Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Narcisa sets the last chair atop the table and then looks over to Steffen, her marine love interest. “Thank you again for helping me.”

Steffen reaches out to give her a hug. She turns her head just, as he leans in to give her a parting kiss. The kiss is brief but instead of separating, they continue to hold each other, eyes locked.

“I do it for the company,” he says with a smile.

They just keep staring at each other wordlessly. Their eyes speak volumes but neither opens their mouths to speak the unsaid words. It has been like this for weeks, on every night that Narcisa has worked.

Finally, it is Steffen that decides to push the envelope.

“Narcisa.”

“Yes?”

“What do you have running through that pretty head of yours?”

“I’m wondering what you’re thinking.”

He smiles at her and asks, “Do you really want to know what I’m thinking?”

She returns the smile, almost shyly. “Yes.”

“Then kiss me.”

“I can’t”

He frowns. “Why not?”

“I can’t get involved with a marine.”

“Why not?”

“What happens if I were to lose you? What kind of life would that be worrying if you are coming home or not?”

He grins. “Kiss me.”

Narcisa looks away. “I can’t.”

“You want me to reassure you that that will never happen?” A small tears drops from the corner of her eye. Steffen reaches up quickly to wipe it away with his thumb. “I can’t promise that, but I can promise you a life with me for however long that lasts.”

“But I’m scared.”

“Don’t be,” he whispers and gently smiles at her. “Now kiss me.”

Narcisa’s fingers clench, digging into his waist. She lifts her chin and leans forward. Steffen meets her halfway and she places a soft, sweet kiss on his lips. She lingers, shifting gently to share his breath and affection.

Then she leans back and asks, “How was that?”

“Beyond words,” he says with a devious grin. “But we can discuss it if you’d like.”

“Shut up,” she responds and leans in for a second kiss.

His hands start to roam, slipping into her hair. He holds the back of her head to keep the kiss going. His other hand circles around her waist, pressing them together more. Her hands clutch and dig into his shoulders and back. Their kiss lengthens and their tongues greet each other. After a few moments, he pulls her head back to expose her neck. He plants kisses on her cheek, her jaw, her throat, her collar bone.

“You are absolutely beautiful,” he murmurs between his ministrations.

Her face and neck flush with her passion. As their lips connect again, Narcisa’s hands clutch his ass and squeeze. His hands mimic hers. They consume each other, pressing their bodies close together. This tension has been building and building and is now after what feels like eternity finally being released.

Steffen parts her thighs with his. Immediately she begins to grind her mound against his leg, building the heat between her legs. Steffen pulls her head back once again and renews his kisses. His other hand rises to one breast and cups it firmly, massaging, squeezing and pinching. Steffen slowly guides her to the back wall. Narcisa revels in his body pressing her to the wall. He feels powerful and irresistible.

Then Steffen slowly slides down her body, kissing every part of her while he sinks to his knees. He presses his face into her belly, runs his hands along her waist up to her breasts and caresses and massages them. His chest is level with her mound as he kisses her belly and she pushes back against him. Her hands are tangled in his hair, shoving his face deeper into her belly.

“Kiss me. Lick me.,” she pants and pushes his head down.

Steffen lowers his hands from her breasts to the top of her jeans where she is wrestling with the button. She pops the button free and wrenches the zipper down. Steffen yanks her jeans over her hips and down her ankles, taking her baby blue panties with them. She quickly steps out of her puddled clothes, spreading her feet.

She caresses his cheek, bringing his gaze up to her own and says, “Do it.”

Steffen grasps Narcisa’s hips and pulls her close. He deftly parts her nether lips sliding up between them with his tongue. She pulls his hair, guiding him back in. His hands drift to her thighs as he caresses her folds with his tongue. He digs a little deeper with each pass until her lips swell.

Narcisa leans back into the wall and slides her feet a little wider apart, opening her up more. Steffen presses deeper, kissing and sucking at her lips and gently licking her bud. Each time he passes, he changes how hard he does it. He kisses and licks and sucks all that he can before slipping a finger into her pussy. He starts by swirling it gently around, catching Narcisa by surprise. She grabs him by his hair to keep herself steady when her knees start to shake.

Aware that she is rising to orgasm fast, he starts to finger her while sucking on her clit. Then he adds two more digits, filling her up.

He presses firmly against that spot as he strokes his fingers in and out. His other hand slips under her shirt to squeeze her breast through her bra.

With a growl, Narcisa yanks her shirt over her head and pulls her bra down to expose her breasts. She puts one hand back in his hair and grasps the breast that he isn’t with the other. Steffen continues to lick her pussy and clit, sending waves crashing from her groin, to her chest and throughout her body. Soon he adds a third finger. Narcisa cries out, her pussy pulses and clenches his hand. Her shaking knees finally give and the trembling consumes her entire body.

Steffen catches her and helps her lie back as he gathers her to his chest. Narcisa nuzzles into Steffen’s chest and neck, tucking her arms in as an invitation to be held. He does just that, and reaches around to unclasp her bra. She lifts her body and discards the bra before leaning back in to kiss Steffen’s throat. She leans down to catch a nipple in her lips. She flicks her tongue across it before repeating the gesture with the other.

Narcisa’s hands run down his chest to his wait as she comes up to a kneeling position above him. Her pussy presses warm and moist against his thigh as she unbuttons his jeans. She unzips him and then peels back his jeans. His hard cock peeks out from beneath the waistband of his black boxers. She lifts her gaze and smiles at him. Then she starts to wrestle his jeans down. Steffen lifts his hips to make it easier on her.

Slowly, she and gently kisses the skin at the base of his cock, and then down the inside of his thigh, before changing direction and heading back up. She brings up her hand to stroke his balls while she leans in to lick his shaft, from base to tip, causing him to shudder.

She does it again and again.

Then she takes the entire head of is cock in her mouth and swirls her tongue around it, feeling it swell between her lips. She continues her ministrations around the shaft and starts to suck a little, only slowly moving his cock in and out of her mouth. Each time she takes him back in, she pushes a little deeper. As she touches the head to the back of her throat, she switches from sucking to swallowing. Steffen moans and twitches each time she does.

“Oh fuck, you’re amazing,” he groans.

He involuntarily rocks his hips into her, forcing Narcisa to use her hands to control the speed and depth. After a few moments she backs off and gently kisses his tip and squeezes the shaft with her hand. Sucking his cock has made her hornier and wanting more herself.

“I need some more attention down here,” she says and turns around on his body to straddle his face. She lowers her pussy to his waiting lips and hands. Then, placing her hands on his hips, she lowers her own lips to his rigid cock.

She stokes his cock with her hands and licks and sucks it eagerly with her mouth. Steffen dives back into her pussy, noticing just how much more swollen her nether lips are now. He sucks and kisses her slit, pushing his tongue as deep into her as he can. His hands reach around and stroke her ass, spreading her cheeks and lips to expose her more fully to his hungry lips and tongue.

Soon, Narcisa can’t take the waiting. She slips off his cock and groans, “I fucking need you in me now.”

She slides off Steffen and onto her back. Steffen quickly rolls onto her to fasten his lips onto her, kissing her hard. He teases her lips with his tongue. Her tongue slips out and they dance. When he breaks the kiss, he lowers his head to her breasts, sucking in the nipples and as much of her beautiful flesh as he can.

Narcisa bucks against his face and shouts, “Fuck me now!”

Steffen rises over her as she spreads her legs to accommodate him. He places the head of his cock at her entrance and smiles down at her, waiting. She raises her hips, trying to push him in but unable to succeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.