Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Demarius Castle steps into the observation booth and picks up the clipboard. He scans over the notes before sitting it back in the slot holder. He looks over to where is son is sitting and then follows the direction of his eyes.

“Bryan,” he says gruffly.

Bryan looks from the glass to his father. “You’re just in time. She is close to waking up.”

“How is she doing? Any memory lapses?” Demarius asks.

“So far she doesn’t know anything is taking place outside this observation tank. She is under the assumption that we are observing her reactions to a new drug we’re developing.”

“And the Exobiote reattaches each time?”

“Each and every time,” Brayan responds with a smile. “The problems with the first and seconds generations are behind us now. We just need a few more field tests with the third generations and then we should be ready to present the armor to the Alliance and move along our contract.”

“Excellent,” Demarius says with a nod. “What about our coroner? I know the body count has increased considerably recently. Can she still be relied upon?”

“That is what Narcisa is determining now,” Bryan answers as he looks at his watch. “In fact, she should be back soon with word as to whether or not we can.”

“We only need her for what few tests remain.”

“Are we planning to turn over our...”

“No,” Demarius quickly cuts off his son. “As far as the Alliance is going to be concerned, she will have died. We’ll make them believe we can create the Exobiote without her and thus keep the contract going with them.”

“What about the bodies if we don’t have our coroner anymore?” Bryan asks seemingly confused.

The corners of Demarius’ mouth curve upward in a devious smile. “That is why there are plenty of systems with plenty of habited worlds. There will be costs for transportation as well as the new teams needed, but the amount we’ll make from each Exobiote will cover that cost tenfold.”

Bryan grins as his attention is drawn by the woman on the opposite side of the glass. Demarius moves to stand next to his son and look through the glass panel as well. The woman lying on the bench has a nice, attractive and fit body. Her belly is flat and she has trim legs that are a little muscular with thick, beautiful thighs. She is topless with a pair of white bikini briefs. Both men’s eyes settle on the nice full chest capped with very thick brown nipples.

The woman starts to stir. Her hand traces along her neck, then her shoulders. She does this a few times, then her hand wanders to her chin, then slowly down her body, over the side of one best and down her belly, stopping at her white bikini briefs.

“Unusual behavior,” Demarius remarks.

Bryan turns his head partially toward his father without taking his eyes off the woman and says, “I take it you never watched yourself.”

“No I haven’t, but the reports are pretty detailed.”

“It seems to be a side effect of the Exobiote,” Bryan explains, “and happens with every single test subject.”

The woman has started to massage the tops of both her legs, pressing hard and raising her legs against her palms. Then she uses fingernail to slide them up her side. She then brings both of her hands up to her head and runs them through her hair, stretching out and sitting up. Her fingers feel so good along her skin. She massages her body, pressing her hands down her sides and legs. One finger hooks under the strap of her briefs and the other cups her breast.

Her thumb brushes over the front of her breast, causing her nipple to jiggle. Then stretching again she sits up, her breasts shifting to settle and hang a little toward her sides. She cups both breasts and begins brushing her nipples while pressing her breasts together. She even leans down as if to lick her own nipples, only to kiss the top of her breasts instead.

Then she lets one breast go and looks down as she gently places one finger at the top of her white bikini briefs. Her finger slides down, disappearing between her legs. And there it stays, where Bryana and his father can see her slowly, applying pressure and releasing rhythmically. Her mouth is open and she leans back, eyes closed. Losing herself in the sensation of her finger pressing the fabric against herself she exhales, closes her mouth and smiles a little. Her eyes are shut even tighter.

She keeps on massaging her breast while starting to rub herself, slowly up and down. She leans back further and arches her back. She is trying to make herself orgasm. Her breathing becomes heavier, her mouth hangs open and she moans a little and loses herself in the tenderness of her touch.

“Are we able to hear what’s going on in that room?” Demarius asks.

Bryan lets a smile creep onto his face as he says, “Of course.” With a flip of a switch, the observation booth fills with the sound of the woman’s panting.

One foot falls from the bench to the white tiled floor. She pushes with both of her feet, raising her ass off the bench and twisting her body to the side a bit. Her fingers between her legs start circling on the fabric, her wrist is twisting a little as she maximizes the contact on her cit. Her other hand falls away from her breast and grips the edge of the bench and she sits up, looking down at her hand between her legs, her mouth open in a quiet scream of pleasure.

The woman works her two fingers around the white fabric furiously. Then she slowly, but suddenly whips her other leg to the white tiled floor, leans back and lifts her hips. She hangs there, her fingers suddenly presses into one spot, barely moving.

Her mouth is gaping, eyes closed and both men watch her take a deep breath. Her orgasm is crashing over her. She holds still and then her whole body starts to shake. Her head twists to the side and her hips clench down on the bench as she squeezes every muscle in an effort to prolong her pleasure.

Once the moment passes, she sits up quickly and runs her free hand through her hair. Her other hand comes away from her groin. She brings her foot back up onto the bench and pulls her knees to her chest in a sort of stretch before extending them before her. With both hands, she reaches down and lifts the front of her white bikini briefs and starts to put her fingers inside. But she thinks better and instead brings her legs together and slides the briefs off her instead, kicking them off of one foot.

“This is incredible,” Demarius says. “And she cannot see us?”

“She has no idea that we are watching her,” Bryan confirms. “We have found though, that even if they know we’re watching or even see us, they continue regardless.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.