both had me so hard. I had to jackoff. It would be so much better if one of them was here to fuck, but I just needed relief. I leaned against the wall, reached into my jogging shorts and boxers, grabbed my cock, and yanked it out. I stroked my throbbing shaft, groaning.

“Need some help with that?” the purring voice of my little sister asked.

The precocious fourteen-year-old sauntered into the garage, her hips swaying, tits bouncing. She had her hands behind her back and a huge grin on her lips. Her blue eyes sparkled as she sauntered towards me.

“Yes,” I snarled.

I seized her, pinning her against the wall beneath the dirty window that looked out on the side of the house. I kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. My hands went to the waistband of her shorts, fumbling at the snaps.

Her tongue dueled with mine as I thrust down her shorts. I grabbed her naked ass, squeezing those lush cheeks as my dick rubbed against her warm stomach. She moaned into the kiss, one hand sliding beneath my t-shirt, the other grabbing my cock, stroking it in her hand.

I moaned as she brought me to her dripping pussy, rubbing me against her folds. She broke the kiss, groaning, “I’ve needed this for sooooo long.”

“Yes,” I groaned as I thrust, sinking into her pussy, my hands gripping her ass. “I don’t care that Mom’s outside.”

“Me either,” she gasped, her pussy clenching down on my dick. “I almost want her to catch us. To see who I’m a slut for.”

“We should tell her,” I panted, sliding through her hot, tight tunnel. She was so silky. Her pregnant pussy amazing.”

“No!” she hissed, both her hands clawing at my back beneath my shirt, her hips undulating. “I don’t ever want to stop fucking you. She’ll ruin it.”

“She might not,” I panted, pumping away, savoring the hot silk of her pussy.

“That prudish bitch wouldn’t understand!”

“She’s not a bitch,” I growled, thrusting harder, my balls smacking into my little sister.

“Oh, yes, that’s how you fuck your little sister,” she groaned, ignoring my words. “Just ram it into me.”

“Yes!” I growled.

I pounded her hard, the pleasure building in my balls as I reamed into her pussy. I squeezed her ass, groaning and grunting, savoring every inch of her tight sheath. She was so hot. So tight. She clenched down on my dick with that delicious pussy.

I loved being in my little sister as much as I loved being in my mother. I loved this cunt on my dick. The friction spilled pleasure through me. She moaned, not loud, but enough to let me know she loved it. Her fingernails bit into my back as she worked her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.