Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Stop screaming.” Lisa barked and I had to hold her. I pushed Holly aside and grabbed my purple haired assistant. I pulled her right in front of me. Held her tightly in my arms. Beth Peters was quiet. Tears flooded her green eyes. She was not unpretty. She was quite cute actually. She had great tits.

I controlled the world. I, by the green ribbon tied around my left list, was God. Mandy was gone, always running away from me. I had seen her tits and they were dangerous. Lisa was my catalyst, everything that I did today, I had needed her to do.

Holly and Becky watched. They were mine, dolls to play with. Mrs MacMillan watched, mostly naked and completely impatient. A school. I had a school. I had a few hours left. Was all I wanted a school?

“Get up here, Beth.” She stood. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with the names Harris, Hitchens, Dennett, and Dawkins in white across her front. Her brown hair bounced as she scurried up to the front of the class like a frightened animal, “Why are you so frightened?”

“That’s a penis!” She squealed. Lisa laughed raucously.

“Yes Miss Peters,” Alice reached out and accepted Beth’s test, “Mr Leo is a terrific specimen. You should be happy to learn from him.”

“I am?” I couldn’t help the cock-addled side-slipping jaw-goggling grin that blossomed out of my face. I reached down to my dick and wiggled my fingers in between Lisa’s.

“Leo has a terrific penis,” Lisa grumped.

“Of course he does!” Beth spoke four syllables as fast as I could speak one, “Leo’s a nice guy. I just ... Gregg just...”

“Beth. If I fucked you, how would Greg feel?” I reached out and touched her hair. She let me. She tilted her eyes to stare at my fingers.

“I’d want him to be angry and jealous but he wouldn’t be,” She murmured.

“Because he’s gay?” I understood.

“Because he’s already told me to fuck you,” No. I didn’t understand. I looked to Lisa. She was laughing quietly. I turned to Beth.

“What orders did Gregg give you?” I dimmed, slightly, and then frowned, “Are you OK?”

“Oh no! Oh no no no!” She over exaggerated her head shake, “Gregg wanted me to be a gift to you.”

“Wait, what?” I turned to Lisa who was starting a slow handjob on me.

“Maybe Gregg’s somehow weirder than you?” Lisa shrugged.

“Do you like Gregg?” Holly asked with red tinged cheeks and big curious eyes. She was adorable. Becky hung back, with her arms hard crossed over her boobs. A deep scowl was on her face.

“I’m in love with Gregg!” Beth erupted. Mrs MacMillan sighed.

“But he’s gay,” I nodded, understanding.

“If he’s gay why was he fu—gah! Screwing those cheerleaders! Why Karen!”

“Karen?” Lisa bounced excited, “And Miles liked Olivia Hitchens right?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. Lisa wasn’t my first choice. She was the happiest accident. I smiled. I reached up her wrist and onto her shoulder. I pulled her in to kiss her.

She hadn’t reapplied her lip gloss after the gym shower. She felt very warm, she was very eager. Her spit sticky tongue was ramming its way inside my mouth. I did all I could to keep up. She pulled away just as quickly. I turned back to Beth.

“Which cheerleaders?” Becky asked before I could speak.

“Um, Jessica Ryan and Franny Velasquez,” Beth spit fire. I watched Becky’s face nod in understanding. She was very cute. I thought to myself. I had an idea. “Becky? Who do you like? Are you dating someone? Do you have crush?”

“Well, before this whole thing,” She waved the red ribbon on her left wrist, “I liked you.”

“What?”

“Don’t be an idiot, Leo,” Mrs MacMillan rolled her eyes, “You’re a cute kid, you’re fit and you play up that tortured loner thing. You could’ve been swimming in pussy.”

“What?”

“Seriously,” Lisa nodded laughing, “I know Olivia had a thing for you too. Shirley and Karen too. Probably Gregg now that I think about it.”

I squeezed the bridge of my nose. Say “What?” again, I dare you. I stopped myself. I looked to Holly.

“Who do you like Holly?”

“Anna.” She blushed all the way to her ears.

“Any boys?” Lisa asked before I blurted out a “You’re gay?”

“A few,” Holly nodded, “But not like Anna.”

“Well, you’re my special pair,” I reached out for her and added her fingers to Lisa’s. Holly was partly on fire, “We’ll make sure you and Anna are happy. Won’t we, Lisa?”

“Sure, but--”

“Becky,” I interrupted Lisa, “Go find Gregg. You’re my gift to him. A thank you for Beth.”

She was out the door as quick as could be. Mrs MacMillan was laughing at her. I looked over to the teacher. She still had her breasts out. She still had her g-string crooked across her sex. She opened her knees so I could be certain. I turned back to Beth. She was vibrating full of energy.

“Oh my God! Take me somewhere Leo!” She was blushing. Tears threatened her eyes. She kept flashing scared looks back over her shoulder of the studious and quiet classroom.

“I can take you right here,” I bragged, maybe I threatened, maybe a little.

“No, I want romance.” She demanded or just cursed basically. She understood but she still had wants.

“Why should you get romance?” The question was a gut punch to her. I looked to Lisa, who had asked it. I looked to Beth for an answer.

“I—I don’t want to.” OK she was really going to cry now. I had to get on that.

“Don’t cry Beth,” These kind of orders were the ones that really revved me up. She was still a near wreck but she wasn’t contorting her face and her eyes stopped looking wet, “Are you a virgin?”

“No,” she shook her head, “I used to date Norman and he was pushy. Gregg was the one who talked me into breaking up with him. I--”

“I don’t need the story,” I cut her off. Lisa frowned.

“You don’t want to fuck in here,” I looked around, “That I can manage. Alice, you’re headed for the A-Teacher’s lounge for lunch?”

“Yes, it’s just the girls, mostly.” She nodded, “I’m sure Amy and Gail are to your tastes. Maybe even Candace, she comes by when Dennis Thomas is ogling her gym classes too much. And today of days.”

“It’s a date,” I smirked, who the fuck was Gail? “Don’t tell them I’m coming.”

“Are we going to get Anna?” Holly asked.

“You go get her,” I spanked Holly’s bum.

“I’ll be right back,” She chirped and bolted for the door. Lisa hmmed at the girl who disappeared. She poked me in the shoulder.

“Yeah?” I prompted her as he pulled her eyes away from the door.

“Are you going to keep her?” Lisa asked, “Holly, I mean.”

“Do you want me to get rid of her?” I hoped she didn’t. I couldn’t make Lisa get along anymore. I realized, I wouldn’t want to keep girls she didn’t want around.

“Someone else has fucked her,” She frowned.

“Someone else has fucked you.” And, I mean, I liked virgins. It made me feel crazy important. But I had Anna for that. I mean, I still wanted Lisa. I still wanted Mandy. Mandy was a cheerleader for fuck’s sake. Not really, virginal material, was she?

“Are you going to keep her?” Lisa was scowling. I leaned in and kissed her lips lightly.

“I told her I would,” I liked to keep my promises.

“You can just tell her different,” Lisa stammered, “You can tell her she’s a duck and she’d sit in a puddle of your piss waiting for you to throw bread crumbs.”

“No,” I started to get it. I was smiling. Lisa was assuredly not, “I’m not going to get rid of Holly.”

“I’d have lost respect for you if you did,” Lisa lied, but she looked happier.

“You’d have worried about yourself if I did,” I saw Alice nodding to that. Lisa threw a fit in her facial expressions.

“No,” She shook her head, “I will forever be your first. You can’t simply get rid of me.”

“No. I can’t, can I?”

“Being first is important. But do you know what?” Mrs MacMillan stepped into our conversation, “Not the most important.”

“Yeah, 86th.” Snarked Lisa. She didn’t like having our conversation being butt into. She turned on me and just growled, “I will never let Mandy be your last.”

“I will forever want you to be my next,” I brushed her purple hair back over the shell of her ear. Her rings and studs bumping under my fingertips. I liked the feel of ears. I smirked.

“I don’t have to do what you tell me,” Lisa said worriedly.

“I don’t have to tell you anything,” I made her smirk. We stood there, just kind of dumbstruck and comfortable for a couple dozen heartbeats. She couldn’t keep a static smile. She couldn’t do anything but smile.

“Are you going to put your pants back on?” Beth worried.

“Should I?” I grinned to Lisa.

“No,” She shook her head and laughed, “No turning back.”

“No turning back.” Lisa let go of my cock and I held her hand. I reached for Beth’s.

“I should get my things,” She looked to her bookbag.

“It’ll be safe here to the end of the day,” I directed that comment to Mrs MacMillan, “You can get dressed before the bell rings.”

“Thank you, Leo,” She said warmly, “It’ll be hard to keep from warning the girls if my tits our out.”

She started pulling back on her clothes. I took a last look at the classroom. I focused on Tomi. Cute tall black girl with two puffy pigtails. She was lazing smugly. I had an urge to call on her but I didn’t. Lisa had pulled me one way. Beth had pulled me along with her.

“Let’s go to the roof,” I announced when we stepped out into the hallway. I smiled at Beth but she just kept her head down. I looked right. Holly was standing at the entrance to Mr Barker’s class.

“C’mon, Anna!” She was hissing, “This is so gross.”

I decided purposefully not to look in.

“Holly!” Lisa shouted. The girl turned and shrieked to see my hard dick. She squealed. She ranted off a nonsensical apology. Lisa spoke over Holly, “We’re heading up to the roof. Just you and Anna when you’re ready.”

“What about Glory?” I asked Lisa.

“Jesus, really? I mean, if you don’t like Becky ... Glory?”

“OK,” I took her word for it. Beth was trying to pull my fingers towards the staircase anyways.

The school was built on a west hill overlooking the suburbs. It was two square buildings, five stories each, interconnected by the offices at the front and the cafeteria at the back. The gym was build out the back of the west building. We were on the east.

Roof access was allowed during lunch hours. There was a high metal fence around roof and several benches and a small garden that was mostly just weeds and a sickly looking pine tree in a square concrete planter. We never made it that far. Juan Torres was a weird looking guy. He was linebacker muscled and Jewish comedian tall. He was standing guard at the roof doors at the top of the south staircase. He and Marty Bauer. I knew Marty, he was a decent guy, he had been voted on way back in Miss Lopez’s nude modeling class. He played basketball. Probably the best at the school. Wouldn’t be his career, probably wouldn’t be his ticket to college. He was 5’11’’.

“Oh! Fuck yeah!” Marcia was sitting on the floor, pouting and nibbling at a white bread sandwich. She saw me and beamed. She raced up to her feet, “I can’t talk to my boyfriend.”

“Something I did?” I worried. Lisa shook her head.

“Boys?” She asked them but they just stared straight ahead.

“All they’ll say is you can’t go in,” Marcia grumbled.

“Gregg?” I raised and eyebrow to Lisa. She didn’t think so.

“I don’t think so,” Marcia shook her head, “They keep saying, ‘She’s busy. Don’t interrupt her.’ and push you off if you touch the door lever.”

“Kimberley?” Lisa asked.

“No,” I stepped forward. I reached past Juan.

“She’s busy,” He shoved me aside. I was livid, “Don’t interrupt her.”

“Juan, fuck off.” But he didn’t even hear me.

“Marty!” Lisa shouted right in his face, “Martin Goddamned Bauer!”

“You can still hurt his ears,” I warned her. She laughed.

“I’m not going to open the door,” I announced. Juan didn’t move. I smirked at back at Marcia, “Knock. Knock.”

I banged on the door, hard four times, waited a moment, and four more.

“They don’t seem to care if you interrupt her,” Lisa rolled her eyes.

“Hey, why do you have a green ribbon now?” Marcia scowled.

We ignored Marcia’s question. Two knocks came back at the door. I hammered back. The blue metal door swung open to the roof.

Darcy opened the door. She was fully dressed and I had my cock out. She looked down. She wore the blandest, unexcited, dismissive frown.

“Where are your pants, Leon?”

“Leo,” I corrected her, “Can we join you? Beth wanted somewhere a bit more private.”

“But--” Beth almost said something. Her shoes mystified her.

“C’mon,” Lisa grinned, “Please?”

“Uh,” Darcy looked over to Marcia. “I don’t like her.”

“Fix my boyfriend you twisted little slut!” Marcia barked and Darcy hopped back from the door. I kept it open with my foot. Not the easiest task with Juan and Marty in the doorway.

“Juan’s your boyfriend?” Lisa shot at Marcia.

“Yeah? So what?”

“Dump him,” Lisa growled, “You only like pussy now.”

“OK,” Marcia looked afraid, “Juan, we’re done.”

“Um, that doesn’t fix my problem with her,” Darcy reapproached the door.

“Yeah, but I kind of thought she was cute with Dorothy in the showers.”

“Ew...” Darcy grumbled, “Get lost Marcia.”

“She means go away,” I hurried out. Fuck, I didn’t want her wandering out into the woods and never coming home.

“Yeah,” Darcy nodded, “Can we talk? I mean...”

“Sure,” I lifted Marty’s wrist. He wore a watch, “We’ve got about five minutes till.”

“You’ve been going to classes?” Darcy worried.

“Classrooms anyways,” Lisa chuckled.

“Leo!” We turned at Anna’s shout, “Oh my God! Thank you so much!” She ran and tackled me in a hug. Darcy winced, looking at my cock. Lisa held out her arms for Holly.

“What?” The tomboy scowled.

“You’re a pair, hug together.” Lisa grinned. Holly ran over to me and joined in with Anna. Lisa frowned, “Ah ... I feel so lonely.”

Except she was laughing at everyone and I was laughing with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.