Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Lights are flashing and a crowd has gathered by the time Inspector Farai Soria and Detective Wanda Parker arrive at the scene. A pair of Cueria police officers removes a barrier for their transport to pass through. It is quickly replaced and holding back several members of the crowd attempting to get through, journalists apparently.

“There’s always a crowd,” Farai sighs with a sigh as she pulls the transport around.

“People are also too curious,” Wanda comments with a shake of her head.

“Curious and destructive,” Farai murmurs. “Let’s see if we can find anything new with this one.”

Farai parks the transport and they walk over to the scene. An officer greets them and gives a quick rundown of everything that was done since the body was found.

“So what do we have for the victim?” Farai asks.

“Woman is Kristy York, twenty-seven,” the officer begins. “Lived just a couple blocks away and worked at Energon Incorporated just a few blocks that way,” he says pointing in the opposite direction.

“The same one that powers this city?” Wanda asks.

The officer nods. “That’s the one.”

“Any connection, you think?” Wanda asks Farai.

“I doubt it,” she answers. “Though, if not for our third victim being a school teacher there possibly could one.”

“Maybe she was killed to throw us off,” Wanda offers.

“I think not. The attacks are too random and spread out throughout the city. Plus there isn’t any pattern.”

“Unless it is some psycho without a sense of direction or purpose,” Wanda says.

“Oh he’s got purpose, just a sickly purpose.”

When they reach the body, the officer pulls off the white sheet, revealing the victim to the two detectives. The woman is in the same condition as the other victims.

“Something tore its way out from the inside, but it was a single gunshot to the head that killed her,” a voice says behind the trio.

They all turn to see Donna Wilks, the city’s coroner walking up on them. She is tall with shoulder length blonde hair and black rimmed glasses and an hourglass figure.

“So exactly the same as the others,” Wanda states. “Anything different this time?”

Donna shakes her head. “The attack seems to have been exactly the same as the others. She was sexually assaulted but of course there is no DNA left behind, yet again. Even when I get her back to the lab, I doubt I’ll find anything new.”

“So we’re still at square one,” Farai grumbles. “Alright, thanks doc.”

Donna smiles at them and says, “No problem. If I find anything new, I know where to find you.” With that, she turns and heads away from them.

Both Farai and Wanda watch the coroner’s ass bounce with each step as she walks away. “I need you to check out the place she worked at,” Farai says, breaking her gaze first. “I’ll look around her residence.”

Wanda nods her head. “Want me to take the transport?”

“That’s fine by me, I’ll get a right back to the station.”

The two detectives part ways, heading in opposite directions. Farai sent Wanda to Wilk’s workplace to either prove or disprove her theory of a corporate espionage angle. It would be nice if that were the case because then they would finally have a direction to investigate in. She doesn’t believe the answers will be found there, let alone at the woman’s house. These attacks just seem too random.

The stroll over to the victim’s apartment didn’t take long. There is an officer standing outside the door by the time she gets there.

“Inspector,” the officer says with a nod.

“How are you today Kevin?” she asks, recognizing the man and recalling his name.

“You remember my name Inspector,” he says with a smile.

“Of course,” she says, returning the smile. “I’m not only good with names, but handsome faces too. And please, it’s Farai.”

The comment causes the man to blush and dip his head away just a bit. “That doesn’t seem very professional ma’am.”

Farai waves her hand through the air. “Then consider it an order.” Kevin reddens again and nods. “The door unlocked?”

“Yes,” he quickly says and steps over to open it for her. “No one has been in since the locksmith was here.”

“Thank you,” Farai says as she steps through the doorway.

“Will you need any assistance?” Kevin asks.

“Why Kevin, you’re a married man,” she says looking at him with a sultry gaze.

The man unconsciously fiddles with the ring on his finger. “I, um, didn’t...”

“I’m only yanking your chain,” she says with a light laugh. “Just watch the door for me. I’ll only be a short while.”

Farai continues in without waiting for a reply. She sweeps through the first floor, sifting through unopened mail, cupboards and toiletries. She gets a good sense of who the woman was, but nothing to hint at why she was targeted. So far it supports her theory of it just being a random attack.

Abandoning the bottom floor, Farai heads up the stairs to the second floor. She searches the spare bedroom first, finding nothing of significance and the same with the bathroom. The floor’s only other room appears to be the main bedroom. The results are the same, however. There isn’t anything the woman brought home from work, so unless she did something significant at her job, then she was attacked randomly. There isn’t even a sign the woman had a significant other. To enforce that last theory, Farai finds a series of vibrators and dildos, all lined up nicely, in the woman’s nightstand drawer.

Farai reaches in and scoops up one of the vibrators. It isn’t anything special, just smooth and purple colored. She fumbles it around a bit before hitting the button on the base of it. The vibrator springs to life and the force of the buzzing is surprising. She expected something a little more subtle. An idea forms into her head and even though it is far off the path of ethical, Farai quickly strips off her clothing and lies on the bed.

Clutching the vibrator, she runs it along her slit before thrusting it into her core. Waves of pleasure instantly sweep through her as she begins to move the toy in and out of her pussy. Not only are the sensations incredible as the toy reaches far as it can, sending shivers through her mind and body wonderful, but the perverse feeling of doing this when she shouldn’t is delightfully more incredible and wonderful.

She can smell the hot scent of her pussy wafting up to her and she can hear the wet sounds every time she plunges the vibrator inside. For just a moment she worries that with the silence of the apartment, Kevin might hear the toy, the sounds or her moans. But she quickly drops that worry from her mind. If he can and he comes up, then she can always convince him to join in. This thought almost makes her want to scream out just to give the man a reason to come up and investigate and discover her perverse actions.

She doesn’t scream. That would be too obvious and deliberate. Instead she just continues her near silent moans, and trying to keep it down only seems to make it even more intense. The short gasps that escape her as she rolls her head around, mouth open with arousal, makes her feel passionate, spontaneous and so erotic. Despite the intense pleasure she is feeling now, she manages to pause for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.