Pleasing the Boss - Cover

Pleasing the Boss

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Ben stood and listened at the door for over an hour before heading back to the couch. It was impossible not to think about what was going on in that bedroom, but he was going to try.

TV, video games, social media, and even music couldn’t take his mind off his wife. Thinking of her with another man (or boy in this case) was making him physically ill, yet his cock had never been so hard.

No longer pacing, Ben was lying on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. That’s when he heard the bedroom door open. They were laughing about something. Ben assumed it was him. It wasn’t.

Listening, he could tell they had both went into the bathroom. He had heard the door shut. As much as he wanted to stay put and not endure further humiliation, he found himself standing at the end of the hallway when they came out of the bathroom.

They were both naked. He could see that big phallus hanging down from between Freddie’s legs and his wife’s perfect tits. A perfect couple? Freddie hadn’t noticed him but Lisa did. Which is probably why she turned to give Freddie a big hug.

They started making out right there in the hallway as Lisa pulled on his large cock. Soon it was at full mast, and Lisa turned and led him by that cock back into the bedroom.

Whether she was throwing him a bone or wanted to rub it in in face, Ben noticed that Lisa did not close the door behind them. She knew he would look.

Ben slowly made his way to the door. The light on the bed stand was on, so he could clearly see everything in the room. They were already back on the bed with Freddie on top of Lisa, her legs spread wide. They were once again making out. Lisa liked making out.

Ben watched as this teen reached down and moved his cock into place. This was his boss’s teenage son driving that monster cock into his wife’s pussy. He pumped that cock in and out. At that moment, Ben couldn’t have pulled himself away even if wanted.

They fucked for several minutes until finally, Ben could hear Lisa suck in a big gulp of air. He watched the muscles in her legs flex hard as they raised up high and out. Her toes coiled in as her feet pointed up. Her whole body began to twitch and jerk. Ben knew that this was going to be a big one.

Then it hit. Lisa let out a moan and her body jerked so hard it nearly bucked young Freddie clean off.

“Oh God!” “Yes!” “I’m cummmmming.”

By pure instinct, Freddie knew to hold on tight while continuing to pound away as hard and as fast as he could. Lisa’s body continued to spasm, as orgasm after orgasm hit. Finally, Freddie’s body tensed up and he too gave a loud moan, “Oh, Lisa!”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.