Pleasing the Boss
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Oh yeah. That’s its Freddie. Oh, God. You’re making me cum, Baby. You’re making me cum on your big fat cock. Oh Babeee.”

“Oh Fuck, Lisa. I’m gonna cum!”

Having temporarily ditched his mom near the food court, Freddie and Lisa were fucking in the women’s restroom of a big-name electronics store. It was chosen for being the least likely place in the mall that Freddie’s mom would come looking for them.

There isn’t much room for two people to move around in a toilet stall, let alone fuck. Dropping his pants had proved much easier than trying to get them back up. He kept bumping into Lisa, who was trying to button up her blouse. Finally, Lisa sat down on the toilet seat, and after a quick suck to clean his cock off, she helped him pull up his pants.

Lisa started to put on her own panties, but decided not to bother. Instead, she stuffed them in her purse.

“Oh, God. That was crazy, Lisa.”

Standing up, she put her arms around Freddie and kissed him.

“That was your reward for saying good things about me and Ben to your parents. They both think we are a good influence on you. Make sure you keep them thinking that.”

Freddie blushed, but answered. “I promise.”

She placed her hands on the sides of his face and looked him in the eye, “And thanks for this great fuck.”

Freddie smiled, “You’re welcome.”

She kissed him again. A hot wet kiss.

Freddie started to leave, but Lisa stopped him.

“Before we go find your mom, I want to ask you something.”

Freddie stopped and turned back to Lisa, “Okay.”

With his back already against the wall, Lisa leaned in, pressing her boobs into his chest, “Your mom’s pretty sexy. Would you fuck her?”

Freddie wasn’t expecting that, “Huh?”

“I’m serious. If I could help make it happen, would you fuck her?”

Freddie grinned, “Yea.”

“You’d fuck her good, right?”

Freddie’s grin got even bigger, “Oh yeah.”

“Okay. I’ll see what I can do. But now, we need to go find her.”

With that, she winked and opened the door. Making sure the coast was clear, she grabbed his hand and they both made a quick exit.

Jan’s intentions were to drop off Lisa and head for home, but Lisa insisted they come in. She would make them coffee (soda for Freddie).

“Come on, Mom. Please?”

Jan looked to her son. He said ‘please’. She hadn’t heard that in a while.

“Oh, alright. But just for a bit. I have things I want to get done today. Friday will be here before you know it.”

Lisa put on coffee while Jan excused herself to use the bathroom. Lisa motioned for Freddie to follow her to the hallway, outside the bathroom.

“Listen at the door. I’m going to go in and ‘talk’”, she winked, “to your mom.”

Jan was sitting on the toilet when she saw the door open and Lisa quickly slip in.

“Oh, my God.”, she whispered, “What are you doing in here? Where’s Freddie?”

Jan, flustered by it all, started to stand, but Lisa had already pounced. She pulled the older woman in close and kissed her hard on the lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.