Pleasing the Boss - Cover

Pleasing the Boss

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Jan leaned in to her guest, “I didn’t expect to see you here tonight.”

Lisa ignored her host’s contempt, “You invited us. How’s Freddie?”

Jan pulled back, forcing a smile. Looking past Ben, to the man and woman just entering, “Mayor! Glad you can make it.”

Mr. Parker was genuinely happy to see Lisa. Smiling broadly, he took her outstretched hand and cupped it inside his two hands, “There she is. The woman of the hour. Our son can’t seem to praise you enough. Please enjoy yourself.”

When Ben moved over and put his hand out, Mr. Parker put his hand on Ben’s shoulder. He wanted him to move along.

Ben and Lisa spent the next hour mingling. Ben gave his wife a run-down of all the upper management from Parker Tech, along with their wives.

There was more than just people from Parker Tech at the party. The mayor and his wife, the police chief and her husband, the bank president, and the hospital administrator were all there.

Lisa pointed out the obvious, “There were no women execs at Parker Tech.” More curious than offended, it was after all a tech company.

Ben hadn’t thought about it before, “No. I guess not.”

Ben had picked up on the glares his wife was receiving from Mrs. Parker, and even though he and his wife had been there a while, the dirty looks from Jan Parker towards his wife continued. He asked Lisa about it a couple of times, but each time she ignored him and talked about something else.

Lisa was taking advantage of the free bar, which had Ben concerned. Lisa tended to get loud and argumentative when she drank heavily. He knew that she was coming up on that point. He did not want her to make a scene. He also knew that harping on her about it could make her go off as well.

Ben was making small talk with Mr. Tucker, the husband of Police Chief Tucker, when Lisa tugged on his arm. Mr. Tucker clearly noticed and smiled, “Looks like your wife needs your attention.”

Ben apologized as Lisa led him away. They left the main room and soon found themselves outside the main floor restroom. Ben wasn’t sure what was going on, and decided to reach for the door to see if the room was occupied. Lisa stopped him.

He started to ask her what was going on when the bathroom door opened and Mr. Parker stepped out. Mr. Parker started to speak when Lisa grabbed him by the hand and pulled him through the door opposite the bathroom. It turned out to be the garage. Mr. Parker seemed confused, yet amused.

Without explaining, Lisa reached out and pulled Mr. Parker’s zipper down. Mr. Parker looked from Lisa over to Ben, who had just entered. Ben was looking as confused as he was.

Embarrassed, Ben started to say something, “Lisa, what are you...” Too late. His wife now had his boss’s cock in her mouth.

Ben looked back to insure no one could see them, before closing the door and putting his back against it as if to block anyone from coming through. Mr. Parker leaned back against his wife’s Cadillac. He made no attempt to stop Lisa. He was going to enjoy this.

Ben watched as his wife’s head bobbed on Mr. Parker’s cock. He could hear the loud sucking sounds as she worked his cock. He had seen his wife suck cock before, quite recently, but somehow this seemed different. This was his boss.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice.” Mr. Parker had reached his right hand down and into the cleavage of Lisa’s dress. She wore no bra, so he was able to easily play with her bare breasts.

“Your wife has some spectacular jugs on her, Stevens.”

Ben tried to smile.

It wasn’t long before Mr. Parker let out a groan and Ben could hear his wife as she swallowed what must have been a large load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.