Anathema
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The red-haired beauty, dressed in only a pair of black panties and fist wraps dodges to the left and then right, evading the fists thrown by her opponent. The man has at least three inches on her, coupled with a chest that could fit nearly two and a half of her across it.

Narcisa grins and throws out her right foot into the side of the man’s knee. It buckles and he goes down on it. “Bitch,” he grunts as he blocks a second kick aimed for his face. Then he springs forward, reaching for the woman.

Quickly vaulting backward, Narcisa flips on her hands and back onto her feet. She drops back into a fighting stance and opens her hand to wave the man forward. “That can’t be all that you got,” she taunts.

The man huffs and charges at her. She waits until the last possible second before leaping up above his head. Her foot lands on the back of his head, sending his face smashing into the ground and then she bounces off it into a forward flip to land gracefully behind him. The crowd cheers and chant her name.

The large man pushes himself up from the ground. Blood pours from his face. He has a broken nose and several cuts and a few missing teeth. He growls and quickly drags himself to his feet before swinging around with a roar.

“I’m going to fucking kill you bitch!” he yells.

Narcisa turns around to face the man with a smile. “Bring it on.”

The man flexes his hands a few times before squeezing them together in tight fists. He spits a glob of blood and snot to the ground. Then he charges forward throwing a fist at her midsection. Narcisa turns to the side to let his fist fly by and throws her own elbow into his already broken nose. The man stumbles back at the sudden blow but before he has the chance to recover, she is next to him and throws a fist of her own into the side of his face. The blow sends the man reeling to the ground, unmoving.

The crowd cheers and hoots as Narcisa exits the pit. She is met by Bryan Castle, her boyfriend. He throws a towel over her shoulders and guides her to a waiting transport outside. Just as she is stepping into the transport, a crowd of people come around the corner to rush the vehicle. Bryan quickly jumps in after her and tells the driver to go. Off the transport goes, leaving the group of people beyond screaming and shouting.

“One hell of a fight,” Bryan says as he settles in next to her. He leans into her and gives her a kiss. Narcisa quickly returns the kiss, but breaks it off quickly before it turns into something more.

Bryan is a tall and very handsome guy with striking blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He has the body of a god as well as the endowment of one. When Narcisa isn’t training or fighting she is fucking him. The man is simply something irresistible and most of the time she cannot keep her hands off him.

“It wasn’t much of a challenge,” she says, trying to focus on conversation and not him. “These fights are becoming easier and easier to finish. I thought I asked for a challenge.”

“That guy held the World’s Strongest Title,” Bryan informs her. “He also just finished competing against fighters across thirty-six worlds.”

“He was strong, I’ll give him that,” she says with a huff. “But he wasn’t up to par with me. And has it really been three years already?”

Bryan smiles at her. “No one seems to be at par with you anymore. And yes it has been three years.”

“Fuck,” she mumbles. “Time sure does fly.”

““Yes, that it does,” he agrees. “I guess if we can’t find anyone to fight you then maybe you just need to retire.”

“And what?” she asks. “Go back to Solaris Seven? I have rather grown fond of being here on Cueria,”

“What did you just say?” he asks with a very serious tone.

“I said I have grown fond of being here.”

“No before that?”

“What? About going back to Solaris Seven?” she asks, wondering what is so remarkable about the statement.

“You just remembered something,” he says.

She sits back for a moment pondering it over before it dawns on her what he means. “Is that where I am from? Did I come from Solaris Seven?”

Bryan shrugs his shoulders and says, “I don’t know, you tell me. Can you remember anything else?”

Her eyebrows furrow together as she tries to remember something else, anything else, but nothing comes to her. She has nothing, no sounds, tastes or images. It is all still just a blank.

“I wish I could remember something,” she grumbles.

Bryan throws his arms around her, squeezing her slightly. “You will babe. In time you will.”

She pulls away angrily. “Time?” she asks harshly. “I haven’t remembered shit for three years. I don’t know where I came from or who I really am.”

Bryan looks defeated. “Hey I didn’t mean anything bad babe. You know the doctor said it may never return. Besides, you are an important executive at Castle, we have a nice penthouse and you moonlight as a pit fighter, what could be better?”

“My memories for one,” she quips.

He laughs, trying to relieve some of the tension in the cab. “Okay but besides that, what else?”

“I want to participate in something like the World’s Strongest Competition. I want to get away from these pathetic pit fights. They produce only worthless fighters.”

“You know that isn’t going to happen,” Bryan says. “My father wouldn’t allow it. You saw how we barely managed to get away from that crowd. Just imagine if one of them actually got a picture of you.”

“Maybe one did,” she answers smartly.

“Yeah, much like that one a few fights ago that managed to slip into the fight with a camera?”

“Bruce took care of that guy,” she quickly counters. “I’m sure if any of them got another, he’ll take care of it.”

“Do you know how Bruce does it?” Bryan asks, sounding smartly like she had just moments ago.

“I actually don’t care,” she says, sticking her tongue out at him. “And why do we have to worry about what your father says all the time?”

“Because he runs the company and what we do affects its image. Now if you’re going to stick your tongue out at me like that, then maybe you need to put it to good use.”

“Is that an invitation or an order?”

“Which do you prefer?”

Narcisa merely grins at him before slipping down to the floor on her knees. She quickly undoes his pants, releasing his cock. It is soft and already so long. Briefly she wonders briefly just how he can fit it all in her. A smile crosses her face as she starts to stroke it, feeling it expand and harden in her hand. Once it is fully hard, she enjoys sliding her hand up and down his length with joy.

His cock has been amazingly modified. The top and bottom are incredibly smooth while the sides have ripples like waves crashing into the shore of some far away beach, one after the other. The feeling of it inside her sends waves of pleasure through her with each stroke. Narcisa gets aroused just thinking about.

She moans again as she bends down to lick the head of his gorgeous cock and then sliding down the length of his shaft. Smiling up at him, she stares into his eyes and takes him into her mouth. Bryan groans softly and then lies back on the seat cushion. Narcisa goes to work on him, bobbing her head, her hand wraps around his shaft, pumping him as she slides her mouth up and down, up and down, up and down.

Every few strokes, she lets him slip from her mouth while continuing her strokes. Narcisa watches as his belly moves up and down with his breathing intensifying. Bryan has his head pressed back into the cushion and his eyes tightly shut. Narcisa sinks her mouth down onto him and begins sucking again. She can feel him raise his hips, she lowers her mouth all the way down, taking as much of his shaft into her mouth, feeling those ridges ripple along against her cheeks. She seals her lips around the base of his cock and holds him here until she feels herself just about to gag. She quickly slides him out and begins bobbing her head, slurping her way up and down his cock once more. Up and down, up and down.

Bryan is breathing heavily now and Narcisa can feel the tenseness in his legs beside her as her stretches them. “Faster,” he grunts.

Narcisa is all too happy to oblige and immediately bobs her head faster while tightening her grip around his cock. A few moments later she feels him raising his hips again.

“Oh fuck its coming,” he groans.

Narcisa keeps going and just seconds later, Bryan pushes up into her mouth and grunts. She moans as she feels his hot cum shooting into her mouth. Bryan’s body wiggles around and she slows the pace of her mouth while continuing to stoke him with a tight grasp. She sucks every little bit of cum that spews from his cock and swallows the mouthful with a smile.

She pulls away and with a sticky lips says, “I hope that isn’t all you have for me.”

He smiles with a shake of his head. “I have to reward you for winning your fight.”

“Damn right you do!” she says sitting up higher on her knees.

Bryan reaches forward and she feels his hands rest against her sides. Narcisa holds her breath in anticipation and he finally hooks his fingers into the band of her panties and peels them down her legs, leaving them to fuddle around her knees. Then she feels his fingers on her belly, tracing lower and lower. Bryan’s fingers move across her smooth mound to the nether lips. His fingers slide with ease along her folds. Her arousal is pretty evident.

And just as Bryan presses his fingers between her lips, he reaches out with his free hand and pulls her into him. Their mouths hungrily find each other and the cabin of the transport quickly fills with the scent of their arousal. Narcisa can feel the wet tip of his cock pressing against her belly with every kiss. She can’t wait any longer, her body longs desperately for him. She quickly pulls down his pants to his ankles and climbs up on top of his lap, starring down at him.

Narcisa eases back down and begins kissing him once more. As they kiss, she can feel Bryan’s hands on her hips, adjusting her body and then she feels it, the head of his cock at her entrance. She lowers her hand and holds on to his cock, positioning him right at the mouth of her arousal. Then she pushes back and feels him ease into her. Narcisa gasps into Bryan’s mouth as his cock stretches the walls of her pussy. Those wonderful ripples only add to the pleasure she feels in wonderful ways.

“You feel so fucking good,” Narcisa whimpers.

“To say that you feel good would be an understatement,” he growls back.

Then he begins to move, sliding in and out of her pussy. She feels Bryan’s steady rhythm, pushing down on his upward thrusts. They break their kiss as her mouth is agape, but emitting no sound. His cock flows in and out like waves crashing into her and then receding. They stare passionately into each other’s eyes, kissing each other every few seconds.

Bryan’s thrusts grow in both pace and intensity and Narcisa is now emitting brief high pitched cries. Bryan’s sturdy cock plunges into her over and over and over and over, stimulating her throbbing clit again and again and again and again. Her cries turn into moans as she happily accepts his every thrust. She can feel his gentle hands roam across her ass as she sucks on his wet tongue. Moments later she begins to feel the onset of her impending release.

“Oh fuck!” she moans. “I’m so fucking close.”

“Cum for me babe,” Bryan grunts.

Narcisa grinds her body against his hips and a sensationally warmth travels through her body. “Oh fuck yes!” she gasps as her body shudders. She can feel a light trickle of her warm juices flow out of her as her while toes curl and she moans in ecstasy.

After a few moments, her orgasm subsides and she smiles down at Bryan’s face. He has resumed thrusting with intensity and she can tell by the look on his face that he is close.

“Cum for me now,” she coos and smiles.

A moment later, Bryan squeezes her ass cheeks hard with both hands, and thrusts hard into her. He groans loudly.

“Oh fuck yes!” she moans. “That’s it.”

His cock twitches inside her as jets of his hot cum fills her. When his body calms and his cock stops pulsating, his tight grip on her ass finally loosens.

She looks down at him and grins. “I think we stained the company vehicle a little wet.”

He smiles at her and then looks past her to the driver. “Sorry about the mess Mark.”

The driver merely tips his head and says, “Not to worry Mr. Castle, it can be cleaned. Your father never has to know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.