Hollowe'En
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

Morgan enters the lab and is the first one to arrive. She has a frown on her face upon seeing it completely empty. Faith is supposed to be here already. When her eyes settle onto the door to the chamber, her frown turns into a scowl.

I’m going to kick that girl’s ass,” she mumbles to herself. “She knows protocol.”

Morgan shakes her head. Just one slip in protocol can end the project faster than anything else. The board takes every precaution to ensure that nothing happens to ruin the company’s image. And this one slip up could be the project’s downfall.

Shaking her head again, Morgan steps into the chamber and stops short. Her eyes fall upon the overly large pumpkin sitting split open in the middle of the patch. “What the hell is that?”

“That is where I was born,” Faith’s voice says from behind Morgan.

Morgan spins around to see a young woman standing behind her that resembles Faith, but she has pale skin and greenish-white hair. “Who are you and how did you get inside here?” Her eyes drop to the beautifully crafted cock hanging limply from between the girl’s thighs crotch-less pants.

“I told you how I got here,” the woman says. “As for who I am, you haven’t named me yet.”

“What?” Morgan asks, totally confused.

“I am your creation,” the woman says as she gestures toward the pumpkin patch.

“But how?” Morgan questions. “We didn’t inject the serum into it ... you... that!” She turns slightly to point at the unmoving patch of vines and pumpkins.

“But I have been alive since my creation,” the woman says. “I just had to find the right opportunity to present myself to you. What the serum allowed me to do is expand...” From behind her back she pulls out an empty syringe. “Now I have full control. And with my new body I can move beyond the confines of this place.”

“The serum?” Morgan asks astonished. “But how are you here?” What are you?” She takes note of the ways she can escape or what tool or piece of equipment she can use to fight with if necessary all while trying not to seem obvious about it.

“Your research partner wondered into the patch seeking to defy you,” the girl says as she drops the syringe to the floor.

Morgan’s eyes follow the path of the syringe and a chill flows through her in that moment. “Where is Faith now?” she asks as she takes a small step backward at the same time the teenager takes one toward her.

“You are looking at her,” the girl answers smartly. “Well, a version of her and me mixed together. I am just merely based on her body. Of course I had to make a few changes so that I could be ... well, me”

“What did you do to her?” Morgan asks as she takes another step backward into the chamber as the girl takes another forward.

“Did you not hear me?” the girl asks. “Maybe your ears need to be cleaned. Faith is me and I am Faith.” She cocks her head to the side. “Though I do not think I like that name. I think I shall call myself Jackie.”

“Why that name?” Morgan asks as her head swings from the left to the right. She realizes now that she has mistakenly stepped into the chamber. When her heel bumps into a small pumpkin, her eyes go wide.

The girl smiles at Morgan. “You know Jack as in Jack-o’-lantern?”

“What?” Morgan asks as she screws her face into a questioning, not understanding look. She cannot see any resemblance between the girl and a pumpkin.

“Let me show you...” the woman says with a wicked grin.

Jackie’s pants suddenly turn into vines and begin to wrap around her legs up to her torso before abruptly turning into a green liquid-like form spread out over the remainder of her body like fingers. The sheen of the material makes Morgan think of latex as it stretches over the woman’s head. Once she is covered completely a thin grin forms on her faceless head.

“What are you?” Morgan asks again even though she has had the question answered.

The green latex-like material pulls apart at the top of Jackie’s head. As it pulls away it reveals an orange pumpkin head with brightly glowing, pure yellow eyes.

What do you think?’ Jackie asks, seemingly peering through Morgan’s eyes right into the woman’s soul.

“This isn’t real,” Morgan gasps.

‘Oh it is real,’ Jackie growls. ‘It is very real.’

From behind Morgan, vines from the pumpkin patch spring up into the air and into her clothing. The vines stretch out and quickly burrow beneath the fabric. Then, in an instant, they are pulling away, tearing the fabric apart. Morgan’s clothes flutter to the floor, pooling at her feet. The woman is left standing naked and afraid, unable to move because of the feat that circles her like darkness in the night.

Jackie walks over, full of grace and offers her hand to the woman. For whatever reason, maybe the strange sweet scent in the air, Morgan actually reaches out and accepts it. Then her mind snaps back to reality and when she tries to pull away, it is too late. Jackie’s hand morphs right before her eyes as greens vines begin to wrap around her hand and wrist, shackling her to Jackie.

Jackie then pulls the woman toward her, sliding her other hand behind Morgan to grab her ass. She takes one of Morgan’s breasts into her mouth and sucks her nipple into her lipless mouth. Morgan tosses her head back, enjoying the feeling. When Jackie releases her, Morgan slowly slides down the other woman’s body to come to a rest on her knees.

As Morgan wastes no time sucking Jackie’s large green cock into her mouth she raises her hips to give the green vine tentacle cocks coming from the pumpkin patch better access to her two holes.

‘Yes, suck that cock,’ Jackie groans.

Jackie directs three of the tentacles into the kneeling woman and starts pumping them in and out of Morgan as she sucks frantically on the cock in front of her. Lifting Jackie’s cock, Morgan begins lapping at her pussy beneath it, while her hand continues to stroke the shaft. Morgan moans into Jackie’s pussy as she receives a good triple tentacle fucking from below.

Morgan suddenly then releases hold of the Jackie’s cock just as the tentacle cocks are pulled from her pussy. She spins around, sticking her ass straight up at the pumpkin headed woman. She then looks over her shoulder and smiles, “Fuck me.”

Jackie quickly drops to her knees behind the woman as Morgan grabs a hold of her cock. Morgan rubs it along her slit before slowly sitting back onto it, taking her cock up into her pussy. She grinds her hips, reaching down to rub Jackie’s pussy lips. Then she looks up to grip the equally large tentacle member daggling in front of her face. She opens her mouth and takes it in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.